Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,562 members, 7,888,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. (46121 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by SoldierofPeace(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2017
no o ...i will evaporate to heaven.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by whizcartel(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2017
Nothing can happen... Both my grandfathers were buried in their houses and I can sleep in any. I was scared at first tho. but I remembered that the dead has no business with the living.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Corperadams: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2017
guy,,,, new accommodation or no service there. how will u b sleeping on a grave even when nothing is wrong ur mind can not b in peace.

is better when u don't have an idea. anyway u can stay with other corpers b4 den
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by ksbusari(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2017
describe the place.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by kikelomojessy(f): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Why will they bury some1 inside a room sef! I know it's always the Muslims dat bury pple inside their rooms, corridor etc. undecided undecided lipsrsealed But guy u are a Muslim na do like other of ur brothers dey do, sleep dre and hav no fear lol grin grin. But for me, even if they bury som1 in front of the compound, I won't live in that house.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by iamtewwy(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2017
I am currently living in one naw for 3yrs yet no problem oga. Grab d space jhoor
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by hisMrs(f): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
ITbomb:
Your fear already has given the negative forces powers over you and with that they can take forms in your mind and do their tricks.

Otherwise, you would have just gone in and sleep there.
I can only be concerned if you have already had an unnatural experience in the location.

Overcome your fears and see all negativity dissolve around you and the peace of mind which God has granted they that do his Will will overshadow you.
exactly.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by hisMrs(f): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2017
if you have a very strong personal relationship with God, staying in a room where somebody was buried would not be a problem. I understand your fears tho, what i would advise is that you seek God's face on this matter.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by omoharry(f): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Roon9:
If you consider the number of people that has ever walked on earth and the limited land mass available, you will discover that every single spot on earth is arguably someone's burial site.

If there's no glaring tomb I don't see anything wrong with it.
really? i played and ate a lot of sand while i was very young..now i am beginning to think the unthinkable.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Roon9(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
omoharry:
really? i played and ate a lot of sand while i was very young..now i am beginning to think the unthinkable.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your own haff be na
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by obinna58(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Human are naturally afraid which triggered the creation of religion, so u a Muslim yet u don't really believe ur God z capable of protecting u
religionists fooling themselves all round

Learn to control you mind, the only thing that will do harm to u z ur mind
Ghost aren't real bro
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Toniaife:
I will advice you not to sleep in that room, a lady in my church shared a testimony about almost falling inside a grave in her room in school, it was God that saved her, she didn't know there was a grave inside the room and her bed was on it(directly on the grave), it was only her bed that fell inside the hole Sha.
Did this happen in a dream or there was a mini-earthquake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.