Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo (1873 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by meccuno: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
pazienza:
"He re-iterated on the call for the release of
Nnamdi Kanu and for federal presence in Igbo land.
A situation where the South East has only five
states and ninety five local governmant areas is no
longer tolerable , he stated".

If I were an Igbo from SS, I would feel that Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is only interested in SE and rightly so!

Ohanaeze should learn to use less of SE and talk more of Igboland,they should learn to stop being parochial and narrow minded and become more encompassing, let's learn to carry everyone along and give everyone equal stake in Igboland irrespective of the geopolitical zone the Igbo speaking persons or group might be from.

Ndiigbo need a Sixth state, it mustn't be created from SE, it can be created from parts of Igboland outside SE and maybe joined to SE.

Good initiative by the way. They should not only capture the data of those outside Nigeria, they should also do that of those of us in Nigeria.
have been saying this for years. thats why the intellectuals in igboland should rise up and be heard. anioma land could be one and probably igboland from rivers,akwa ibom and benue probably................
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by meccuno: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
SouthEast001:
God bless Nwodo and his crew.they should keep it up mehn.the populace are behind you .kudos!
i have great respect for the man. i hope he doesn't backslide
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by kingzizzy: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
pazienza:

If I were an Igbo from SS, I would feel that Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is only interested in SE and rightly so!

Ohanaeze should learn to use less of SE and talk more of Igboland,they should learn to stop being parochial and narrow minded and become more encompassing, let's learn to carry everyone along and give everyone equal stake in Igboland irrespective of the geopolitical zone the Igbo speaking persons or group might be from.

Ndiigbo need a Sixth state, it mustn't be created from SE, it can be created from parts of Igboland outside SE and maybe joined to SE.

Good initiative by the way. They should not only capture the data of those outside Nigeria, they should also do that of those of us in Nigeria.

I agree. This 'SE' talk has to stop by ohaneze.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by megbu: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kudos to ohaneze. Now you guys are talking. There is no need for needless political correctness. The ship has already left the yard since. Nwodo my deepest respect. Getting your data will be as easy as ABC,because the Igbo diaspora are well organised. We have our register,both men and women wing. Just show your seriousness and you will have all the data in 3 months. Every Igbo must be accounted for in readiness for the upcoming fraudulent census of nigeria. It's getting really interesting.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by jollymizzle(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
pazienza:

grin instead of you to take the little that 'might' be offered you are looking for more that won't be given. The best bet will always be to have a new state created out of the existing five.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB / Possible Causes Of The Flooding In Lagos State / Mind Blowing Fact About Amaechi & Omehia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.