Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,466 members, 7,917,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

See How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend Over 3 Years Without Her Knowing. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend Over 3 Years Without Her Knowing. (5873 Views)

Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend Over 3 Years Without Her Knowing. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2017
Rinsola32:

Mail found and responded to.

Which one is 306 again?

Happy easter. I sent you a mail. Please respond ASAP
Re: See How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend Over 3 Years Without Her Knowing. by Rinsola32(f): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Wishing you the same. Just got your message now and responded.
Re: See How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend Over 3 Years Without Her Knowing. by SgtKisswhere: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
decatalyst:

Try this with most Nigerian girls and you go remain single for a little while more.

An average Nigerian girl don tear the letter before he reach the proposal part. They may not even comprehend it sef undecided

exactly, many of them don't know more than "k" so comprehending na wahala......I have made a pledge tho, to go for nd only for girls who think, know how to converse nd re witty, so help me God.....
Re: See How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend Over 3 Years Without Her Knowing. by Rinsola32(f): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Double post
Re: See How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend Over 3 Years Without Her Knowing. by Rinsola32(f): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Check your mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs / Why Do We Ignore Male Rape Cases? / Why Nigeria Girls Are Beautiful On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.