Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession (14645 Views)

INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. / Time To Soar In This Current Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession by Markikus: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ponzi still the best way to manoeuvre your way out of recession.. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession by Rick9(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
engrrichie92:
theory theory and theory

*yawns and strolls outta thread*
Theory matter tire me
Re: How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession by 5chrisade: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
take these simple steps and SERIOUSLY improve ur financial status.
(a) get an android phone and go to ur play store and download an application for sports prediction by GRANDMASTER SOFT. on play store, use this search key words" betting tips by grandmaster soft". the app currently has 4.6 or 4.7 rating. buy the app if u have the money or use the free tips.
(b) google and study martingale strategy of sports betting USING different websites. use 5 or 6 steps of martingale strategy.
(c) make money, make money, make money, i say make money TILL ETERNITY.
NB: don't participate with any money that is critical to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession by michaelo2(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
importexpert:

have i reviewed your work?
what work sir
Re: How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession by gee99: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Thank you for yet another episode of words for the wise and proactive ones. May your ink never run dry. That been said, I have some vital questions I want ask you.

1. Is it possible and advisable to copy from part of the "body" of the "merchant's landing page" and paste it on my own "blog post" so that people that get there(my blog) may have a feel of what the site is talking about before they actually opt in to continue after they might have opted in?

Or I don't need that. I should just place my squeeze page on my blog without writing anything on the "blog post" and the "about me" section?

2. Is there a possible way to create or paste different squeeze page on different blog post/page(I.e, different page different squeeze page) on my blogger? If yes, please could you explain?

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession by Ola2004: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2017
importexpert:

chairman of space bookers association of Nairaland how is work grin?
my Oga....we thank God oo
Re: How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession by alansmith056: 2:05pm On May 09, 2017
Pls, have u paid for it and did it work out?

5chrisade:
take these simple steps and SERIOUSLY improve ur financial status.
(a) get an android phone and go to ur play store and download an application for sports prediction by GRANDMASTER SOFT. on play store, use this search key words" betting tips by grandmaster soft". the app currently has 4.6 or 4.7 rating. buy the app if u have the money or use the free tips.
(b) google and study martingale strategy of sports betting USING different websites. use 5 or 6 steps of martingale strategy.
(c) make money, make money, make money, i say make money TILL ETERNITY.
NB: don't participate with any money that is critical to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral / NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token / Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.