Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte (76532 Views)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by ipreach: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2017
joe4real12:
When has it become a criminal offense to have carry over, especially in an unjust society.

So e don tey wey dem don dey beef this guy.

#istandwithdino

Carryover is a normal thing in education. At least, he didnt sort for the course

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Speedyconnect13: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2017
who released the results?
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Frankiss44(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Nigger go hear am! cheesy cheesy

Just negodu resultu! Confam Agbaya Olodo! cheesy

This government really knows how to keep jobless youth busy for weeks... i give it to them.

Watch this case die a natural death in few days ...while a certain Omenka will still be waiting for '' nigger to hear am''
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by samilaki: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Dis sahara pple..... If u dnt have any info 2 pass jst go 2 d street n seek pples ideas on a way 4ward 4 naija. Carryover or no carryover #IstandwitDino# say d truth n die. So I decided 2 say d truth wit Dino n die.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by karleone(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2017
sarrki:
He's a disgrace to the Senate
It shows how decay our moral system his
For the likes of Dino to be representing a constituents in the senate
Then, the same shame to Mr President who doesn't have a Certificate. Bro, please get a life.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by adewale9050: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2017

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Justicealh3(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2017
What if a woman start wear d pants would U feel less of a man & more
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by BAILMONEY: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Frankiss44:

And how is he currently running his Masters in the same school.... You should be the one who is waking up
i believe seanet and Ijoba are on a compulsory leave grin
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Handsomecole(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Empty vessels they say make the loudest noise. So upon all his rants in the Senate he no even no book.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by repogirl(f): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Atleast he has result sef. Does carry over mean he didn't graduate? Highest na extra year nah.

Why is carry over a big deal when their President failed maths and economics on his own fake result?

I don't like Dino but this is so wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Semper247(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2017
engrMikemd:
lazy bloggers

How do u know hardworking bloggers?

Lazy comment
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2017
joe4real12:
When has it become a criminal offense to have carry over, especially in an unjust society.

#istandwithdino

I want to assume your account was hacked because you seem too smart for this rvbbish up there! You seem to be asking when has it become an offence to forge result for MSc? Don't you dumb
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Correspondence(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2017
NextGovernor:
So if someone have a carryover in skool means he didn't graduate or he can't write it next session for a reseat and I am quite aware that even when you have carryovers in your final year you can actually wave about 6 units.

Meanwhile does that mean the whole people in that class are dull with CGPA of less than 3.00?

My story: Been the fact that in my 100 level in skool those days I got GPA of 1.8 which was one of the lowest in my class. I was even called by some lecturers who gave me advise to sit up. But today I am a product of 2'1 with a CGPA of 3.78. One thing I notice in life is when you are serious to achieve what you want you will definitely get it if you put in all your effort and do away with unserious people.

I knew I would have made 1st class if I was serious rom the beginning.

That's his second semester final year result. What it means is that he didn't register those courses again and therefore did not graduate. Did you see his CGPA of only 2.?
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Wusu50: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
This is madness act 2 d writer or poster of dis post, even d poster is out of senses.
Dino is dere earning huge amounts of money & living fine u're here criticising his certificate.
#ODE
find something doing 2 get urslf busy rada criticising Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by IYANGBALI: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahaha so this guy Na empty barrel just like lala grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by HAH: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
So because he had a carryover does that mean he did not graduate, what if he wrote it later and passed. There was some called third semester then where opportunity is given to rewrite your failed courses.

Everyone knows Dino in ABU in our days so this SR report is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=adewale9050 post=54792534][/quote]

Did Olamide say this?
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by KingRex1(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2017
General failure is what I see there
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by goshen26: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2017
sarrki:
Wallahi Dino Don buy market

As in ehn.....Tinubu's hand might be in this, cos nobody play trash with that old cargo in d south west...jagaban
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by mrgreen4real(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2017
seanet02:
A carry-over in a core course and he go still graduate that year Haba Egbon please wake up
Some carry-over courses are floated so there is a tendency of one graduating same year, same session after carrying a course over.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by ehissi(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Wait oooooh........

First, them talk say Dino no go school, say na torontto, now them dey talk say na olodo na E, E be for the same school whey them talk say E no go!

When will all these paid employees of Buhari Media Centre allow person to hear better word for front page? angry

Its like the liquidity of beans wasnt enough to set Sowore brain, the last time them jail am......... angry
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by abescom: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2017
joe4real12:

#istandwithdino
You lot always stand with corruption. And no one is saying it is a crime to have carry overs but why is he using a false certificate? And swearing the oat of office ( which is against the constitution) using false document.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by modsfucker: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2017
I think he was among the brilliants in that class with a GPA OF 2.6 AND CGPA of 2.36. If you check the highest in the class has 2.88 CGPA and Dino has only three carry overs while some have even six. Abi you couldn't decipher the content of the paper ni SAHARA REPORTERS?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by repogirl(f): 7:46am On Mar 21, 2017
sarrki:
He's a disgrace to the Senate

It shows how decay our moral system his

For the likes of Dino to be representing a constituents in the senate
your president failed economics and maths on a fake certificate, which one is worse? Yet you support your Mr. President whole heartedly.

Don't talk about morals when you yourself have none.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by vertueptime: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2017
This is the most useless evidence Iv ever seen, why don't they bring his level 1 result and say he never finished,if some 1 can get to final year and pass over 30 exams in d cos of his yrs a few carryover shldnt be an issue, SR has lost it,
sarrki:
Wallahi Dino Don buy market
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by IYANGBALI: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2017
NextGovernor:
So if someone have a carryover in skool means he didn't graduate or he can't write it next session for a reseat and I am quite aware that even when you have carryovers in your final year you can actually wave about 6 units.

Meanwhile does that mean the whole people in that class are dull with CGPA of less than 3.00?

My story: Been the fact that in my 100 level in skool those days I got GPA of 1.8 which was one of the lowest in my class. I was even called by some lecturers who gave me advise to sit up. But today I am a product of 2'1 with a CGPA of 3.78. One thing I notice in life is when you are serious to achieve what you want you will definitely get it if you put in all your effort and do away with unserious people.

you are a noise maker
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by abescom: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2017
NextGovernor:

The man you are defending is alive, he should come out and defend himself if truly he graduated. Is it that hard?
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by IYANGBALI: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2017
joe4real12:

#istandwithdino
why won't you stand with him, birds of same feathers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.