Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,790 members, 7,909,031 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Invest In Your Future Now....ponzi Scheme Is Temporal. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Your Future Now....ponzi Scheme Is Temporal. (641 Views)

Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age / MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? / MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Your Future Now....ponzi Scheme Is Temporal. by cryptoexpert: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am an investor and by God's grace it has really helped me greatly. If you are tired of losing your money through ponzi schemes i will help you to invest your hard earn money and make a lot of money in the nearest future. This is not ponzi scheme because i don't do it at all. I am an Investment Consultant. I teach people about latest investment but not ponzi scheme. These are investment you can leave and hand over to your children and grandchildren tomorrow. The Investments i handle includes Agriculture related, Internet related, etc. People pay to consult me by God's grace. But i want to help those who need help by doing a two week training or explanations of the investments you can put your money into and have rest of mine. Some of these investments can also be handed over to your kids and grandchildren.
I am begging you, stop looking for quick cash and build your future.
The lecture statrs tomorrow by 8pm

If you want a financial lift now and in future please drop your whatsapp number and your name and state of residence here. Please this forum is not for everyone. Also if you are looking for Ponzi Scheme don't bother dropping your contact. Also this forum is for serious people please.

Thank you. See you at the top.

Williams S. Anietie,
Investment Consultant/ Expert.

Re: Invest In Your Future Now....ponzi Scheme Is Temporal. by cryptoexpert: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
If you are scared of dropping your contact so that others will not copy it to disturb you.
You can send me message on whatsapp. But make sure you explain to me so i will know how to classify you.
Thanks and God bless..... Whatsapp number and also for calls...08065887998

(1) (Reply)

Mystarfund.com Launching Soon / Free 10k For All On Kashmakas.com / I Will Build A Successful Business For U From Scratch Right In Front Of Ur Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.