Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,304 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) (33705 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Sisqoman(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Who next?
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Moreoffaith(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Mad man....
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by IMASTEX: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Imagine
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2017
good
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Heart of man....
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Peace2love: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2017
Ibrahim Muhammed a herbalist, a thief and a murderer only you (three-in-one). You try!
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by DollarAngel(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2017
When it comes to murder Ogun and Kogi are like 5&6 hell me with Zuma pix
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by nellyelitz(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmm normally i hate Muhammed
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Lexusgs430: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Corrupt polithiefcians and corrupt public servants, also deserve the death sentence.........
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by mhizEvangee: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2017
End time wickedness. it can't be stopped even with prayers.
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2017
emmyspark007:
Among all the 36 states in naija i just dislike kogi state undecided...even though every other state commit crime..i have observed that most kogi people are very brutal and heartless..dem fit chop human being sef angry
this unfair bros! Wetin we do u nah!
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by monabass: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2017
blackpanda:
Can anything good come from kogi
Dead State!
yes sir. The light shall soon shine and darkness will take off. Kogi shall be the center of attraction for good events, if you are kogite like me don't give up on Kogi
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by EBISABA(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2017
C ur life outside.....
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by R3B3L(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2017
blackpanda:
Dead State!
what state r u from again?? Have u ever been to kogi?? And if u have u have met all kogites? Stop being a retarded he-goat wit ur half witted generalisation. I'm kogite and will never conclude about another state in Naija as u v done here. Get sense abeg
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by R3B3L(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2017
blackpanda:
Dead State!
what state r u from again?? Have u ever been to kogi?? And if u have u have met all kogites? Stop being a retarded he-goat wit ur half witted generalisation.Get sense abeg
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by attacker321: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Goldenheart:
kogi again

at least justice got served

The question is whne will they the culprit be executed?

The case of the Apo killings has lingered for years; the murderous policemen were just senteced recently and they may never be killed after all.

This is the system we run in this country.
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by R3B3L(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2017
emmyspark007:
Among all the 36 states in naija i just dislike kogi state undecided...even though every other state commit crime..i have observed that most kogi people are very brutal and heartless..dem fit chop human being sef angry
keep disliking. No one GAF!!!
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by emperorzz(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2017
By the application of an unusual but most excellent investigatory dexterity, the Special Anti-Squad (SARS) of the Nigeria Police, Kogi State, exposed the apparently hidden crime.

Hmnn..naija SARS, I hail una. Juju for juju
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Goldenheart(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2017
attacker321:

The question is whne will they the culprit be executed?

The case of the Apo killings has lingered for years; the murderous policemen were just senteced recently and they may never be killed after all.

This is the system we run in this country.
that's another food for thought
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2017
IBRAHIM

NCAN REPORTING FOR DUTY
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by berniceunice: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2017
emmyspark007:
thats true ..only those that has lived there can understand what u mean.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by nickxtra(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Nawa o for Nigerians
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Banter1(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2017
the two brothers murdered were from Niger state, Bida to be precise. I knew them during my ND we lived in the same area then.
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by jjbest123(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2017
The Judge Should Have Sentenced Him To Death By Frying Him In Hot Oil, That Can Match His Wickedness
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by DeRay98(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
Two twins at the same time.
Meet ehaff come for man. let him eat what he hunted

Two twins equals 4 persons, the story said 2 persons...
that means one twins...
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
Adeoba10:
I don't support killing such people by hanging alone... That punishment is too simple... If i have the capacity to change the law, someone like this my law will gies thus
1. First 2weeks in prison, 5 teeth will be removed using plier without anesthetic.
2. 2nd week his lips should be pressed using that same plier.
3. 3 week, he should be placed in a zero ventilated room with dried red pepper sprinkled on hot charcoal.
So after that, they should be reminding him when they are going to execute him, by changing the date everyday.... Thats psychological trauma.
hilarious, you must have bagged your doctorate in criminology, guess the man will hate you even after death
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2017
blackpanda:
Can anything good come from kogi Dead State!
and your state is crime free the best in Africa
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Firing squad would be best for him.
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2017
berniceunice:

thats true ..only those that has lived there can understand what u mean.
exactly bro...i dread dem alot especially igbira people
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by blackpanda: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2017
monabass:
yes sir. The light shall soon shine and darkness will take off. Kogi shall be the center of attraction for good events, if you are kogite like me don't give up on Kogi

OK O....make we de look
Re: Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2017
kin8744:
this unfair bros! Wetin we do u nah!
No vex bro...na jez wetin i done notice..virtually all kogi people i have come across are quite deadly and can poison and backstapp easily..But i no generalise o cos i kno say good people still full kogi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Bakassi Boys In Aba, 3 Die (Graphic Photos) / Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids / Chimene Onyeri Sentenced To Life In Prison For Shooting A Judge In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.