Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) (49582 Views)

Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by oluyenks(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
sunbilor:
He is not a mighty man. He is just a lost soul. A low-life, social misfit and scoundrel that needs to be dispensed with ASAP.
nigga u wey be high life self righteous bingo always understand critically before condemning
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by donbenie(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
He must have been a poor shooter cos I can't imagine a pro shooter with pump action and double barrel in both hands being killed in a gun duel.
That's actually an AK 47 and a double barreled shotgun..
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
He must have been a poor shooter cos I can't imagine a pro shooter with pump action and double barrel in both hands being killed in a gun duel.
When them de bombard u with ak47 u go know say na in the dodging and not in the shooting
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by 0b10010011: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:

You re a novice!

Absolute novice, which is as a result of too much Hollywood movies
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
See how his immaculate white shirt has been stained with blood now.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by soos: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
That good for him. grin
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by sunbilor(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
oluyenks:

nigga u wey be high life self righteous bingo always understand critically before condemning
Bingo hit the street with the gun and end up like him. Okpo!
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Young chaps that have refused to work with their hands but preferred easy way of life,they seek for cheap money unknown to them that taken short cut can cut their lives short ..The charms they gave him couldn't save him on his day of judgement. Even those who escaped will soon fall into heavy tragedy in Jesus name.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:

The power in AK47.

Pump action can not stand it.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by travelpoint: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
What are your talking about?
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by frisky2good(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:

Does pump action have the range of AK47 which Nigerian policemen carry?
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by frisky2good(m): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
travelpoint:

What are your talking about?

I weak for the guy o
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
The proceeds of the resources do not get to the people and the paper you call money must come to you before you can feed, yet you have no chance of getting it because there are no jobs. That is why people go into crime.

Bro, no matter how you sugarcoat it, crime is still crime, and crime will continue as long as there is constituted authority because the propensity for chaos is ever present amongst humans.
Agreed, we might have one of the worst governments in the world, but would that justify every citizen without a fixed income taking up arms against fellow citizens who happen to be richer by dint of birth or hardwork? The chaos would only degenerate into full-blown anarchy which is what we are heading for if the status quo still stands.
Or do you think it is only the poor who delve into crime. I can tell you're somewhat of a humanist, but the sad reality is that crime can never be an answer to poverty. Depending on the government is simply delusional.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by tiswell(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
sunbilor:
He is not a mighty man. He is just a lost soul. A low-life, social misfit and scoundrel that needs to be dispensed with ASAP.
Easy mansad
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by alobright17(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
youngest85:
How are the mighty fallen......
Use your brain not your fingers to reason....Who is the mighty that has fallen ?
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
hedonistic:
Useless idiots. You want to 'turn up' by all means and form big boy for nothing. So those of us who task out brains and work hard day in day out, we are foolish abi?

I'm deliberately looking for trouble but I can't help it. smiley
Your moniker doesn't sound like someone who tasks his brain and works hard. It sounds quite the opposite. cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Hitechzone: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Don't be quick to judge...9ja police are bloody liars.

Dem fit kill innocent person put gun for him hand...

I hate 9ja police with passion.
May God forgive u
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:

Why won't he be a poor shooter You don't expect kidnappers to have shooting exercise often.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Law enforcement agent in Nigeria are fast gunning down all this VAMPIRE.

Few days back the notorious vampire in Imo state met his waterloo!

Nemesis awaits more potential VAMPIRE or Kidnappers.

Some few years back OSISIKANKWU one of the notorious kidnapper and armed robbers in Abia state was killed by the police in a shot out.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Tayeni(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
In all these deaths, I see individuals who are trying to find money to buy garri and cook egusi soup for themselves and family. Why are we killing the poor to protect the rich ? What the Bleep is going on ? Cant you all see ? That no body can carry arms and kill others except they have a need that they can't fulfill ?

How many can you kill ? How man prostitutes can you jail ? How many ritualistic can you kill ? How many area boys will you jail ? The frequency of crimes show that something is wrong in the system. Stop shooting and killing these people. They are hungry, battered and bleeped. They need our help. Stop the killing.
What a warped way to view criminality. Because someone is looking for egusi soup...so that gives him the right to kidnap and threaten the life of a fellow human. whether robbery by pen or gun....thief na thief. Anybody with a penchant for taking life should himself be put down like a dog
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by SOPIGO: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
ur write up show how immature u are wrt act of guns. Firstly, there is no pump action there...wat is showing there is double barrel rifle & Ak47 rifle. Secondly, u can't aim @ a target with two rifle in ur both hands. Thirdly, very few 'arm robbers' can compete with trained police men on firearms.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
In all these deaths, I see individuals who are trying to find money to buy garri and cook egusi soup for themselves and family. Why are we killing the poor to protect the rich ? What the Bleep is going on ? Cant you all see ? That no body can carry arms and kill others except they have a need that they can't fulfill ?

How many can you kill ? How man prostitutes can you jail ? How many ritualistic can you kill ? How many area boys will you jail ? The frequency of crimes show that something is wrong in the system. Stop shooting and killing these people. They are hungry, battered and bleeped. They need our help. Stop the killing.
You are quite daft! So some people deserve the severe trauma of kidnap and potentially-fatal violence?? I reiterate, you are profoundly obtuse!
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
isoright
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Cityguy: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

There's no excuse to justify taking arms to forcefully deprive others fruit of their labor. Aren't we all in the so-called system together? Crimes and criminals have always been as far back as man can remember, so it's not so much system. Where people have social support with stipends from govt, aren't there criminals? They are inherently greedy and wicked. The more they are surfacing, the more they should be pruned away. The end of the wicked is never sweet and we all should learn from that.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by hedonistic: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I'm deliberately looking for trouble but I can't help it. smiley
Your moniker doesn't sound like someone who tasks his brain and works hard. It sounds quite the opposite. cheesy
Lol. Assumptions are dangerous. Learn to have an open mind, and don't conclude based on suppositions..

Things are not always what they seem.

As for my moniker. I work to live, and I live for pleasure. Without it life isn't worth living (for me).
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by durasome(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
get rich quick or die while trying.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Cityguy: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
hedonistic:
Useless idiots. You want to 'turn up' by all means and form big boy for nothing. So those of us who task out brains and work hard day in day out, we are foolish abi? You just want to take a gun, abduct a random 'rich' person, and bark on the phone that they should bring N100m for your lazy and despicable selves. Imagine!

These animals who take to violent crimes like kidnapping and armed robbery are so so disgusting. They are worse than maggots in my estimation. Instant and brutal death is the only punishment they deserve.
Lazy.... and crazy. That describes them. While others are lookin for means of survival through legitimate means during the day, some of them are in brothels with girls forming bosses. As soon as that proceed of former crime is frittered away, they look for next victim to extort, molest and when things go awry, kill. I don't have any iota of pity for anyone who derives joy in inflicting pains on others, whatever 'condition' or devil they allege pushes them to such. Do the crime and be ready to do the time, even paying the supreme price in so!E cases.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by joe4real12: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Don't be quick to judge...9ja police are bloody liars.

Dem fit kill innocent person put gun for him hand...

I hate 9ja police with passion.
My thought also.
You can't trust Naija Police. They are bloody liars.
Unfortunately the dead don't speak.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by chubbygal(f): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
your hands are not clean! Stained with blood I swear

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
hedonistic:

Lol. Assumptions are dangerous. Learn to have an open mind, and don't conclude based on suppositions..

Things are not always what they seem.

As for my moniker. I work to live, and I live for pleasure. Without it life isn't worth living (for me).

They say 'assume' makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'. Learnt a long time ago not to judge a book by its cover.
Was just effing around. I'm a bit of a hedonist myself.
Peace.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by SpComedy: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
sheDD:
chiooo...he Don play e role finish!!!
Onye uwa
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by joe4real12: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
buchiluchi:
Seems fishy though... How come he had a nylon bag with him?
It's like you don't know Naija Police.
They forgot to add charms cutlasses and axe. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging / My Pastor Asked Me To Lie That Armed Robbers Snatched My Boss’s Vehicle. / Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.