Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2129127 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2018
....And you think the necklace will work, well,it might work but when it finally back fires, it's going to be chaotic...
Bravo TBM
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by koligns: 12:33am On May 09, 2018
How son of thunder go survive this fall oooooo

I can't imagine self

It's getting too tensed

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 7:58am On May 09, 2018
He didn't know that destiny has given him a second Chance. He wld hv confessed at that point n come clean instead let d joke go.there is an adage that says when u want something so desperately then learn to let it go if they come back to u then its urs but if they didn't then it has never been urs in the first place.he forgot that its marriage he is going into that he has to be sincere bcs it must back fire which may lead to divorce n frustration. Get it right in the first attempt or be patient. I am not pitying darous atallll bcs he fails to acknowledge d power of mistakes which is inevitable as human instead he want to eat his cake n have it.what about the son,Nike n d mother he bleeped,d father he snitched at n a lot more to count.he has d gut to marry joke then for his mind shango will save him.is a lesson for everyone always confess to one another esp going into marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 8:03am On May 09, 2018
The blessed man u will go far in life trust me bcs ur writing is exceptional. I like the way u relate some of ur words to current happenings like lazy youth etc.
Keep being u and if I no buy popcorn n kwili kwili for u eeeh then am not Elvis special wifey1.lol

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emperorblog(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2018
READ MORE COOL AND INTERESTING STORY HERE

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pinkbae(f): 8:39am On May 09, 2018
Well done TBM More ideas to your brain
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ftosino(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2018
woah,its been long,
Mr TBM you are just fantastic, what a great story line, its just getting more n more interesting,
kudos to you do such a wonderful story, can't wait for the next update *grins�*
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:18am On May 09, 2018
Elviswifey1:
He didn't know that destiny has given him a second Chance. He wld hv confessed at that point n come clean instead let d joke go.there is an adage that says when u want something so desperately then learn to let it go if they come back to u then its urs but if they didn't then it has never been urs in the first place.he forgot that its marriage he is going into that he has to be sincere bcs it must back fire which may lead to divorce n frustration. Get it right in the first attempt or be patient. I am not pitying darous atallll bcs he fails to acknowledge d power of mistakes which is inevitable as human instead he want to eat his cake n have it.what about the son,Nike n d mother he bleeped,d father he snitched at n a lot more to count.he has d gut to marry joke then for his mind shango will save him.is a lesson for everyone always confess to one another esp going into marriage
hmmm...spoken from the stables of a wise woman. You're really an epitome of wisdom. Can't thank u enough for this.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:19am On May 09, 2018
ftosino:
woah,its been long,
Mr TBM you are just fantastic, what a great story line, its just getting more n more interesting,
kudos to you do such a wonderful story, can't wait for the next update *grins�*
boss, I hall u o. Longest. Hw hav u been
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2018
The blessed well done, dis kind swear dt someone will swear b4 marriage no easy oooo!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bestie93(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2018
What is happening here? Theblessedman where are you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 1:59am On May 10, 2018
I pity Dami on his wedding day. Nike hassa waiting grin grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 1:59am On May 10, 2018
I pity Dami on his wedding day. Nike hassa waiting
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ftosino(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
boss, I hall u o. Longest. Hw hav u been

have been good, keep u the good work bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olawrite: 8:27am On May 11, 2018
Bros,pls ep us continue this story na...when next re you updating us?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Gabson0816(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2018
Epic one! It really worth Time taking...i enjoyed every bit of the story....more shangoic grace
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2018
TheBlessedMan, I see you viewing this thread oo... I hope you will drop something..

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:43am On May 12, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:
TheBlessedMan, I see you viewing this thread oo...
I hope you will drop something..
cheesy cheesy #BUSTED I suppose you're a detective.?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dynamik007(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
thumbs up TBM... So how far my guy?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:19pm On May 12, 2018
Dynamik007:
thumbs up TBM... So how far my guy?
ah dey 5n..o..weekend rest and trying to compile the next update together. Thanx 4 asking sha.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:58am On May 13, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
ah dey 5n..o..weekend rest and trying to compile the next update together. Thanx 4 asking sha.
oh man! Today started already. Tick-tock... Where is that powerful update? Dnt keep me waiting no longer bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 2:00am On May 13, 2018
Am sewiously addicted to the serum of dhis sweet tori. Am happy..t2day don arrive. Tbm, gracias.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 2:01am On May 13, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:
oh man! Today started already. Tick-tock... Where is that powerful update? Dnt keep me waiting no longer bro
my dear 6ta..make tbm no keep us waitin o jare
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vulcanheph(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2018
What's up with you Blessed man....UpDATE NOW
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
You can say that again...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vulcanheph(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2018
Blessedman as you no want upload ....

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by paqman: 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
Vulcanheph:
Blessedman as you no want upload ....
make give you is house address so you can go and bite him in is house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stevodot22(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2018
The Blessed man of sango! I really admire ur writing skills, u are too good that ur parents christened u THE BLESSED MAN, I doff my cap for. I know that sango will never fail and must provide a way out.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adamsbadoo(m): 5:35am On May 16, 2018
[img][/img]
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by zeko172(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2018
Wow, u have kept me busy with this piece for the past three days. Well done to u theblessdman
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hennreyblinks(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2018
TheBlessedman whats holding you down?? or has d oath affected u in real life?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ThanosEronz: 10:00pm On May 16, 2018
grin

The intro wan kill me with laff
I cant even wait to read the real work before commenting

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.