Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. (2989 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by oyinkinola: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
gbosaa:

Don't worry, you will take over their lands, houses and businesses when they leave.
...what land? and businesses?
do you know israel?
where talking of moving to israel, you are talking of............
look at israel igbo is dreaming:

Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by oyinkinola: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

These ipob touts are truly jews sha! Just look at the way 3 million of them were terminated by the nigerian govt. In the 60's? Quite similar to the way Hitler unfairly exterminated over 6 million jews in the 40's!

The only discrepancy is that Hitler exterminated the real jews due to his senseless racism while these ipob touts were rightly terminated over their unending secessionist stupidity! Such is life! wink
...can you see it right, to let them go to israel?
Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by obaaderemi: 4:58am On Mar 21, 2017
oyinkinola:
There is strong indication that there is underground diplomatic meeting between the leaders of jaw and the Chief Ohaneze Ndigbo on the out come of Ijaw youths when the IGBO JEW STATUS DNA TEST proof positif, it revealed that the two buried their hatch of hatred of the past so as to allow Ijaw to benefit the Israel citizen when the Igbo Jew DNA test proof positif!
So the both had accepted they were igbo and if the test proof positif the two will go to Israel together as jew!
I think Nigeria government must take advance diplomatic step to stop and protest to GB before the great exodus begin!
GB colonised both Israel and Nigeria! So there should not be citizen snatches between the two countries!
We should not be allow a situation where our national decieved, and turn to other nationality!
it is unacceptable!
Nigerian must wake up early to avoid embarrassement!
Oyinkinola
What's ur business with the ibos?

1 Like

Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by oyinkinola: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
What's ur business with the ibos?
.....kabiesi, toto ose bi owe o! npowe niwaju ori ade o!
eyin agba, leni bara ile eni ba nje kokoro mobi taa ba kii nilo, horon huru re o ni je ka sun loru!
Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by obaaderemi: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2017
oyinkinola:

.....kabiesi, toto ose bi owe o! npowe niwaju ori ade o!
eyin agba, leni bara ile eni ba nje kokoro mobi taa ba kii nilo, horon huru re o ni je ka sun loru!
Oorun ko kun yin ni.To ba bere si ni se horon huru,ma si fi se yeye. you are too funny
Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by oyinkinola: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
Oorun ko kun yin ni.To ba bere si ni se horon huru,ma si fi se yeye. you are too funny
...kabiyesi!, it happen like joke in ethiopia!
before the peole take it serious,all the ethiopia had landed in Israe!
Baba ko somo igbo ti o ri visa israel loni tio ni loo!
A gbodo woro yi ni ran!
idojuti no o je fun gbo gbo omo orile ede yi! kabiesi o!
Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by coolscott(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2017
This story is a lie because Ijaws do not have an identity crises.

I wrote an article called "The Igbo Nation" which sheds the light on why Igbos are the only ones that misbehave in a certain way culturally and ethnic-origin-wise. Igbos still have an identity crises that causes them to still seek self-definition in this 21st century.

Everyone defined and established themselves even before the white men came and so are happy and comfortable in and with their history.
Now they wish Ijaws can be seen by the rest of the world as them. What an insult. People that the white man had to appoint (create) paramount chiefs for. Why should Igbos be even talking when people like Ijaws, Urhobos, Bini people and Yorubas are speaking (I mean when it comes to ethnic legacy)?

The white man had to pay taxes to Ijaw kings in order to be allowed to do business in our area when they came here.

The white man on the other hand, had to create paramount chiefs for the igbo people in order to be able to rule them well, by the time colonialism started.

Igbos should respect themselves and shut up. But I argue that they cannot as their misbehaviour is their way of coping with the inferiority complex that they feel when they look back into their history and see nothing there (except the biafran war, which they lost).

This is why they pick up fights with people who have not picked up fights with them.
Which is why they cannot see any of the wrong, weak and selfish reasons behind Ojukwu's war quest and can only view it in glorious light even if he, Ojukwu, was the one largely responsible for his people's suffering.

The igbo suffers from historical inferiority complex and is a mordern day ethnically unruly man on account of this
because there is nothing in his history that igbos ever did together as a people (besides the war in mordern times) which they didn't win.

whereas Ijaws, Binis, and many others have won and lost wars in the past (hundreds of years ago) and are satisfied with the quality of their ethnic heritage.

Igbos should look in house and take care of their house instead of:

1). Rallying in support of Donald Trump

2). Wanting to be jews

3). Then hoping to bring other people into the smear of their folly

2 Likes

Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by AntiNigerian: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2017
coolscott:

I wrote an article called "The Igbo Nation" which sheds the light on why Igbos are the only ones that misbehave in a certain way culturally and ethnic-origin-wise. Igbos still have an identity crises that causes them to still seek self-definition in this 21st century.

Everyone defined and established themselves even before the white men came and so are happy and comfortable in and with their history.
Now they wish Ijaws can be seen by the rest of the world as them. What an insult. People that the white man had to appoint (create) paramount chiefs for. Why should Igbos be even talking when people like Ijaws, Urhobos, Bini people and Yorubas are speaking (I mean when it comes to ethnic legacy)?

The white man had to pay taxes to Ijaw kings in order to be allowed to do business in our area when they came here.

The white man on the other hand, had to create paramount chiefs for the igbo people in order to be able to rule them well, by the time colonialism started.

Igbos should respect themselves and shut up. But I argue that they cannot as their misbehaviour is their way of coping with the inferiority complex that they feel when they look back into their history and see nothing there (except the biafran war, which they lost).

This is why they pick up fights with people who have not picked up fights with them.
Which is why they cannot see any of the wrong, weak and selfish reasons behind Ojukwu's war quest and can only view it in glorious light even if he, Ojukwu, was the one largely responsible for his people's suffering.

The igbo suffers from historical inferiority complex and is a mordern day ethnically unruly man on account of this
because there is nothing in his history that igbos ever did together as a people (besides the war in mordern times) which they didn't win.

whereas Ijaws, Binis, and many others have won and lost wars in the past (hundreds of years ago) and are satisfied with the quality of their ethnic heritage.

2). Wanting to be jews

1 Like

Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by oyinkinola: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2017
coolscott:

2). Wanting to be jews

...well said! but igbo is inciting another trouble bigger than biafra, if DNA proof positif, and igbo goes on exodus, can Nigeia nation fold arms and watching 30mllion go to israel like that?

Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by Kakamorufu(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Saw on dude dressed in those jew attire this afternoon. I just can't laugh. Guy looks hagard and awkward init
Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by 9jabull: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
I stop taking OP serious when i notice his Ade muyiwa that change his moniker .
Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by oyinkinola: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
9jabull:
I stop taking OP serious when i notice his Ade muyiwa that change his moniker .

...bulll, you will be serious when igbo exodus to israel begin!
Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by oyinkinola: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Saw on dude dressed in those jew attire this afternoon. I just can't laugh. Guy looks hagard and awkward init
....from Nigerian through bifran to jew!
igbo is gone!
Re: Folly!!! Ijaw Goes With Igbo To Israel. by Kakamorufu(m): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
oyinkinola:
....from Nigerian through bifran to jew! igbo is gone!
no be small thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi's Father In-law Buried In Imo State / As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out / Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.