Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,621 members, 7,908,579 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why Mmm And Ghw!!! Oh Why? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Mmm And Ghw!!! Oh Why? (551 Views)

Top 3 Earners From MMM And Co. / How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money / A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Mmm And Ghw!!! Oh Why? by Kingkyle1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Here on nairaland people don't know when something is stale, bland or insipid.They continue hammering on a single issue till thy kingdom come.Some adults on this forum either because they crave for attention or just joblessness will not allow us here word on this forum.
Certain news have been over talked on or written about such that any tiding relating to them Seems tasteless already.Nairaland addicted persons will do the community some good if they will MTB and focus their energy on something more rewarding than wasting it on something that won't be beneficial to them.
These are the things that gets me yawning once I sight them
MMM issues
Ghw issues
Everyday we here from the opponents of MMM or ghw prophesy on there impending crashing while the proponents says otherwise.Although the oppossers blame the proposers since they were the one that introduced it here even when they were advised to desist from doing so. But what is your business if they continue to engage in such schemes.Since they made it so clear that they still adore there schemes and will continue engaging in it.
I thought the world is a free world and people ought to mind their business and let others mind theirs too. Whatever they encounter along their path is also solely their business and none of yours. I think it's high time we started being mature and lay some matters to rest.
Your life doesn't depend on the crashing of any of this ponzis, so channel your energy towards some other things and you will have rest of mind. There are more problems in your life than the crashing or Resurrection of any ponzi cry cool

1 Like

Re: Why Mmm And Ghw!!! Oh Why? by Kingkyle1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Me whenever I see MMM or ghw prophesy or post

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Srart With #5 Million / SHOCKING: See Total Money Stolen From Nigeria In 54 Years According To Chatham H / Business Financial Partner Needed In Abuja For Eggs Procurement And Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.