Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,291 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu (35898 Views)

Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' / Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Olumighty2038(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
okay
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oooh!!! I have forgotten what I wanted to say cry
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by AreaFada2: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
obduke94:
he's right tho... showing off on social media is like setting a trap for yourself...

World wide, being seen to be flamboyant is part of showbiz. Only that all turns upside down in 9ja.
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by victorjoe(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
oshe11:
Hmmmmm....... I dnt knw wat to say bt Im sure sum1 wud read dis my comment, so lemme jst comment for the sake of dat person n mek d comment bold so he/she wudnt stress dia eyes cos of my comment

Bomb de ur head
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol.. I weak
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by DirewolfofStark(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by oshe11: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
victorjoe:

Bomb de ur head
nwanne, mabinu pls come n went n removeding eat if U were d once dat putted eat
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by CellTabRepairs: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wise saying Mr. IBU

Learn from the masters always.

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need .
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freethought:
Nigerian kidnappers still believe all pot bellied men are rich. So mr ibu, until yu hav 6packs, dey will kip coming fr yu
se engboro buruku lenu eye.
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by toshmann(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
oshe11:
Hmmmmm....... I dnt knw wat to say bt Im sure sum1 wud read dis my comment, so lemme jst comment for the sake of dat person n mek d comment bold so he/she wudnt stress dia eyes cos of my comment

Having just read what you say about the comment that you made, i dont know what to comment with regards to what you say about your comment. Therefore allow me to say that your comment doesnt say much about what im about to say about your comment. The reason for this is that your comment had no business with what other people's comments will be even if it about your comment bc in a democracy there is freedom, absolute freedom, to comment about any comment that comments about comments without hindrance to say as commented.

That, my friend, is my say about your comment cool
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by oshe11: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
toshmann:

Having just read what you say about the comment that you made, i dont know what to comment with regards to what you say about your comment. Therefore allow me to say that your comment doesnt say much about what im about to say about your comment. The reason for this is that your comment had no business with what other people's comments will be even if it about your comment bc in a democracy there is freedom, absolute freedom, to comment about any comment that comments about comments without hindrance to say as commented.

That, my friend, is my say about your comment cool
grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by IBreakRules: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
oshe11:
weyrey ni bobo yi sha. I can't believe I actually read d whole poo u wrote.
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by oshe11: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
IBreakRules:

weyrey ni bobo yi sha. I can't believe I actually read d whole poo u wrote.
its no poo.... poo ko poo poo ni... its u dat shitteding nt my coments r u refiering to poo.... izzit ur comenz
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by VanBommel(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
OsitaJustice:
They kidnapped you to laugh and forget recession

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by thunderbabs: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
When you go dey drain brewery on and off screen, why dey no go kidnap you twice?
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by akigbemaru: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kidnapped twice mr Ibori.
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Snazzynho(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
I only come to read comments ooooo
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by NovusHomo(m): 1:01am On Mar 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:
them no even fear his facegringringringrin

No, they actually love his face; the most handsome in Nigeria. That is why they kidnapped him twice. He is a freaking, ugly liar.
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by jimsy87: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2017
This is serious becos kidnappers believe that all big actors hv the money but not knowing that some of them are even poor

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son / Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Blond Lowcut, Shows Off New Look (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.