Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Drop A Line, Plz. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drop A Line, Plz. (748 Views)

Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... / Plz House I Need Us Embassy Lagos Or Abuja Email. / Their Current Phone Nomber Plz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Line, Plz. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hi Nairalanders. I've HND in Accounting and wil like to further my studies in any university either in Finland or Norway in any Business Course. I need info whether i can gain adm for M.sc. If No, how do i gain adm for PGD? I've tried Studera but really don't understand hw to go about d adm. I'm confused & really need my fellow nairalanders to help me out because i don't want 2 travel out of d country as an illegal immigrant lai lai. Do i need GRE, TOEFL to stand a better chance to gain adm? Any contribution(s) will be highly appreciated. Tanx and God Bless u all. HAPPY XMAS!!!
Re: Drop A Line, Plz. by hadexman(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2009
Tamita:

Hi Nairalanders. I've HND in Accounting and wil like to further my studies in any university either in Finland or Norway in any Business Course. I need info whether i can gain adm for M.sc. If No, how do i gain adm for PGD? I've tried Studera but really don't understand hw to go about d adm. I'm confused & really need my fellow nairalanders to help me out because i don't want 2 travel out of d country as an illegal immigrant lai lai. Do i need GRE, TOEFL to stand a better chance to gain adm? Any contribution(s) will be highly appreciated. Tanx and God Bless u all. HAPPY XMAS!!!

O try na wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Drop A Line, Plz. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2009
@hadexman
Which one be try na? Honestly, i need info,
Re: Drop A Line, Plz. by ELDERLAGON: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
@tamita

To study for a master's degree programme in Sweden/Finland,you must have a Bachelor's degree.PGD courses are not offered for international students.If you are really keen about studying in Sweden,I want to suggest that you put in for a Bachelor programme,but not in Accounting.You can take up Economics or any business related programme.Albeit you are expected to have an English test score(TOEFL OR IELTS), because you have had a 4-year post-secondary education,the English test is likely to be waived.Better still ,if you have a distinction in your O'LEVEL English,you will stand a very good chance.In addition,if you can include in your application a very persuasive Letter of Motivation,and Letters of Recommendation(although in most cases these are not needed for BACHELOR'S , ),I can assure you that your application will be more appealing than those applying with just O 'level.The screening is very strict and you will need to include documents that will distinguish you.If you could send your biodata to me,I will assist you in making the online application free of charge(no condition/Clause attached)And you can take it up from there.my email:careertrustng@gmail.com
Re: Drop A Line, Plz. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2009
@ELDERAGON, i got u man, i'm gonna get at u soon. I'm having a busy tyme that's y i've'nt sent u a mail yet. Plz NL, More response to this thread wil be appreciated. ONE 9JA! Happy christmas!

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Ticket To Nigeria From Atlanta / HOTEL RESERVATION! / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.