Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2122263 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Emex100(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2018
I can't find the right words but you are just damn to good.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EMPEROR48: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Well, I just sent my own contribution by name henry through zenith Bank account. So @TBM accept it in good faith and add the others to get ur phone. Merry Christmas once again everyone. Pls Those who bank network is disturbing not to send theirs should try other means. Network is very bad
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Done my part too. Come-on guys, Tbm suppose don upload the picture of the new phone for us na. Please lets make history na, i dey beg all of u na. No amount too small pls.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dedicated to JAMESTKUL, EMPEROR48 and Lekkxydinho. Thank you guys. You're awesome.

HERE'S A TIP OF WHAT's To come.

150 EPISODE FINALE OF COUNTLESS.

He gave me a straight and mean look and remained mute at my effontery.

"Lewis, are you deaf? Is your brain paining you? I said where is my wife?" I shouted at him.

"Stop making noise here guy, or else..." He paused and fumed angrily but still remained seated.

I gave him a daring look and rested my clenched fist on the table. " Or else what?" I demanded with an intimidating look.

He swallowed a lump when he saw my fist. Obviously remembering our previous encounter.

"or...or you might wake her up and give her another seizure..." He said softly but reluctantly.

I calmed down a bit and asked him where my wife is.

Hesitatingly, he pointed to a corner by his right. I followed his hand and was extremely relieved when I saw my wife lying on a hospital bed but evidently in deep sleep.

I hurried towards her direction and got there in no time. She was now claded in a purple overall. Her hand bag, previous cloths and shoes were placed beside the bed. I started examining her body and was satisfied with what I saw.

I spent more than five minutes beside her, I spent all the minutes trying to figure out what could have happened to her. Why she was having seizures at this time of her life. She will soon be 28 for God'sake.

"Mr man, see me please..." Lewis called out at me.

I smiled and answered his call.

"I'll be talking to you right now as a professional." He began, after I had settled down inside the chair opposite his. "lets put our differences aside for now. Understood?"

"sure buddy..."

"not buddy... Its Doc..." He stressed vehemently.

"what happened to putting our differences aside?"

"Thats exactly what am doing right now..if not, I wouldn't be talking to you.... Understood?"

"yes sir...." I replied with a sarcastic demeanor and he hissed.

"I just want to ask you a few questions... Please try and be honest. It might help in finding the cause of your wife's ailment..."

"understood..." I assured.

"When she called me earlier that she was already at my gate to see me, I waited for her inside but after almost twenty five minutes of not seeing her, I had to check for myself especially when she wasn't picking my calls... So, I got outside and was shocked to see some people gathered around her. She was still unconscious and those gathered were taking pictures of her. I got to her and gave her some first aid treatments and thank God, she regained consciousness..."

"You mean she gained consciousness in your hands?" I asked curiously.

"yes...and she told me you were present when it began. So kindly tell me what happened moments before the seizures began." He said and rested his back against the chair.

I told him all I could remember. Including the part where the noisy car doing movie advertisement drove past before she dropped to the floor.

"Thank you. Atleast now, I can confirm with fact from what you just said that it was a loud noise that triggered the seizure..."

"But how can someone that doesn't have epilepsy before suddenly develop one in adulthood?" I asked him with a confused look.

"Good question. You know epilepsy can happen to anyone at anytime of life depending on these causes. Some people with no known cause of epilepsy may have a genetic form of epilepsy. One or more genes may cause the epilepsy or epilepsy may be caused by the way some genes work in the brain. The relationship between genes and seizures can be very complex and genetic testing is not available yet for many forms of epilepsy. About three out of ten people have a change in the structure of their brains that causes the electrical storms of seizures. Brain infections are also common causes of epilepsy. The initial infections are treated with medication, but the infection can leave a scar on the brain that can cause seizures at a later time in life.
People of all ages can have head injuries, though severe head injuries often happen most in young adults like your wife... In fact, serious head trauma's can also cause seizures..."

"for real?" I blurted out with a frightened tone.

"yes Mr Darous. Can you tell me if your wife has been having difficulty in sleeping or resting lately?"

"erm...yes... In fact, she has not taken any proper sleep that I know of since three days ago. She has been occupied lately with the preparations of her birthday." I answered honestly.

"Hmmm... I see... Well, we carried out some series of test on her before you arrived. The head scan's result will be out soon..." He informed.

"Head scan? What for?"

"Nothing serious. Just to be sure if your wife's still suffering from the terrible fall she had on the night of your wedding. The scan will help us to determing if she has any brain damage that could have caused this."

I took a deep breath as the awful reality begin to settle in my brain.

'what if am the cause of my wife's present situation?

What if the scan result come's out and it was discovered that the fall she suffered that night had caused her epilepsy?'

21 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cenaman(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
TheBlessedMAN it seems u don't want me to finish this ur story, because am feeling like going to the land of no return.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
cenaman:
TheBlessedMAN it seems u don't want me to finish this ur story, because am feeling like going to the land of no return.
Don't worry bro, am compiling the rest.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Tor Karma don show
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
IF YOU SENT ME MONEY AND I DIDN'T MENTION YOUR NAME, PLEASE Note me please. Thanks.

MORE TIPS....

I casted a thought-filled glance towards where my wife was sleeping.
Guilt filled my heart again when I remembered how the seizure had made her land on the floor. 'I brought this upon her. There's no other explanation for this. Lewis just said a fall like that of our wedding night can cause epilepsy in someone that has more than one gene in the brain. Now my wife is paying for my past sins. She might never forgive me if she knows I brought this evil upon her. I'll lose her forever and my life will be tantamountically tantamount to nothing.'

'What can I do now to avert this looming trouble.?'

I think this is the perfect time to settle things one on one with Lewis. This is the time I need more alies than foes. Friends than enemies. Nothing good can come out of keeping grudges with the man that just practically saved my wife's life. If I can win Lewis to my side, then it will be easier to ask him not to reveal such marriage-breaking secret to my wife. She doesn't have to know that, after impregnating her mum, also responsible for sending her father to jail, I'm now technically responsible for triggering the epileptic curse in her own life.

Lets face it, I'm a virus to her existence.

'I think there's still hope.' A voice told me from within. 'If you can get Lewis to be on your side and make him help you cover this secret for atleast, till when you can get her cured properly, only that can avert this impending trouble from your head.'

That sounds like a brilliant idea. I'll do everything in my power to cure her of this embarrasing ailment. If I can help cure her, then I would have cemented our relationship for eternity. Even if she later finds out, she would have no choice than to let it go.

My mind felt a little at ease when I finished thinking of that idea. I coughed gently as I prepared to implement the idea.

"Erm, doctor Lewis..." I called his attention away from what he was writing on a large paper before him.

"yes?" He answered with a questioning look while the pen was still in his grip.

"does it have a cure? I mean a permanent one?"

He dropped the pen and focused on my face.

"no...no....its like stupidity, there's no cure for it. It can only be studied and controlled. Once studied, then you can ascertain the triggers of the seizures, and once you've been able to do that, all thats left to do is to learn how to maintain it." He explained.

"maintain it how?" I rasped out disappointedly. Disappointed that my plan is about to hit a brick wall if truly, her ailment doesn't have any cure.

"you can control it by making her stay away from triggers of the seizures."

"Hmmmm...." I shook my head and pondered on his words. "can we talk privately?" I asked him. I don't want to give my sleeping wife any possibility of hearing what am about to discuss with him.

"why? Is something wrong with the privacy of this office?" He gave me a skeptical look.

"sort off." I directed his gaze with my head towards where my wife was sleeping.
Understanding my reasons, he shifted his cheeks to one side and returned his attention to me.

"don't worry, you can talk freely. The sedative I gave your wife will last one more hour before she wakes up." He assured but I wasn't convinced.

I insisted and pleaded with him and luckily, he agreed to my request. He led me out of the office to another one.

After sitting down, I begin to talk.

"Lewis, first, I must thank you for staying with my wife when I ran away the first time at the hospital." His eyes shone widely when he heard that.

"secondly, I also feel indebted to you for keeping the things you found out about me a secret up till today. Its because of that that I realise you're indeed an honourable friend. Thank you bro. I appreciate it alot." I paused to see his reaction. He only smile with a scoff and I continued.

"The reason why I want to speak with you privately is because I need you in my life as a friend right now. I need you more now than ever in my life. You've proven it to me in many ways than I can ever remember that you can be counted upon...."

"excuse me please..." He cuts in with a hand gesture. "I've a patient to attend to in the next ten minutes, I also need to check with a doctor working in the lab on the test we did on your wife. So I'll appreciate if you can speed it up..." He expressed camly and brought out his phone. I assumed he wanted to check the time even though a wristwatch is on his left wrist.

Truly, to his words, a soft knock landed on the door barely three seconds later.
He urged the knocker to come in and a tall light complexioned and beautiful young lady entered.

"sir, your attention is needed at the lab..." She said as she entered.

Lewis directed his gaze to hers and squeezed his brow.

"what for?" He asked her.

"Aunty Shade said the result of the scan is out and you need to come check it." She explained.

"hmm... Alright. I'll be there very shortly. Thank you very much nurse Hikmah. You can go." He dismissed her with a hand gesture.

16 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nellaz(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
TBM you bam abeg, sama us more updates I dey follow you like kilode.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by DIMIZZY1: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Well done tbm... Let dis temptation just pass dis darous na
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ghettochild(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
lekkxydinho:
ghettochild brought up the idea. Tha we shud con3bute money to buy Theblessdman an android phone on or b4 the 25th of dix month as a mark of both appreciation n commendation.
An I think people lyk u cn join us so the phone go make sense.. Thaz wot we get in mind. Ur say on thiz
Yes I did suggest it because I enjoyed his story like every one else... I suggested that fone thing because as human we need to encourage others eap when they do sth we can't do....
Am not forcing anyone ooo.
Even me its 5k I want to contribute but if I can do better I will....
I do hope to turn his story into a movie somebody n these same critics will be part of the subscribers on any internet TV platform; the likes of ibaka n iroko..
Am also using this username, I reg it when one time I couldn't log in to nairaland last year n felt I had been banned....
Well I ain't forcing anyone oooo.
Darous abeg ehn... Forward ya acct to my WhatsApp kia kia +27737839889.
For others who want to follow suit..
We should pay into his acct... Then since d particular fone has been decided. Once the money is complete.... Some members who r free n available will meet up with darous at comp village n buy the fone....
To the critics, its not a crime to encourage a good story writer.....
If he had put this Into a book. Ya sorry asses will go buy d book....
Jangbajantis critics!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
ghettochild:

Yes I did suggest it because I enjoyed his story like every one else... I suggested that fone thing because as human we need to encourage others eap when they do sth we can't do....
Am not forcing anyone ooo.
Even me its 5k I want to contribute but if I can do better I will....
I do hope to turn his story into a movie somebody n these same critics will be part of the subscribers on any internet TV platform; the likes of ibaka n iroko..
Am also using this username, I reg it when one time I couldn't log in to nairaland last year n felt I had been banned....
Well I ain't forcing anyone oooo.
Darous abeg ehn... Forward ya acct to my WhatsApp kia kia +27737839889.
For others who want to follow suit..
We should pay into his acct... Then since d particular fone has been decided. Once the money is complete.... Some members who r free n available will meet up with darous at comp village n buy the fone....
To the critics, its not a crime to encourage a good story writer.....
If he had put this Into a book. Ya sorry asses will go buy d book....
Jangbajantis critics!!!
no mynd dose low lifes jare. Here is Theblessedman's account details. 9992258890. Oluwadamilare. Lets make this happen brotherly
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Tbm, kontinu plz
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
lekkxydinho:
no mynd dose low lifes jare. Here is Theblessedman's account details. 0123255081. Gtbank. Idowu P. Lets make this happen brotherly
Thank u brother
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rukidanty: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
thanks for the update..just did a token to him
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
3). That countless is a great masterpiece. It is one of the best stories I ever read in my life. But am one thin dey trouble my head. Are you really the writer? I mean no offense but am just confusd becos u sed you ar only a ss3 student. Hw then can u come up wit a story like that. Guy talk to me.

Me replying here). Well, here is me talking to you. I Darous Emmanuel is the writer and author of Countless. I WROTE IT MYSELF. Countless was born out of most of the ideas that used to pop into my mind whenever am working, be it under a scortching sun of indoors. Every word in Countless, - except some googled medical facts and ladies fashion details in it, - were born from my brain. And if you are still not convinced with my reply, well, I believe Google is more friendlier than the Nigeria Police. Copy any part of my work and paste it into google's search engine, google will clarify things for you. Only then, would you believe a programmed machine than my words. Thanks.

4) Theblessdman, hi, am (name witheld) from nairaland. I'll like to drop a token of my appreciation to include to the ongoing contribution on Nairaland. drop your account detail bro. You are great.

Me replying here) Bank name. Gtbank. Account Number. 0123255081. Name. Idowu P. Or you can send it to the previous Diamond account I dropped few pages back. Thanks bro. I app it. Thanx alot. God bless you.

This last one na in pain me pass. Ah, i wish I can drop the name of that sender but I don't want fight here. Let me just maintain the status quo.

5). You this writers eh, all you know is money, money and money. You wrote 149episodes full of trash. None of it make any sense. Just trashy plots and st*pid repititions. Now u want phone. Why u no go steal am. Mumu. If you like update the remaining episode, and if una like no update am. Na ur problem.

Me replying here.) Trashy story right? Wow! Atleast you tried to give it a name according to your own perception of it.
Using your own words now, 'TRASH' thanks. The fact that you followed a trashy story from the first page till the 209th page makes you more a lover of trashy things. You can't help but get addicted to trashy things. About the phone buying stuffs, I don talk am before, so no talking on it again. Thanks for taking your time to read my trash.

Thats all for now. I hope that last message will be the last I will ever witness as a writer. Its not fair. God i nearly cried.

I never wished for any of this. Like I stated in my forewords, I said, I just want to write for my own pleasure and if others enjoy it too the better.

Critisize me maturely, I included that too. But are these mature criticism? Its unfair.

When Countless 1st hit 500thousand viewers, I started finding ways to make it a PDF, to the extent I consulted Rachealfst for help, but on second thought, I dropped that idea.
Because I asked myself : Is it worth it? Is my story worth buying? Who will buy my blunders? Who will buy all these grammarroffic words I'd compiled together?

I asked myself all these questions and I couldn't answer. Now, after striving so hard to be better with each update, is this what I will get in return? Not cool guys. Not cool atall. Am not happy.

Just feel like sharing this with you guys. Nonetheless, I will make sure Countless ends this year. Bye guys. Thanx.

Before you judge me with my cover, atleast open my first page and you'll see am not that person.

PEACE.
My dear criticism will only fuel your determination. Just do what you know how to do best and don't quit cause of negative and hate speech. I personally love your story. Peace
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 6:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Predict wia this story is goin at ur own risk. This Tbm is so gud. Chai, Darous life
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=Pinkie2018 post=74223629][/quote]Thanks to u baby. Compliments of d season to u

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Austine567(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2018
am in page 61 now ,will modify when i get here maybe in the next two weeks.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2018
Dedicated to rukidanty. Thanks bro. I app it.

MORE TIPS FROM 150 EPISODE FINALE OF COUNTLESS......

"can we do this later? I really need to go now..." He said very fast and tried standing up.

"no...this can't wait buddy... I'll be fast and swift..." I pleaded and he calmed down a bit.

"okay. Go on...and straight to the point..." He adviced.

"Lewis, please, can you keep this a secret?"

"what?"

"The part where you said the fall she had on our wedding night might possibly be the reason why she's having this situation."

He narrowed his look at mine briefly before he spoke. "but thats just my own assumption which might even be wrong. So I don't see any reason why this should be an issue at all..."

"I know... I know...but am just worried. If the scan result comes out now and it says that night's incidence is the cause, I don't know how my wife will handle it..." I explained with an almost sobbing tone.

"So, if I understand you correctly, you're asking me to bend whatever findings we get in your favour?" He queried with a perfectly hidden intimidative voice.

"God, you are not only awesome, you are brilliant as well." I commended him.

"okay. You can count on it..." He added.

"really?" Suprised, I asked.

"yea...yea...what are friends for? In fact, there is this drug called Sudanyl. We use it to erase few hours of memories of our patients if they are giving us troubles...if you want I can even help you do that so that she won't remember you leaving her side when she had that seizure in front of my house." He said again with an enticing voice.

My brain swung into a thinking mode. I weighed my options and realised that this offer from Lewis - though its dangerous - but come-on we're talking about my marriage here.

"will there be any side effects?" I couldn't stop myself from asking that.

"I've used it on atleast 13 patients before. This place would have been lock down if there are side effects of Sudanyl."

"So, there are no side effects?"

"Yea...but there is a certain drug that can reverse the effect of Sudanyl..."

"you mean there's an antidote for it?"

"yes. Its called Nnamdyl...but since your wife isn't aware of Sudanyl, she can't know of Nnamdyl. You will be safe." He remarked.

"Hmmm, thats, thats a relief." I mummured.

"but the only thing is, you'll be the one to drop the Sudanyl capsule in her drip."

"Me? Why me?"

"Its your call... I can't do that for you..." He argued.

"What of other 13 patients that you did yourself?"

"Ofcos I didn't. Their families did it for them too. Mine is to advice them like am doing for you now. You know, there are some certain rules guiding this profession. Such rules must never be tampered with by professionals like me. We musn't cross that ethic line. But as for you, its not your profession, so you're not guided by any rule...."

"And if am not guided by any rule?" I cut in.

"Then you're not breaking any law..." He completed.

I heaved a sigh and sat back on the chair.

"what do you say?" He asked me.

"I'll do it. I will." I accepted.

"fine then. I'll get it for you shortly. I need to go now." He said and got ready to stand up.

"Thank you...thank you...Lewis thank you. You just saved my life... I'll forever remain indebted to you..." I ranted effusively in appreciation.

"I don't need you to pay me back. All I ask of you is just to try and let this be the last time you'd be hurting your wife. If you can do that, then we'd be friends for life."

"Sure, I will try my best. So help me God." I prayed.

He got up and extended his hands towards me for a handshake. I got the message and hastily reciprocated the gesture.

That was how I used one stone to kill two birds. I had managed to settle my quarrel with him and at the same time, end every possibility that can affect my marriage. Darous is truly smart afterall. Hence the name, Darousmart.

30minutes later, Lewis showed me the results of the tests. Everything on it pointed an accusing finger at me. If my wife should see those reports, there's no way she would ever forgive me. So I had to ask Lewis to help me prepare another report. Except this time, he would put Malaria as the cause of her time in the hospital, in contrary to the epileptic one. And since she won't be able to remember the seizure once I give her Sudanyl, then she won't smell any foul.

"All you have to do now once I discharge her is to always keep her away from any noisy environment. Do that and you will always be on the safe side." Lewis adviced me after I'd dropped the Sudanyl capsule in the drip.

Life is not all about black and white. Sometimes you need to trekk into the grey area to get things done.

My wife woke up at exactly 5:38pm of that fateful sunday. I was seated beside her bed when she opened her eyes. I was the only one with her. A smile erupted on her face when she saw me sitting beside her bed.

I gave her a warm hug when she sat upright on the bed.

"What am I doing here?" She asked me with a confused look.

I smiled inwardly when I realised that the Sudanyl had really worked.

I quickly showed her the malaria report.

BRB

13 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by quadri956(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2018
Darous bleeped up big time...I believe his frnd is recording their conversation

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Just kee mee alweady. Too much suspense
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rukidanty: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2018
thanks for the update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for this TheBlessedMAN
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Harold4lyf(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2018
twale baba...but abeg update again the suspense is killing me
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Evold: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2018
I don't see any smartness in Darous' move. How can he trust the doctor so easily!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
One thing abt lies is that,once u lie small next time u will use a bigger lie to cover the small lie nd the circle is endless
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emmaokw(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
TBM, so you mean nnamdi kanu is d antidote for d Sudanese in our Aso Rock bah?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sunnymyk(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Really enjoying this... � � �
Hope this Darous ain't walking a dangerous foolish path again
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
emmaokw:
TBM, so you mean nnamdi kanu is d antidote for d Sudanese in our Aso Rock bah?
Choi,, me no know anything about dat one ooooooooooooooooooooo. I was only trying to make a new drugs for those pharmacist. Thanks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
CONTINUATION OF 150 EPISODE FINALE OF COUNTLESS.

MORE TIPS.....

She collected it reluctantly and started reading it while I watched her face keenly.

"Malaria?"

"yes...."

"How can that even be possible when I've never stopped using the anti-malaria drugs?" She said and returned the paper.

I was a bit nervous when she said that but I managed to compose myself quickly. I must not give her any chance to detect a foul play.

I smiled chivarously. "well, lets say that malaria is a pre-pregnancy sign...."

"what!" She said in almost whispers.

"isn't that what all this nollywood actress always complain of once they are pregnant in movies?" I grabbed her right hand.

"come-on, thats nollywood. And besides that, we've only had sex four times and am not even in my ovulation period each time we had sex. So tell me, how can I be pregnant?" She said in a tone that makes it hard to detect if she's joking or serious.

"Remember you are married to a son of thunder?"

"and what does that suppose to mean?"

"don't you get it?" I uttered delightedly. "it means the gods don't need the approval of your ovulation before they can pregnate you!"

"fvck the gods!" She declared humourously.

"watch your tongue, or else the gods will be so angry they will give you triplets..."

"I'll be glad to have them...so again, fvck the...."
I didn't let her finish before I cover her mouth with mine.

We were locked in that kissing status before Lewis entered.

Joke was suprised to see him. But her mind felt at ease when she witnessed how I rushed at him and gave him a hug. A hug with a silent message that reads ; Thanks for saving my marriage.

We left the hospital that very day. My marriage was back to normal and this time, Lewis was a friendly friend. He even followed us home that night. He ate with us and left late in the night. Our time together was fun-filled.

The following day, I came back from work around 4pm. My wife had stopped working and she was at home.

After serving me my food at the dinning, she sat opposite me and started playing with my phone.

We had earlier discussed about her ongoing preparation for her birthday party holding that weekend and her sister's arrival.

I was almost through with the food when she suddenly shouted, "JESUS! What kind of human being is this."

"What?" I asked her.

She hurriedly left her seat and walked to mine. She bent and showed me what she was reading on my phone.

It was the front page of Nairaland. There was a topic there with this caption,

'A Man Abandon His Wife While She Was Having Seizure's To Seek For Medical Help. Graphic Pics.'

My wife clicked on the caption and it started loading. My whole body was set on fire after the browser finished loading.

My wife did not even bother to read the detail before she scrolled down to the pics.

Her eyes showed confusion when the first picture showed a censored picture of a lady lying in the pool of her own saliva while some crowds were gathered around her.

My wife zoomed the picture and begin to study it, obviously trying to know why - except the censored face - the lady in the picture wore the same cloths like hers.

"the same type of cloths and my type of bag also..." She mumbled out.

I felt really nervous upon hearing that but I quickly pull myself together and said ; "ahah, Joke, you don come again. Na only you have that type of bags and cloths in this world?"

Instead of replying me, she scrolled down to the other picture.

This second picture showed the backside of a man that was trying to lift the lady into his arms. That man is Lewis but she didn't know.

She wanted to scroll to the next picture before I decided to do something or else the next pictures might implicate me.

I snatched the phone from her hand and put it on my laps.

She gave me a questioning look.

"you know I was eating before you showed me those disgusting pics. Now I've lost my appetite. I won't eat again unless you feed me."

She smiled wryly and picked the spoon I'd dropped. "am sorry honey. That picture got me ni... Am sorry..." She apologise before she began to feed me like a child.

_

Two hours later, I was inside the large sitting room, watching a live match between L'pool and Ars.

I was alone because my wife doesn't like football. Her usual quotes are; "Football came in the disguise of a game so it can fool even grown ups into the act of chasing a round leather object for more than one hour of their lives"

Her second quote is, "I'll rather have you take me to go watch a weldering light at a welder's shop than waste my time watching football."

Hence, why she's always doing chores whenever am watching ball.

I picked my phone and decided to check that Nairaland again.

I opened that earlier thread and started reading the details.

This past sunday, an unidentified woman was seen lying on the floor in front of a mighty building beside the road along Omida area of Abeokuta.

As people gathered around her, an unidentified man had emerged from inside the mighty building and had carried her to the hospital.
Barely an hour later, a man, who later identified himself as the husband of the woman was seen wailing on the same spot the said woman had been lying before. He was crying because he couldn't find his wife.

When the people around started talking to him, he revealed to them that he was there when his wife collapsed to the ground. He said the fear of contacting the disease had made him run to the nearest hospital to get medical attention.
Below are the pictures of the man and his wife.

People, I think its high time the government sensitize the general public on this issue.

Cc:EMPEROR48

I sighed with trembling hands after reading that.

I managed to scroll down and I nearly jump out of my skin when after scrolling past the previously seen pictures, the third one was the uncensored picture of me.
It showed me clearly wailing on the floor.

I dropped the phone on my laps and with trembling hands, continued to scroll down to read the comments.

The first one is from a guy named Uthman51, and his comment reads: "That guy is a born idiot. How can he abandon his wife for fear of contacting disease. He needs a thorough flogging in his st*pid buttocks. Mtcheew.
First to comment by the way. I dedicate this unblemised achievement to my boss's wife and his first daughter. I love them both for giving me an erotic way of revenge whenever my boss is giving me a hard time at work."

Even though I knew I fvcked up, I ignored his comment and mentally handed him to the god of thunder.

I moved to the next comment by LightQueen. She says: "Eh, wonders shall never end. Obviously, that guy is still living in the stone age. If am that woman, the next place we'd be meeting will be in a court room with a divorce paper in front of the judge.
By the way, the poster above me, which network are you using? You beat me to FTC. Thunder fire that your revenge plan on your boss."

I manage to smile at that. Its like this woman never heard of Sudanyl.

I moved to the next comment of Rumpleslitskin. He says, "I no blame the man. The fear of epilepsy is the beginning of temple run. I would have done the same.
No one should quote me unnecessarily."

Yea! Thats my niggar up there.

Next one from Vincenzozhuxu reads: "The poster above me, are you even human atall? Abandoning your own wife in broad day light under the disguise of not wanting to contact disease? Chai, your left scrotum..."

I hissed and moved to the next one from Danboyi88 and it reads: "That man and st*pidity be like....
Someone should complete am for me with a beffiting meme.."

I hissed again and decided to check one more. This one from elviswifey1 really got me. It reads: "that guy fvck up gan. He suppose to help her no matter the disease. That time he used to run to the hospital looking 4 who will touch and carry her for him so he wont be affected was enough. He shld hav carried her wit him no matter d circumstances. I could remember my neighbour's 10yrs old son a long time ago that had that disease infront of me. I didnt wait 4 d mother nor doctors nor look for phone to call for help. I became help to that boy without thinking d consequences and I also didn't think twice to carry him n put spoon inside d mouth to reduce the foaming and today, thank God, am not infected with the epilepsy. Thats a child that's not mine talk less of a wife u claimed u love. His priority should have been her. St*pid man. Spits on your forehead."

Reading that comment really got me. I had no choice than to accept that what I did was wrong and could backfire, but then, I felt at ease when I remembered Sudanyl. All I have to do now is to make sure my wife doesn't get a Nnamdyl, or log in to Nairaland, atleast till this topic is removed from the frontpage.

_

Three more days to go before my wife's much anticipated birthday party. All preparations are still going on except this time, I had been able to convince her to get event planners. I also got her a ear plug protector. I can't even begin to tell you all the lies I lied to her before she agreed to be wearing it whenever she's going out of the house.

I also make sure the soundproof system in the house is always on.

The day was a Thursday. My wife had gone out since 8am to finalise some arrangements for the birthday party coming up in three days time.

It was evening already and I was again inside my game room when I felt someone sneaking into the room and that person is my wife.

Knowing what she's planning to do, I continued with the game but at the same time, was anticipating the moment her hands will cover my face from behind.

Apparently, she had other plans. This time it wasn't her soft palms that covered my face, rather it was a thick black cloth that covered my face from behind.

'this ojuju mean business this time around.' I mumbled to myself quietly.

I surrendered my hands in the air and again feigned to be scared.

"please, ojuju, dont kill me...please..."

A sinister laughter followed my statement.

BRB

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.