Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,366 members, 7,940,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Satan Made A Special Mansion For Me In Hell, I’m Sure Of Inheriting It- Genic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Satan Made A Special Mansion For Me In Hell, I’m Sure Of Inheriting It- Genic (520 Views)

Inheriting Your Family Or Friends Enemy / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satan Made A Special Mansion For Me In Hell, I’m Sure Of Inheriting It- Genic by kenzygist: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
The picture of a young South African lady identified as, Madam Peace but popularly known as, Genic Bxh, on Facebook has gone viral for posting a raunchy picture of herself with her boyfriend.

In justifying her action, the couple were said to be celebrating their 4 months anniversary. She did not stop there but further explained that, she is sure of going to hell following the type of picture she posted.

Going through her Facebook handle, she posted the raunchy picture with the caption: “Yaz me & bae love each other, people may try to break this bond kodwa it’s too strong like ibond ye oxygen ne hydrogen…happy 4 months anniversary babe.” She further added that: “I’m going to hell for my profile pikcha I’m sure satan built a special mansion for me.”

This post has gotten the attention of a lot people on the social media platform and they have passed all sort of negative comments towards her.

Read More and see images at: http://kenzygist.com/2017/03/22/im-sure-of-inheriting-the-special-mansion-satan-made-for-me-in-hell-genic/
Re: Satan Made A Special Mansion For Me In Hell, I’m Sure Of Inheriting It- Genic by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin

OP are u sure that boi is south african? He looks like a nairalander tho.. cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Worst Things That Can Happen To Your Br3ast / Saints Keep Off / Diamond Says Mzbel Is Cheap Prostitute Went Looking For D*ck,ended Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.