Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,247 members, 7,884,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke (764 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Apostle Suleiman Bought A Mercedes Benz 450 Gl For Daniella Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke by ProsperOkec: 2:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 20, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke by Iruobean(m): 3:16am On Mar 20, 2017
Mk una leave dis man alone. We don tire for fake stories.

Everybody face ur business.

Quote me and receive spiritual slap by fire.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 20, 2017
Jesuuuuu lipsrsealed
Re: Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke by Blitzerz: 3:28am On Mar 20, 2017
So someone granting interview is your "evidence" abi?
Re: Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke by DjAndroid: 3:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Still

Re: Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke by jamex93(m): 3:57am On Mar 20, 2017
una no dey Taya ni

Na wa o
Re: Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke by loomer: 4:45am On Mar 20, 2017
The thing wey dey pain me pass be say, apostle no get taste for women.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke by Iruobean(m): 6:22am On Mar 20, 2017
loomer:
The thing wey dey pain me pass be say, apostle no get taste for women.

Na trash dey come out from mouth.

All these are just set up.

Oya kneel down let me pray for u.

Close ur eyes. Close it I will not slap u.

I pray you shouldn't fall into one someday.
Re: Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke by ProsperOkec: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Iruobean:
Mk una leave dis man alone. We don tire for fake stories.

Everybody face ur business.

Quote me and receive spiritual slap by fire.

Quote u and receive spiritual slap. So u believe apostle is Jesus that cannot make mistakes. Even Peter as a human he was betrayed Jesus.

Don't let sentiments blind your eye. The girl is releasing facts upon facts all apostle can say is let everybody ignore her.
U guys were arguing for pics now pics is out. Next thing d wife said is fake. Apostle now said he made a video chat with her but the nude was Photoshop.

So I can believe the nude was Photoshop but how did she get him on the bed.

All the wife could tell us is that she had never have any problem with her husband. Who will admit she did self.
From face Photoshop to bress Photoshop.

Apostle has not given any fact till now. I taya for una o. Go worship d man na. Fire will slap me mtseew
Re: Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Those are not enough proves. If she has anything, she should tender it in court instead of all these madness on TV.
I just wanna be encompassed with bring out critics from d statements made by Otobo Stephanie 1.Some one that wants to marry you , would not be discrete about it. 2. why would you want to get married to a man who is already married n ure disappointed DAT he never fulfilled his promise... 3. Will a man DAT want to get married to you begin to shower you with all those huge amount, when u ain't even married.? answer me Stephanie, Stephanie,,,,, biko suffree .4 He gave u Six thousand dollars after a crusade in a hotel in Lagos. I didn't know DAT dollar has now become our local currency in operation.... 5. n he walked you to you room early hours of the morning to ur hotel n nobody was with you...n it was after a crusade.... Haba sister u can lie ooh. TRY HARDer Stiffienie

(1) (Reply)

My Weird / How Do You Differentiate A True God From An Invented God? / Turn To Jesus Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.