Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Did No Surgeries To Enhance My Boobs-roman Goddess Tells Vanguard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did No Surgeries To Enhance My Boobs-roman Goddess Tells Vanguard (603 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did No Surgeries To Enhance My Boobs-roman Goddess Tells Vanguard by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
The name, Roman Goddess, probably wouldn’t have meant a thing to anyone some two years ago. But after the Instagram became a craze in Nigeria, she emerged from nowhere to become something of a sensation. In fact, she’s one of the most popular Instagram personalities that came out of the thin air to become something that constantly stares us in the face.

Bingo! She’s a star even though when no one can lay a finger on what she does for a living. No one even knows where she came from but each time she posts a picture or a video, in a matter of minutes there are thousands of likes and comments, dotting her page, to tell us, that there are many eyes always watching out for her. Even to the most rigid men, it is so obvious why this voluptuous bundle is such a hit. She’s so busty, that busty may come a bit short to describe her humongous bosom. Even Cossy Orjiakor, acclaimed to be the most busty diva in Nigeria has to take a bow. “She carry front, she carry back, she get pass me o”, Cossy once joked.
see more of her pictures at

http://effiezy.com/uncategorized/my-boobs-are-naturalno-surgeries-roman-goddess/
cc lalasticlala

Re: I Did No Surgeries To Enhance My Boobs-roman Goddess Tells Vanguard by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Who your boobs don EPP kwanu?

mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Deletes Instagram Account Days After Promising To Help 100 People / Ubi Franklin Accused Of Stealing Movie Script From Nollywood Actress / Cossy Orijakor Talks About An Actress She Trained To Be A 'runs Girl'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.