Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,120 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " (22016 Views)

Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs / Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by Sylva2147: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Basfaq:
This why our problems persist,when we see something affecting d soul of this nation we like to sentiment it with politic,tribal,regional,instead of fighting d issue outrightly. shocked
That is reason why this country will find it difficult to progress. Ranging from tribalism, religious fanaticism to ethnicity.
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by Seunjungle(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Who are the people that formed this ethic committee of a thing....are they not members of the senate?

Fooling your family members thinking that you're fooling us....

Just like a colleague as earlier said that right from the day of John the baptist Nigeria govt sufferrest good governance and curropt politicians rule it by force...

Have been carrying my certificate up and down for the past 5 years just to get a job but no one surface....a Bachelor of Arts (B.A Hons. in Linguistics) for that matter.

In case you can help me out in securing a good job, this is my mail add...seunmathewcrown1@gmail.com. I need job pls
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2017
EmeeNaka:
APC is dangerous party filled with fraudsters and men of questionable characters. From the head to the tail, they have shown a high degree of incompetence, crass ignorance and fraudulent mindset.

LOL we all know those you are refereeing to are those PDP mole in APC that decamped to APC before election, APC will frustrate them out

1 Like

Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by kynbasil01: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

The reasoning of a typical Ipod Yoot!
receive Sense

2 Likes

Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by anonimi: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Firefire:
you are also yarning rubbish.

Are they all not progressives and CHANGE agents?

Are their sins not forgiven and now a new creatures in APC?

I beg waka comot for my face. angry

grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

2 Likes

Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that a man that was pictured during his campaign using "Sachet Milo" could budget a billion+ for his food only?? Mehn! The babalawo that prepared that charm he laced on 12 million Nigerians need to be killed angry angry

When you and firefire done fooling yourself you should let us know hahhaa useless supporters of corruption..

1 Like

Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by DevilhimseIf: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Caseless:
Ndume has seen the worst and survived it. I don't think saraki and Dino are any match. That said, senator Enang has to be ontop of his game. He should work underground to fracture the senate by using Ndume and put saraki under pressure;he's too comfortable.
Sharap Caseless
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by DevilhimseIf: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APC, party of crooks, certificate forgers and fraudsters
gosh! i was forced to like this post
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Firefire:

you are also yarning rubbish.

Are they all not progressives and CHANGE agents?

Are their sins not forgiven and now a new creatures in APC?

I beg waka comot for my face. angry

hahaha i guess i hit you hard hahaha, Well there's always some black sheep in every setting, We have some best Governors in PDP then, The likes of Ameachi was one of the best then with his track record in river state and i could remember you guys are comparing him with Fashola.

Kwankwaso was also best but happen to be in wrong party but despite be in PDP most of those Northern Governors have been campaigning for PMB since 2003... We will flush out the bad eggs ASAP..

1 Like

Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by Jesusloveyou: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Firefire:
The battle among the corrupt politicians is the handiwork of the gods.

Btw: why is APC full of rogues and fraudulent elements? From their president to their lawmakers. undecided

have you be affected by the wave of change?
I tot you ipods always love corrupt people from every divide and party.
You are now with us, you are welcome,
a new member of bmc.

1 Like

Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by DevilhimseIf: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2017
vedaxcool:

and Jonathan its financier
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by ancientbanana: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2017
SirWere:

Sometimes I wonder whether these people think we are all stupid and subject to propaganda that proceeds from their mouths.

7 degrees yet ABU and Harvard are denying you.

To accumulate 7 degrees, you must have spent at least 10 years in Educational institutions, yet what evidence do you have to show for it

"We have seen the enemy and it is us"
as pmb fooled nigerians so he feels he can fool nigerians too. I don't blame him, I blame the c in c of propaganda. Pmb
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
This is how Ndume will end his stay at the Upper Legislative chambers. We warned Abdul Mumu, he refused to hear. Like a dog fated to perish, same fate beckons on Ndume.

You cannot fight those people at the National Assembly and win. They are a group of highly integrated and organised mafia, masquerading as Lawmakers. The Sicilian code of 'omerta ' applies to them. They see no evil, hear no evil and tolerate no evil against any one of them. An injury to one is an injury to all, except if the one injured is fated to be sacrificed.

This warning goes to Hameed Ali, Magu and all others flexing muscles and preparing to fight with the legislature.

LOL what a daft reasoning, Ndume have seen more than this and survive it, Secondly Ndume have the support of APC and nothing the likes of Saraki and those Senators can do to him..

Have you even ever ask yourself if this is the handwork of the Presidency? Hameed Ali and Magu have come to stay and the Senate are regretting not confirming magu cos it has turn to something else on them..

Bro Senate can not do anything they can only bark like dog..

2 Likes

Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by Jesusloveyou: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APC, party of crooks, certificate forgers and fraudsters
have you see any apc member that are crook and forgers.
They are all pdp, and the corrupt pdp help those crook to be leaders in the national assembly, both in the red chambers and in the green chambers

1 Like

Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2017
It been long these sinators and ligilooters gave us a show of filaga-ism and filogor-ism, I have a feeling it won't be long before we are entertained grin
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by Jesusloveyou: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2017
DevilhimseIf:
Buhari is a terrorist
it pain you.
Your ineffectual buffoon is the sponsorer of boko haram and the avengers.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by DevilhimseIf: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
it pain you.
Your ineffectual buffoon is the sponsorer of boko haram and the avengers.
Nope e pain you soo much reason you replied we know that grin

Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey and a Hopless terrorist

kiss the truth
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by eph12(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Caseless:
Ndume has seen the worst and survived it. I don't think saraki and Dino are any match. That said, senator Enang has to be ontop of his game. He should work underground to fracture the senate by using Ndume and put saraki under pressure;he's too comfortable.
How can Saraki be too comfortable when he has a case at CCT? Or is that one over?
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by freeze001(f): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2017
Firefire:

Yes, the same ediot who fooled 12 million Nigerians with fake change.
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that a man that was pictured during his campaign using "Sachet Milo" could budget a billion+ for his food only?? Mehn! The babalawo that prepared that charm he laced on 12 million Nigerians need to be killed angry angry

Dear brethren, you must be charitable in your criticism and not deny dem zombies their one claim to fame! They successfully fooled 15 million plus dummies not 12 million please! I will hate for them to have to ask you to 'prove' your figures right or wrong...lol
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by freeze001(f): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Can you imagine nonsense you typed? Most of those are product of PDP, APC only accept them to gain power since politics is all about number..

Saraki was a Governor of Kwara for 8yrs under PDP remember?

You accept them as a package deal, u don't get to ride on their political clout and then seek to dump their problems on PDP. They are APC and last I checked, APC appeared to have acquired cleansing powers courtesy of the dumbo's body language. E no work again?
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by Daddybright1986(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg President Buhari should show us even na half expulsion certs from any university...... Even na university of Daura no magana............Dino don buy market walai d best thing in d APC government is to keep kwayet ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
otitokoroleti:
were n gba ball l'ori e
Wèrè ń gbá bọ́ọ̀lù lórí ìyá àti bàbá ẹ.
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by otitokoroleti: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
maasoap:
Wèrè ń gbá bọ́ọ̀lù lórí ìyá àti bàbá ẹ.
iya e to f'obo jo'na!!!
Ti e ta pau!
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by 1stdammy: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
Naija sef. Which one is "unparliamentary comment" again? Where freedom of speech waka go?
freedom of speech I guarantee you, freedom after the speech I do not...............
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
freeze001:

You accept them as a package deal, u don't get to ride on their political clout and then seek to dump their problems on PDP. They are APC and last I checked, APC appeared to have acquired cleansing powers courtesy of the dumbo's body language. E no work again?

SHow me where i say they are not APC, I say they are PDP that jump to APC when PDP was sinking, They are trying to showcase their PDP corrupt mind in APC but this Govt will not tolerate nonsense unlike PDP that stealing is not corruption..
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by freeze001(f): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

SHow me where i say they are not APC, I say they are PDP that jump to APC when PDP was sinking, They are trying to showcase their PDP corrupt mind in APC but this Govt will not tolerate nonsense unlike PDP that stealing is not corruption..

And I am saying u cannot separate one from the other. There is nothing like PDP Corrupt mind cos PDP is just a name like the APC. They have changed their names completely and therefore represent the APC with all their drama, good or bad. This government is only as good as its members, simple!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
freeze001:

And I am saying u cannot separate one from the other. There is nothing like PDP Corrupt mind cos PDP is just a name like the APC. They have changed their names completely and therefore represent the APC with all their drama, good or bad. This government is only as good as its members, simple!

When talking about APC you cannot compare the likes of Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Fashola etc to Dino, Saraki, Atiku etc..

A sane man have the believe they can still return to PDP one day but the likes of Tinubu and co have never being a political prostitute..
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by freeze001(f): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
But y'all wooed and swallowed all to swell ur numbers and seize power so deal with it.
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

When talking about APC you cannot compare the likes of Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Fashola etc to Dino, Saraki, Atiku etc..

A sane man have the believe they can still return to PDP one day but the likes of Tinubu and co have never being a political prostitute..
Re: Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
freeze001:
But y'all wooed and swallowed all to swell ur numbers and seize power so deal with it.

Politics is all about number get that into your skull..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Northern Leaders Worked Against Jonathan’s Govt – Paul Unongo / Middle Belt Youths Berate Wike, Say He Has Crossed ‘the Red Line’ / Picture Of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Laughing Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.