Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,705 members, 7,979,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu (15932 Views)

Kano Government, Dangote Donate N500m Each To Victims Of Market Fire Disaster / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu / I Gave PDP N500m And An Additional N100m To Obasanjo - Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by Bigframe: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Oga, you have made more than twice that amount from your tenure as governor of your state.

I am not saying what the party did to your and your ambition is right though after all your investment in the party.

wink
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by Collins87: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Where did you get the money from? If not corruption.
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by Duru009(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
The same PDP made you two time Governor.. ....
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Paradise2015:
Mumu man after looting Abia dry and forming God father with ur mother. First were is ur wife, 2nd How much did you steal from Abia. I wonder why this Man is still walking free, him and his PDP cohort that put Nigeria in this situation, only God can Judge U and I pray he does it fast even as he has started already.
amen to that
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by khSteel: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
mykelmeezy:
FTC again

its sad to think this is the man some yeasterners can put forward as their best next presidential candidate

This same man is a million times incompetent by the Easterners standards but a trillion times far better than Obj + Bubu put together. But HATE in ur hate will never allow you to see it.
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by mykelmeezy: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
khSteel:

This same man is a million times incompetent by the Easterners standards but a trillion times far better than Obj + Bubu put together. But HATE in ur hate will never allow you to see it.

hate??

common sense really didn't reach your side

instead of looking at it with me hating on kalu

look at it with the idea that everything isnt a competition your success isnt judged based on how woeful others failed.....i.e your failure is failure

in layman's language

.there are other more efficient more reliable more credible youths out there the east can produce instead of looking up to corrupt old fools like kalu n co
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by Okanokan(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Rubbish Talk!
Danjuma, Babaginda, Gusau, Ibori Isokiariari and a lot of other gave much more than that at Pdp formative stage.
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by Charly68: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is serious ooo! Politicians go through a lot . Only those who get the guts can dabble into the game. Imagine the frustration & victimisation!
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by nkemjacob2(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
kalu have a criminal motive. u left ur party u built den move to PDP to APC oga what re u looking for.....

Nigerians should bear it in mind we dont have a patriotic politicians instead dey re after their personal and wicked interest.
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by Paradise2015(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
pword:

Go and arrest him naw. ndi ara! you don't see Obasanjo,Jonathan and Babangida who destroyed Nigeria to arrest.
He should go and collect the 500million ndi ohia
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by ofeco: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
PDP made you and your mother governor and First lady. together you looted Abia dry. are you still remembering the amount you PDP, don't worry kindly return all the
money you stole as a governor and we shall gladly return the money
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by khSteel: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:

hate??

common sense really didn't reach your side

instead of looking at it with me hating on kalu

look at it with the idea that everything isnt a competition your success isnt judged based on how woeful others failed.....i.e your failure is failure

in layman's language

.there are other more efficient more reliable more credible youths out there the east can produce instead of looking up to corrupt old fools like kalu n co

I guess the only time you and people like you remember words like 'more efficient more reliable more credible' are when it concerns the East but when its about others - anything goes, hence why people like you who claimed to be educated had to queue under the hot sun to vote in an incompetent illiterate that couldn't sustain the level of economic growth he met. Ordinary to show one's academic credentials, a whole president has to hire over 10 SANs. pathetic

BTW, you don't hate Kalu, you just hate where he is from. Its evidently glaring in your choice of words in addressing Easterners.
FYI, we don't care. We simply wish you and people like you GOODLUCK in your hating venture.
Re: I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu by mykelmeezy: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2017
khSteel:

I guess the only time you and people like you remember words like 'more efficient more reliable more credible' are when it concerns the East but when its about others - anything goes, hence why people like you who claimed to be educated had to queue under the hot sun to vote in an incompetent illiterate that couldn't sustain the level of economic growth he met. Ordinary to show one's academic credentials, a whole president has to hire over 10 SANs. pathetic

BTW, you don't hate Kalu, you just hate where he is from. Its evidently glaring in your choice of words in addressing Easterners.
FYI, we don't care. We simply wish you and people like you GOODLUCK in your hating venture.

honestly Cuánto más estúpido puedes conseguir

im from the ss....so even if i was to be tribalistic do you think its the east ill be hating on?

geez shallow minded people ....you are the kind that makes the afonjas feel more educated than the south

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idowu Owohunwa Takes Over As Lagos CP As Abiodun Alabi Takes Over At Zone 2 / Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity / PDP Criticises APC's Take Over Of Their State Party Secretariat In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.