Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,177 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

More About Nda - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More About Nda (2519 Views)

Nda Admission 2015/2016 List Is Out (check It Here) / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Form Is Out ! / Nda 64th Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More About Nda by km1: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
ANYONE ON NAIRALAND WHO CAN PROVIDE ME NDA PAST QUESTION, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ANYTIM EON HERE: 014197021 & 08074026065 AND MY EMAIL ID IS KACHI.MOGAJI@YAHOO.COM, YOU ALWAYS WELCOME.
Re: More About Nda by Raylight2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2009
What is the pay of those who successfully conclude studies in NDA? Is it up to 100k? Wanna know before getting myself into it.
Re: More About Nda by km1: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
i can't tell, ok, all i know is that i have interest in serving my country, do have idea where i can get nda past question,
Re: More About Nda by benson19: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
km1

please can you get back to about the o/l requirment and the the place where the exam will do or you can get to me on 07035161048 or mascott052@yahoo.com
Re: More About Nda by benson19: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
km1

the nda program is for how many years and where is the school located is kaduna or where, please will can meet by call each other and since you are also involve i will like the both of us to meet by calling each or mail each other and tell me where is your center located. thanks remain bless. smiley
Re: More About Nda by Raylight2(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2009
the nda program is for how many years and where is the school located is kaduna or where, please will can meet by call each other and since you are also involve i will like the both of us to meet by calling each or mail each other and tell me where is your center located. thanks remain bless.
Its for 4 years.

I'm also going to obtain the form guys. Just wanna see my post ume result first before purchasing it.
Re: More About Nda by benson19: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
guy u can still go and purchase for the form while wait for the pume result, i also is wait for the admission list of the school i choose and the list is coming out by the middle of next month but i just have to get the form because that has be my choice of school not going through the ordinary university. thanks and rush go get yours
Re: More About Nda by ibkonis(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2009
NDA, i wrote d exam 4 2009 session bt didn't get d result only 2 hear on radio dat sum people av been selected witout releasin d result. Even at d exam venue some top officer came wit der son which were treated like king. Dey were given d answer an Dey wrote stress-free. Still av plan of goin bt it will be after my 1st degree. NDA runs for 5years nt 4
Re: More About Nda by km1: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2009
I was also advise to obtain the form, so can you tell me how many subject you wrote and if it objective or theory, Pls you are free to email me at kachi.mogaji@yahoo.com or call me on 014197021.pls i need to know something new on this, ok.
Re: More About Nda by Raylight2(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
I think it would be better if every information is posted right here so that everyone of us will know what's up.
Re: More About Nda by Hardar4lag(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2009
I ve d past questions yu can reach me on 08020758821, no flasing plz
Re: More About Nda by km1: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2009
I will call you guy, Expect my call.okay.
Re: More About Nda by don4real: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
KM1.i will like to know if it is theory or objective
Re: More About Nda by TymeBomb(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
Admission in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is by connection. If you do not know any General, Commissioners or Senator, no admission in the [b]Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]for you because because I have written the examination three times but the person that helped me is a [b]Major General and I guess you all reading reading this would want to know how I eventually became a Cadet in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna?

Well, this is to inform the general public that Special Application for admission into 63rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is now be available.

No examinations, tests, screening and past questions, interested candidates are advised to contact:

[b]Major General K.P. Sanni

The Administration Officer
Nigerian Defence Academy
Kaduna

Direct Contact
teedot2@hotmail.com

Admission is 100% guaranteed, trust me!
Re: More About Nda by TymeBomb(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2010
Admission in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is by connection. If you do not know any General, Commissioners or Senator, no admission in the [b]Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]for you because because I have written the examination three times but the person that helped me is a [b]Major General and I guess you all reading reading this would want to know how I eventually became a Cadet in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna?

Well, this is to inform the general public that Special Application for admission into 63rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is now be available.

No examinations, tests, screening and past questions, interested candidates are advised to contact:

[b]Major General K.P. Sanni

The Administration Officer
Nigerian Defence Academy
Kaduna

Direct Contact
teedot2@hotmail.com

Admission is 100% guaranteed, trust me!

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Part Time Studies Jibowu Campus / Unilag Dli / Prof Rahman Ade Bello Is The New Unilag Vice Chancellor / Adekunle Ajasin University(aaua) Post Ume Form Is Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.