Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ (1002 Views)

How I Designed A N25000 Website Before Starting Ckdigital - Charles Dairo / I Need Your Comments On This Blog I Created For My Company With Blogger / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by ElizaVeta(f): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello Guys..
It's time to show my real identity.

I'm Jasmine .
I'm a blogger and have been on the blogger platform for some time .

I never liked it and some of the features I wanted wasn't there.

I had to dump it and go for a hosted WordPress.org blog.
I must say, I was satisfied.

Not only that, I had to put my skills at work and designed this blog, really I designed it to my taste smiley smiley

I have many internet skills though.

I know you'd be surprised because am a lady, but it's nothing actually.

See the screenshots below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by ikbnice(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na webmasters we dey hear before but u na confam webmistress

1 Like

Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by ElizaVeta(f): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Least I forget...
I also designed a ponzi site for someone recently.

I will not let the site know for now but this will convince you... smiley

See the footer links which contains my blog URL.. smiley

Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
It Looks great, saw a touch of the feminine colour. wink

Will visit your blog to give a review.

1 Like

Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by banjicom(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Not bad!

you can't Tempt me, i will stay on blogger

thanks for trying though its nothing tongue

1 Like

Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by ElizaVeta(f): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thanks jhoor
ikbnice:
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by ElizaVeta(f): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
banjicom:
Not bad!

you can't Tempt me, i will stay on blogger

thanks for trying though its nothing tongue
Lol... It's something bro smiley

You'll soon get tired of blogger
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by ElizaVeta(f): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dextology:
It Looks great, saw a touch of the feminine colour. wink

Will visit your blog to give a review.
Thanks bro.

Yeah... The colour... My everything smiley
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by banjicom(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Lol... It's something bro smiley
You'll soon get tired of blogger
lol cheesy but right now am still enjoying it
***winks***
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by Homeboiy: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
u tried
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by ikbnice(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Thanks jhoor
Your meta description is too short - just ten words. Lengthen it a bit
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by ITbomb(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
So you mean you are still trying stuff on WordPress, I tell you, it is waste of resources.

A smart blogger would start with Blogger, then concentrate on creating quality content and traffic.
When you have like 8k to 10k consistent traffic, you then invest your money in WordPress self host and get a better ROI
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by ElizaVeta(f): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
ITbomb:
So you mean you are still trying stuff on WordPress, I tell you, it is waste of resources.

A smart blogger would start with Blogger, then concentrate on creating quality content and traffic.
When you have like 8k to 10k consistent traffic, you then invest your money in WordPress self host and get a better ROI
Waste of your resources not mine.
It's my money not yours.
You've said your mind. Thank You.

I would always want my stuffs to be professional. Don't take drugs on top someone matter.
Unless the person is complaining of not having enough.

I will always advice people, if you want to start blogging and you have the money, start with WordPress!

So I guess this your advice is for some people.

1 Like

Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by mokoshalb(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
young blood.. welcome to the game!
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
ElizaVeta:
It's my money not yours.

I would always want my stuffs to be professional. Don't take drugs on top someone matter.

I will always advice people, if you want to start blogging and you have the money, start with WordPress!

Wao..
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by charlesmuojekwu: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Awesome keep it up
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by donsheddy1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
ElizaVeta:
It's my money not yours.

My Dear calm down okay. You have a nice blog and your footer credit is on a foreign ponzi site literally. So you're good okay?

Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by ElizaVeta(f): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
donsheddy1

And your footer credit is on a foreign ponzi site literally. So you're good okay?
If it's that ponzi site you saw... I built it. And I kept my blog name there as the developer.

It's not a coincidence.
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by donsheddy1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
ElizaVeta:
donsheddy1

If it's that ponzi site you saw... I built it. And I kept my blog name there as the developer.

It's not a coincidence.
Bravo
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by VastfinderBlog(m): 5:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Wow! Nice work you did sweetheart...
Share your url here..
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by nicko28(f): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=ElizaVeta post=54843630]Hello Guys..

I'm Jasmine .

Not only that, I had to put my skills at work and designed this blog, really I designed it to my taste smiley smiley

See the screenshots below... I like what I see, attractive and interesting blog design. Can you be kind and please blog on my website and blog https/www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blog getanswer.biz
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by Preciousojoka(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Good job. Thumbs up
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by pauljumbo(m): 1:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Nice One
Do More
You will Succeed

ElizaVeta:
Hello Guys..

I'm Jasmine .

See the screenshots below...
Re: I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ by pauljumbo(m): 1:26am On Mar 29, 2017
ikbnice:

which one be webmistress again?

abeg let me sleep without laughing grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help Guys. I Need Assistance In Web Development / Awoof Deal.. / Website Design Offer!!!Starting from #19,999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.