Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,907 members, 7,889,998 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. (864 Views)

Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video / Any University Of Abuja Registry/academic Office Staff In The House? / Photos From The Burial Of UNIZIK Graduate Who Died Few Weeks Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by iykken(m): 2:32am On Mar 20, 2017
I decided to post this here on nairaland because I know this is the best platform to reach UNIZIK authorities since it is almost impossible for me to reach them face to face.
My story:
I paid a whole 10k convocation fee (for this recession) + remitta #100 and bank commission #500 just make I for follow people wey do convocation.
I spent money travelling to Awka, lodged with my friends and spent extra for feeding.
After the payments, I went to collect my gown. I was told to go confirm my payment at the cash office.
It was already to 4 so I decided to go the next day.
I got to the cash office that next day around to 10.
I joined the very long queue and it got to my turn around 12:15. The man started telling me stories just because he wants me to give him something but I got no mind for stuffs like that.
(The man's way is:
Give me moni, I won't gih you story but don't gih me moni and I'll gih you story)
Since I no shake body, the man (Mr Ejik* Ok*k*) told me to go and meet the woman (Mrs Nw*k* Nk).
I had to join another long queue.
When e come de reach me, I come see say na format she de use.
Like 10 people go carry pepper put for middle of the slips somit gih the woman. So if you no contribute OYO.
I come tire for the matter, I come begin de observe.
I observed that students give those cash office workers up to #500 and Even 1k depending on your capacity.
No matter the amount of abeg you have, you must drop at least, 2h and that is for one slip only.
There are many things to pay for:
Convocation, T shirt (3 times), security handbook, matric gown, identity card, school fees, accreditation, hostels etc.
You (every unizik student) must confirm evry remita payment @ d cash office, be you masters, PHD, PGD, Part time, Sandwich, Diploma, Regular, Pre science etc.
All levels in UNIZIK, with about 64 departments.
You can imagine the amount of bribe moni this people are making if each slip per student is #500 or even #200.
(You may wish to calculate it and get the estimate)
You may say:
na noma thing
but I tell you throughout my undergraduate days, I no experience anything like that.
I hereby plead with the authorities and the PRO to look into this matter.
THANKS.
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 20, 2017
na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 20, 2017
My unizik! My unizik! Where we learn discipline, self reliance and excellence; Great Unizik, we do hail theeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 20, 2017
Unizik and moni na 5 &6. DAT skul like mini die
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by crackhouse(m): 6:04am On Mar 20, 2017
That school sef. Their non academic staff are hostile and arrogant.
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by iykken(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Unizik and moni na 5 &6. DAT skul like mini die
Have you been to the school before?
It wasn't like that before ooooo.
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by iykken(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2017
crackhouse:
That school sef. Their non academic staff are hostile and arrogant.
I agree. It's true for some ooooo.
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by iykken(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2017
The culprits are Mr Ejike Okeke and Mrs Nweke Nk. This is for the purpose of investigation or verification.
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
This naija sha....

Bribery is already a normal thing.
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
iykken:

Have you been to the school before?
It wasn't like that before ooooo.
I went there to buy pg form.my class mates are complaining bitterly about that school that I had to defer my admission
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by iykken(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I went there to buy pg form.my class mates are complaining bitterly about that school that I had to defer my admission
Ok.
But the school good apart from this stress that is everywhere.
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by iykken(m): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2017
SirWere:
This naija sha....

Bribery is already a normal thing.
But not normal in UNIZIK. Talking from my experience there.
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2017
iykken:

Ok.
But the school good apart from this stress that is everywhere.
I know that's why the pg applicant during my time was like post utme. Dem like moni wella
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by iykken(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I know that's why the pg applicant during my time was like post utme. Dem like moni wella
Well, many people want to do their PG there, hence the screening.
Re: See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. by HIScraziness(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
You are not wrong bruh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uni-jos Post-utme 2017: Screening, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details / Active Whatsapp Literature Group / How To Memorise Or Cram Everything A Night Before Your Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.