Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,239 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Two Heads Is Better Than One Is An Incorrect Statement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Heads Is Better Than One Is An Incorrect Statement (688 Views)

Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" / Nigerians With Two Heads: Meet The Teenage Maths Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Heads Is Better Than One Is An Incorrect Statement by Tomity(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
TRY CORRECTING THIS SLIP-UP
While I was watching a football match at viewing center, Middlebrouch vs man united on Sun 19th of march 2017. A man, though I can’t describe whether he was drunk or not, made this known to all of us at the stage, the statement “Two heads are better than one is incorrect, improper, indecorous, unseemly and total boo-boo without specification or description. At this moment the whole house was silent to listen to what he has to unveil, even myself i have to mull over because this is the first time it is coming to my hearing then i decided to think about it.
Now reason with this Narrative;
Two bad heads can never be better than one bad head
One bad head with one good head associated may not be better than one good or bad head
Yes two good heads are better than one good head
But two bad heads can never be better than one good head.
Many are found of this mistake, try to correct yourself today.
Tmt fact findings.
Re: Two Heads Is Better Than One Is An Incorrect Statement by Nusaf: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tomity:
TRY CORRECTING THIS SLIP-UP
While I was watching a football match at viewing center, Middlebrouch vs man united on Sun 19th of march 2017. A man, though I can’t describe whether he was drunk or not, made this known to all of us at the stage, the statement “Two heads are better than one is incorrect, improper, indecorous, unseemly and total boo-boo without specification or description. At this moment the whole house was silent to listen to what he has to unveil, even myself i have to mull over because this is the first time it is coming to my hearing then i decided to think about it.
Now reason with this Narrative;
Two bad heads can never be better than one bad head
One bad head with one good head associated may not be better than one good or bad head
Yes two good heads are better than one good head
But two bad heads can never be better than one good head.
Many are found of this mistake, try to correct yourself today.
Tmt fact findings.

The emboldened is usually implied, you don't have to state everything.

Just like saying "There are eggs, and there are eggs".

Implicit in this is that there are good eggs and there are bad eggs, no need stating everything.

1 Like

Re: Two Heads Is Better Than One Is An Incorrect Statement by jessykings(f): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Two Heads Is Better Than One Is An Incorrect Statement by owoleola: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
There's nothing as two GOOD HEADS.......people have erroneously changed this over the years....,it is simply two heads are better than one,which conveys the meaning as: it is always better when you'v gotten some other person to see what only you had seen,i.e their advice,opinions and the rest.....doesnt matter whether bad or good.
Re: Two Heads Is Better Than One Is An Incorrect Statement by hisgrace090: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
The correct saying is nothing but two head is better than one.
The wise knows the meaning period.
The statement itself is a parable not ordinary, so should be viewed with wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate Application/admission 2017/2018 (Proven Walk Through) / Shell Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 For Young Nigerians / Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunity For Nigerians To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.