Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

How Can I Get Foreign Contacts To Export Nigeria Local Food Stuffs? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get Foreign Contacts To Export Nigeria Local Food Stuffs? (655 Views)

How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season / Free Ebook: How To Get Foreign Buyers Of Agro Products / Nigeria Local Herbs For Healing And Solutions To Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Foreign Contacts To Export Nigeria Local Food Stuffs? by judondasylva(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Some one told me that there is a huge demand for our Nigeria local food stuffs like egusi, ogbono, garry, pounded yam, vegetables etc, in most of the restaurants and markets in most European, Asian and American countries and I want to go into the business but I don't have contact of these foreign markets so am looking for anyone who stays in any of these countries or someone who travels frequently that I can partner with so that we can do the business. Please am serious don't comment or call me if u are not serious for this business

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Bosses Need Your Help!!! Come In Here / Discuss Technology / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.