Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

.... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .... (3315 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. / What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? / What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: .... by RickTisci: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
source10able:

OK RickTisci. I just realised it was you who started this thread.
Now that I know it's you - I must say that you're very lucky because I have the perfect idea for you but the problem is that the Federal government will end up giving you an award for it and the BOI may give you additional funding and you could be employing up to 20 tech savvy youths in the near future.

Ok, where were you posted to? I hope it's the north because the northerners will support the business more than the south or western regions. Trust me, $erious politics will be involved. But it doesnt really matter since you seem to have the funds to support your dreams.

ok no much talk. This is the business you should invest in. And I've tailored it to you so its very relevant to NYSC.

bitcoin + professional network + resume = linkedin for corps members

You can run the business on your smartphone or Macbook. How cool is that?

I wont go into detail here about the functionality so some wizkid doesnt steal the idea but I must tell you I've got a kick-ass domain name ready for your business (it sounds very good).
Re: .... by RickTisci: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
router123:

Oga u are not on whatsapp. I have I business plan I want to forward to u.
Pls text me ur email id so I can forward it.
I might not locate d thread again so just send me ur mail on my nr knowledgecount@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Millions From Scrap Metal Business / Lucrative Business Ideas With N75m Capital / The Scarcity Of 100naira Note And It Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.