Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

Actress Bose Alao Calls Out Bidemi Kosoko In Husband-snatching Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bose Alao Calls Out Bidemi Kosoko In Husband-snatching Scandal (894 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko And Her Husband (Wedding Introduction Photos) / Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) / Bidemi Kosoko Is Sleeping With Bose Alao Omotoyossi's Husband - Whistle Blower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bose Alao Calls Out Bidemi Kosoko In Husband-snatching Scandal by omoashy: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is not from Cossy Orjiakor’s rant on Instagram.

The victim whose actresses are after sleeping with her rich husband, Bose Alao Omotoyosi in trying to Publicly Display Affection for her beau, shared a picture of them together and wrote:

“My MCM, the strongest man I know, I love you now.”

Kemiashefonlovehaven gathered that Bose got a Direct Message from the whistle blower who accused Bidemi Kosoko of sleeping with Bose’s husband.

Bose’s husband, Ghana-based footballer, Omotoyosi Rasaki, is said to be dating Jide Kosoko’s daughter, Bidemi and also Kehinde Bankole.

The whistle-blower revealed he even rented an apartment for Bidemi!

Kehinde Bankole was the first to have been caught with Bose’s husband.

Kehinde who is also alleged to be dating a top Nollywood producer and actor, whose works are exhibited abroad, is still single.

This latest ‘husband-snatching’ saga put paid to what has been shared on Instagram since last week by Cossy Orjiakor and a certain lady Steph Naya, who has not spared Iyabo Ojo, Daniella Okeke, Ruth Kadiri and some she has threatened to call out.

Lately, Nollywood actresses have been enmeshed in scandals of either sleeping with rich men—businessmen, pastors, politicians— or dating married men who splash them with expensive gifts, sponsor their vacation abroad, buy them cars and also palatial mansions.

Cossy Orjiakor has been writing and calling out some of them for some days now.

Bose decided sharing the screenshot of the Whatapp messages with the whistle-blower!
http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=8558

(1) (Reply)

Fans Mob Davido As He Arrived Live In Owerri To Performed(pics,video) / The Problem Of Nollywood Is Bad Belle, People Are Jealous Of Me - Uche Maduagwu / Hypocrisy: Pastor Ibiyomi Vs Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.