Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:05 PM

Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note (27813 Views)

Kim Oprah Shares Her Throwback Pictures From 2 To 15 Years / Ronke Odusanya Shares Her Throwback Photo / Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by ztanleechima(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
wow.

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by seangy4konji: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
THEY ARE ALL OLONSHO...

No difference.
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by Withambition(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by bonna4u(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2017
bjt:
You see the reason why Nigeria has the highest skin bleaching rate in Africa grin
She is not bleaching as IJ has always been light skin. I knew her from childhood as we attended the same church(children department AGC Jericho) and primary school(ecole Franco) in the mid 90s.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by ReachHard: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2017
DELTA SOAP (ORANGE DRUGS) NEEDS URGENT INVESTIGATION FOR BLEACHING CONTENT.
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by Bitterleafsoup: 4:50am On Mar 23, 2017
ken19:
her colour looks real..I don't suspect bleaching
As I get older I spend less time in the sun which resulted in lighter complexion.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 23, 2017
bjt:
You see the reason why Nigeria has the highest skin bleaching rate in Africa grin
are u saying she is coke and Fanta? Then u need epp serious one
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by Lexusgs430: 6:28am On Mar 23, 2017
ken19:

You need to wash your eyes with bleach, you probably might see clearly..... ......
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by Pearly255(f): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2017
bjt:
She has always been light skin, it's obvious from the first pix. Look well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by OkoNDOoBo: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Pearly255:
She has always been light skin, it's obvious from the first pix. Look well cheesy
trying so hard to defend the obvious, despite the fact that he was so obvious he used photo effect to lighten up the old pics her skin obviously was chocolate from the old pics, compare to the latter one.
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by OkoNDOoBo: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2017
ken19:
I think your eyes needs bleaching cream for u to see clearly.

despite the fact that she used photo effect to lighten up the old pics it is still very obvious she bleached completely from her chocolate skin
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by ken19: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
I think your eyes needs bleaching cream for u to see clearly.

despite the fact that he used photo effect to lighten up the old pics it is still very obvious she bleached completely from her chocolate skin
ominiknowest...it's "she" not "he"
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by OkoNDOoBo: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2017
ken19:
bleacher spotted, trying so hard to defend bleaching gang member cry

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by OkoNDOoBo: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Pearly255:

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by htron(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2017
Haba different dey clearly na, money mk her fresh forget logistic here, Notin like bleachin, if I get money jst forget #oldpic
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by OkoNDOoBo: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
As I get older I spend less time in the sun which resulted in lighter complexion.

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by OkoNDOoBo: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2017
bonna4u:

She is not bleaching as IJ has always been light skin. I knew her from childhood as we attended the same church(children department AGC Jericho) and primary school(ecole Franco) in the mid 90s.
yes she is bleaching

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by ken19: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
bleacher spotted, trying so hard to defend bleaching gang member cry
why I wan bleach? anyway maybe ur peeps at home bleach dats y u easily identify bleachers...nd if someone checks ur skin, it would be a division of labour b/w coke and fanta

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by OkoNDOoBo: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2017
ken19:
why I wan bleach? anyway maybe ur peeps at home bleach dats y u easily identify bleachers...nd if someone checks ur skin, it would be a division of labour b/w coke and fanta
its only a blind man like you ,that will not see her bleaching transformation.
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by ken19: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
its only a blind man like you ,that will not see her bleaching transformation.
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=seunlly post=54851350]Y all this igbo girls just dey bleach like person wey no get tomorrow [/quot
U grew up seeing all those ur charcoal afonja generations that seeing a fair girl, makes u think they bleached...
Hu bleach pass una people? Evn monkey looking old mama for Yoruba dey bleach...
40% of IGBOS are fair in complexion.... Ewu mmeee!
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2017
seunlly:
Y all this igbo girls just dey bleach like person wey no get tomorrow
U grew up seeing all those ur charcoal afonja generations that seeing a fair girl, makes u think they bleached...
Hu bleach pass una people... Evn monkey looking old mama for Yoruba dey bleach... 40%of IGBOS are fair in complexion... Hating Ewu mmeee!

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by bonna4u(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
yes she is bleaching
Okay, but I didn't have eye defect in the past and her siblings are light skinned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) / Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.