Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,448 members, 7,888,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (971 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Akandu50(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
sorry to post it's here @lala pardon me
my pre wedding pictures and quote!
There was a time I thought I could live on my own. But then I met the woman who has changed my opinion.
She is the most wonderful girl for me, she has changed my life completely. I am not the same anymore, everybody can see.
I am the happiest man in the world, because I had the luck to find my dreamwoman. With her I want to spend the rest of my life, I am sure. My feelings for her are true, honest, deep and pure.
She has awakened my deepest inside, for her I would do anything, someday I want to have her as my bride.
I promised that I will never leave her, and I will hold my word, I swear.
She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. With her wonderful chocolate-brown eyes, that cute nose, those wonderful sweet lips and that perfect body- she is like a masterpiece of finest art, but never comparable to anything else, she is my number one, always topping my chart.
I want to be with her all the time, I want to feel her heartbeat, I want to touch her, kiss her, hear her breath, I want to know that she is very close to me, forever with me, always mine, I want to be hers until my death.
But my love for her will never end, even death canĀ“t do that, no distance can hold me away from her, she is the only one who with my life I will spend

please fb)

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Akandu50(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
more pictures

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Akandu50(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
more pics

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by QueenFusa16(f): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Afi Suuru
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Akandu50(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
pics

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Akandu50(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
guys wish me the best of luck

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
cheesy

wow....aren't you very young to marry??

so beautiful!!!! wish you all the best in life...HML in advance

3 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Akandu50(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
am 24 now
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Twaci(f): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pre-wedding?

How old are you?

Never mind, I'm just glad you love her this much.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by robosky02(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by AyamConfidence(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
This one na pre wedding pictures abi na boyfriend and girlfriend playing things abi na set of naija movie grin grin grin

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by AyamConfidence(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
O.p you no hear say "eni na ma shey igbeyawo a shey gudugudu meje?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by REIIGN(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
LMAO!! cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Op is high on Cuban weed cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by sevantex(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
ermm, op, she preggy or wetin??
una make sense sha but calm down o, shuoo
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Akandu50(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
lol u guys are funny
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
She's pretty. The 1st picture screams "Me Kunta Kinte. Me pick cotton". LOL!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? / Nairalanders Pls I Need Bae / 5 Reasons Hoes Are Winning And You Are Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.