Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 (2149 Views)

How To Remove Privacy Protection Password On Itel A33, P33 And P33plus / Save Battery, Storage And Data With These Lite Versions Of Your Favorite Apps. / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 by joyousf: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
I just bought an Itel 1513 phone which has 8gb internal memory and I also inserted 8gb micro usd.

I've been having some problems with having enough memory for storage. All the apps I installed were automatically installed in the internal memory. I could not find anywhere in the settings to alter this issue once and for all. So I had to change the storage for each app individually. Some apps didn't even give me that option. The videos n images on my memory card are also still showing to be in the internal memory. I have uninstalled so many apps yet the same message keeps appearing. I never had such a problem with my former phone-Techno Y3. So I am really surprised and don't understand

Then people have been complaining that they sent me text messages yet I did not receive them. Please what could be the problem.

Finally, I cannot seem to be able to backup my phone contacts on my memory card like I usually do with other phones I have used to make it easy for me to retrieve all my contacts whenever I change to another phone.

Pls I'd appreciate any help on these issues. I like the phone but these stuffs are really frustrating the fun experience with the phone.
Re: Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 by koskilala: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
joyousf:
I just bought an Itel 1513 phone which has 8gb internal memory and I also inserted 8gb micro usd.

I've been having some problems with having enough memory for storage. All the apps I installed were automatically installed in the internal memory. I could not find anywhere in the settings to alter this issue once and for all. So I had to change the storage for each app individually. Some apps didn't even give me that option. The videos n images on my memory card are also still showing to be in the internal memory. I have uninstalled so many apps yet the same message keeps appearing. I never had such a problem with my former phone-Techno Y3. So I am really surprised and don't understand

Then people have been complaining that they sent me text messages yet I did not receive them. Please what could be the problem.

Finally, I cannot seem to be able to backup my phone contacts on my memory card like I usually do with other phones I have used to make it easy for me to retrieve all my contacts whenever I change to another phone.

Pls I'd appreciate any help on these issues. I like the phone but these stuffs are really frustrating the fun experience with the phone.

Its obvious what you need to do.you even said it yourself. Just go back to techno products and get the PhonePad 3. Its everything and more
Re: Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 by EchikaChina: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2017
HI, I need to Connect to you immediately. I have same issue with my itel 1513. I think the company defrauded us. I will be Taking them up both at Standard organization of Nigeria and Law court. Get across to me immediately so we can fight this together.

Barr. Echika
Re: Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 by EchikaChina: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2017
joyousf:

I am still waiting for your response BRO/SIS. I live in Abuja. We can together compel itel to improve the standard of products it ships into Nigeria.
You can drop your phone number and i will call you.
Re: Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 by joyousf: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2017
EchikaChina:

I am still waiting for your response BRO/SIS. I live in Abuja. We can together compel itel to improve the standard of products it ships into Nigeria.
You can drop your phone number and i will call you.

sorry I didn't see this early. that's why I'm just replying.
the update is that after about a month of using d phone. I decided to return or complain to the sellers. I bought from slot. their explanation was that the storage problem it's giving me was caused by virus. that was surprising for a new phone. but they alleged I must have gotten it from other phones I took apps from. anyway. they fixed it and I've had no storage issues since them.
Re: Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 by EchikaChina: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
joyousf:

sorry I didn't see this early. that's why I'm just replying.
the update is that after about a month of using d phone. I decided to return or complain to the sellers. I bought from slot. their explanation was that the storage problem it's giving me was caused by virus. that was surprising for a new phone. but they alleged I must have gotten it from other phones I took apps from. anyway. they fixed it and I've had no storage issues since them.

Ok... Mine is still persisting. Thanks for responding anyway
Re: Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 by joyousf: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
EchikaChina:

Ok... Mine is still persisting. Thanks for responding anyway

I've had the same issue occur again last week. rather than taking it back, I just restored to factory setting because I was sure that's what the guy at slot did anyway. because at SOme point I couldn't see SOme apps anymore including those that came with the phone like flashlight. my conclusion is that this particular phone is faulty or itel isn't a good phone. and I'm not likely to be able to use so many social media apps on it.
Re: Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 by EchikaChina: 8:52pm On May 01, 2017
joyousf:

I've had the same issue occur again last week. rather than taking it back, I just restored to factory setting because I was sure that's what the guy at slot did anyway. because at SOme point I couldn't see SOme apps anymore including those that came with the phone like flashlight. my conclusion is that this particular phone is faulty or itel isn't a good phone. and I'm not likely to be able to use so many social media apps on it.
If you are in Abuja, Lets fight this together call me on 08068454501

(1) (Reply)

What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? / I'm Using A Phone With A 5000mah Battery But I'm Seriously Disappointed / I'm Disturbed, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.