Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) (1041 Views)

Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) by tosan21: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
FACE OF MEDICAL DOCTOR WHO JUMPED INTO LAGOS LAGOON FINALLY REVEALED (PHOTO)

CLICK http://www.brivalix.com/face-of-medical-doctor-who-jumped-into-lagos-lagoon-finally-revealed-photo/ FOR MORE ON THE STORY

[img][/img]

Re: Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) by maysimsimple(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
We dont talk anymore, like we use to do. Rip doctor..
Re: Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) by jimfarayola(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
rip
Re: Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) by benuejosh: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
am thinking just maybe he did an operation and it went wrong, which if investigated it would cause him his license. And instead of him facing the shame of his licence being withdrawn, he took the exist door. Or maybe woman break his heart. But i know doctors to be "heartless", i mean them get mind.

whatever it is, the day you hear i commit suicide, please take it as a set up. Because i don't even have the courage to think of it and i can't do it.
Re: Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) by ADEKUNLE95(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
NA ISE AYE, WHAT COULD IT BE THE REASON TO KILL HIMSELF cry cry cry
Re: Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) by thorpido(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
He should have spoken out rather commit suicide.You give those you leave behind pain.
Re: Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) by WenysAD(f): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chai! shocked
Re: Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) by madridguy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
May God Almighty comfort his aged mother.
Re: Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) by Ehinmola(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
What a sad end for such a young man with such a promising future. Nobody knows why he choose this irrevasable exit except GOD Almighty. To me killing yourself is NEVER a solution to your problems rather share your issues with someone with experience and solution will emerge. Remember, in every problem of life there is alway a way out. Please and please don't think of sucide as the way out of problems

(1) (Reply)

Boys Pretending To Be Blind Beggars Flogged And Disgraced In Imsu / I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone / Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.