Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,393 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Experience With Infinix Note 3 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 (48223 Views)

Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 / My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / From Nigeria With Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by nada4u0052(f): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2017
techgirlng:

16gb is nothing, after downloading a few songs and a few apps your phone will tell you have no more memory cry
so u mean 16Gb is too small for apps n music? haba!!
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by summerflame(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2017
unlaw:

Drop iphone 6?
I swear, that's the truth. Tired of buying iTunes cards
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Freethought(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Glory12345:
With the spec below i fell in love with this beautiful device especially the champagne gold

5.5-inch Touch Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (367ppi)
1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 MT6753 CPU with 2GB RAM
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
16GB Storage with support for memory card up to 128GB
13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
3G and Wi-Fi
Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
4500 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
No 4G LTE?!, its a NO NO for me

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Wapmasta(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2017
opeyemithought:

I think I will need to get one for my son, does anyone know the current prize of this phone

i bought mine about 3weeks ago for 70,000naira
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Wapmasta(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2017
goldpeace:
I will like to reason like my grandmother on this one, how can you charge for 5mins and expect the battery to last?

go back and read the post clearly. confused being ....
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Glory12345(f): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Pls Explain Better oooo
Freethought:

No 4G LTE?!, its a NO NO for me
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Glory12345(f): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Who told u? Well i like the battery stats too undecided
spoilerx:

no 4G not sure about mediatek processor.

and android 6.0

battery stats seem really good
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Glory12345(f): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2017
I think it's of the range of 65k to 75k
opeyemithought:

I think I will need to get one for my son, does anyone know the current prize of this phone
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Glory12345(f): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Does ur own have the magic video mixer? grin
Denchturbo:

I love the fact that the screen is 367ppi, good screen size and visual quality
Support for 128GB too is a plus, I love my music and videos so grin
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Glory12345(f): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2017
As In No hanging no matter the amount of tabs u open!
Ola2Ola:
imagine that awesome moment when you are multi-tasking on your Infinix Note 3 and u gat no worries about d battery level.... (feelinglikaqueen)
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Glory12345(f): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Yeah you will need strong data and network especially a good area to enjoy the device so well...
unilagfreshest:
About it now cheap,? I don't think so cuz it was 70k at microstation in ikeja, 2weekes ago, I got it for 57k from a friend... Have been enjoying every bit of it, battery, camera, sleekness ND the likes,.. Haven't used all functions self, downside is just data, you need to have a strong network before you can enjoy the data, unlike my former bb q10.
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Glory12345(f): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Infinix Note 3 offers more battery capacity than its predecessor. With a 4500 mAh battery combined with the battery saving features of the XOS software, the Android phone promises long battery life of up to two days or even more.
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by smithblink0052(f): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
nada4u0052:
so u mean 16Gb is too small for apps n music? haba!!
I don't think the person knows what 16GB means
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by eli23456(f): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2017
All i can say about tis device really is dah the phone supports fast charging (XCharge 3.0). Thanks to this technology, the Infinix Note 3 can be fully charged in 99 minutes and a 5 minutes charge can give you up to 200 minutes talktime according to Infinix.
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by eli23456(f): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Well op i also like the fact that the phone has a big screen coz sometimes when i want to watch movie on my phone its always interesting clean especially when i'm with my friends we watch it comfortably with arguing about who the phone is facing or not unlike other mobile phones that.
Smallbaby:

Size matters in almost everything we do, you cut your coat according to your size right? What of your shoes? Should that of phone be different? I don’t think so.
Whenever I hear someone say a ‘big phone’ what comes to my mind is, screen size, battery and RAM/Storage. I was however impressed when I read about the Infinix Note 3 here and I was sold. The Infinix Note 3 have taught me the importance of using a big phone as it were. What makes the Infinix Note3 different or what makes any big phone different?
Firstly, the Infinix Note 3 solves one problem I have always faced with many smartphones—battery issue. The Infinix Note 3 comes packed with a 4500maH battery that gives me a 200 mins talk time with just 5mins charge. It is the ultimate dream of any smartphone user, to have a phone that stops you from carrying charger with you every time. Secondly the 6” screen is a dream come true for gamers like me, it makes both game playing and movie watching experience an unforgettable one.
Lastly, theInfinix Note 3 is everything to me, the 2/3GB RAM and the camera is something to be proud of. I have been enjoying the phone for almost two months now. I even heard that the prize have reduced, but am enjoying it and I have no single complain so far. So if you are a lady like me (or a guy) and you like it big, please go ahead and get the Infinix Note 3. That is my humble opinion about the Note 3.
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Tayo2k7: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Thanks Baby, You just helped me in making a very important decision.

Smallbaby:

Size matters in almost everything we do, you cut your coat according to your size right? What of your shoes? Should that of phone be different? I don’t think so.
Whenever I hear someone say a ‘big phone’ what comes to my mind is, screen size, battery and RAM/Storage. I was however impressed when I read about the Infinix Note 3 here and I was sold. The Infinix Note 3 have taught me the importance of using a big phone as it were. What makes the Infinix Note3 different or what makes any big phone different?
Firstly, the Infinix Note 3 solves one problem I have always faced with many smartphones—battery issue. The Infinix Note 3 comes packed with a 4500maH battery that gives me a 200 mins talk time with just 5mins charge. It is the ultimate dream of any smartphone user, to have a phone that stops you from carrying charger with you every time. Secondly the 6” screen is a dream come true for gamers like me, it makes both game playing and movie watching experience an unforgettable one.
Lastly, theInfinix Note 3 is everything to me, the 2/3GB RAM and the camera is something to be proud of. I have been enjoying the phone for almost two months now. I even heard that the prize have reduced, but am enjoying it and I have no single complain so far. So if you are a lady like me (or a guy) and you like it big, please go ahead and get the Infinix Note 3. That is my humble opinion about the Note 3.
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Fidecoo(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Smallbaby:

,,, pls what's the current price for now? I need 1. Thanks
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by sureteeboy(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2017
smithblink0052:

16GB is too small and it's a fact. Using a 1080p phone like Note 3, a full hd movie that matches its resolution can't be less than 1.7Gb. Putting into consideration that the 16Gb is actually 14.4Gb (Binary numbers) and inbuilt apps would have used almost 2gb out of it, what's left?
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Nwereonye:
The phone is amazing. 10% per hour cool
lmfao

Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by eli23456(f): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Importand Decision Like what? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tayo2k7:
Thanks Baby, You just helped me in making a very important decision.

Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by spoilerx: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Glory12345:
Who told u? Well i like the battery stats too undecided

told me what ? u wrote 3G !
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by kolafolabi(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2017
I bought my own 70k

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by teejaypee: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2017
you forgot to talk about the fingerprint smallbaby
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by teejaypee: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Lonan:

i think it has a fast charge feature...im not too sure, you can still check

yes it has.
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Queentito(f): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Dexter247:

Smh.. which planet are you from?

Planet Earth, any problem?
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2017
I need advice from a genuine person, should I buy dis phone or tecno phonepad 3 as a need what will be like a tab and also a phone.
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Freethought(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2017
Glory12345:
Pls Explain Better oooo
Deres nothing much to explain dere. In this kind of generation we are today, if you still use aphone without 4G LTE, you are definitely on along thing. That's why I don't joke with my HTC M9
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by nada4u0052(f): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
smithblink0052:

Dats a lot .. cos I have small fone of 2G ram n it still contain good apps
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Queentito(f): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Smallbaby:

For someone who uses smartphone for multiple purposes, I'm exicted
The battery is a plus
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
No 4G.
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
juddexy2:
Camera is awesome, 64gb inbuilt, 5000mah, remote sensor and sleek, fingerprint... It making senses!

64gb? wow! I googled the price and its kinda cheap. That might just have to be my next phone.
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
techgirlng:

64gb? wow! That might just have to be my next phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / Simon Petrus Invented Phone In Namibia Which Does Not Use Airtime (Photos,Video) / Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.