Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? (3792 Views)

A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited / Nairaland Now Number 11 In List Of Most Visited Sites In Nigeria / Nigeria's Political News Blog Is The Most Visited Nigerian Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
Genuflect:

Lmao. Semid, you be fool

Thanks man. Coming from you that's actually a compliment grin cheesy
dani1luv:

Jokes Section
coz it just fun fun fun!!
That what we call the FUN PALACE

I think I need to visit that place more often and check out the threads but is it really funnier than the Romance/Sexuality board?

faakay:

looooooool, Chairman mi::: easy!!!!!!!!!!!! U're Mouthed::: grin

Fakaay Baba, I dey hail o. I no dey too post for the Romance/Sexuality board but I dey see your work for there with my long range binoculars.

CarlosVent:

mine is the technology section. cos I deal with laptops importations

I understand. It's all about the cheddar for you. Time is money and you gats spend your time on Niaraland promoting your biz. Way to go bro!
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by honeric01(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2009
here's mine.

Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2009
honeric01:

here's mine.

Forum games followed by European football sub- board, huh? You deserve the nomination you got in the sports section. Hope you were also nominated for the Forum Games section? grin

On a serious note, there are so many unexplored sections in Nairaland. I'm sure many users have never visited some sections sef.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by honeric01(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Forum games followed by European football sub- board, huh? You deserve the nomination you got in the sports section. Hope you were also nominated for the Forum Games section? grin

On a serious note, there are so many unexplored sections in Nairaland. I'm sure many users have never visited some sections sef.

Well, you can't like everything, i only go for what i enjoy, you don't expect me to visit threads like event, automobile and co, i don't have any business there for now.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Tudor6(f): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
Mine is the events board. . .my stats lie and is misleading.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sports. . .UEFA board
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
honeric01:

Well, you can't like everything, i only go for what i enjoy, you don't expect me to visit threads like event, automobile and co, i don't have any business there for now.

True talk! Wetin concern chicken with toothbrush? grin

Tudór:

Mine is the events board. . .my stats lie and is misleading.

I feel you on your that your stats lying 'thingy' cos my own stats also lie. BTW, wetin una dey do for that place sef or are you into events management/promotion and stuff like that?

otukpo:

Politics
Cos i enjoy it.

ReachRich:

I visit Politics sectn mostly.As a political animal i want to know what is happening around me.

Lol - I visit there too but it's just too gloomy and sad for my liking. IMO, it's just beer parlour yarns that take place there and nothing else tongue Visiting there just forcefully reminds me of the gloomy state of affairs of my dear country.

BlueDiva:

Sports. . .UEFA board

I feel you. As a confirmed Chelsea supporter, that ain't surprising.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by aieromon(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
@semid4lyfe
~You got mail~
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by nellaluv(f): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
I visit d phone section a lot, lol. . . i do more of reading than posting. I'll try to start posting important stuffs in that section very soon.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by sunnykiss(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sexuality section and dont ask me why then phone,music,politic,culture.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by sunnykiss(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sexuality section and dont ask me why then phone,music,politic,culture.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by dani1luv: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2009
This are my stats

Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
aieromon:

@semid4lyfe
~You got mail~

Seen it and I'm working on it right now. Expect me to drop it @ the crib grin

dani1luv:

This are my stats

Jokes, huh? Not bad. There must be something about the jokes section. Hope you guys are still accepting new members grin
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by dani1luv: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sure you are welcomed
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by slap1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
No literature/writing board, no Nairaland. . . .dunt care wat d stats says. . . . . Achebe,Soyinka, Osundare & co are waiting 4 moi & i ain't got time. . . .
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by tkovie2002(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
for me, its the AUTOS section, Coz I love cars, and I think am the first here to say my most visited is Autos.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by sweetpie23: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2009
romance, drama never finish there. all the funniest stories can be found there, the interesting ones, the stupidest ones, and the more nonsense ones cheesy
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by patwhizkid(f): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2009
Here'z myn:
£€$¥
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by pureminded: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
Game sec but i don't know why undecided
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Moyola(f): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
Forum Games 3128
Romance 1162
Sexuality 951
Jokes Etc 777
Culture 401
Music/Radio 321
Dating And Meet-up Zone 279
Celebrities 206
Literature/Writing 143
Food 118
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by oge4real(f): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2009
Politics, Jokes and celebrities.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
sweetpie23:

romance, drama never finish there. all the funniest stories can be found there, the interesting ones, the stupidest ones, and the more nonsense ones cheesy

True talk! The drama never end in the romance section grin

Moyola:

Forum Games 3128
Romance 1162
Sexuality 951
Jokes Etc 777
Culture 401
Music/Radio 321
Dating And Meet-up Zone 279
Celebrities 206
Literature/Writing 143
Food 118

Wow! You're almost an all-rounder. Impressive!
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Moyola(f): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2009
Uhmn! undecided tongue
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by slap1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
Were r my fellow writers & poets? We go carry last? Abeg no dullings. . .
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by ilosiwaju: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
Religion 90
Politics 27
Romance 20
Music/Radio 14
Webmasters 11
Sexuality 4
Programming 4
Computers/Internet 4
Nairaland 3
Education 2

RELIGION-
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
ilosiwaju:

Religion 90
Politics 27
Romance 20
Music/Radio 14
Webmasters 11
Sexuality 4
Programming 4
Computers/Internet 4
Nairaland 3
Education 2

RELIGION-

First poster with religion as the most visited.

slap1:

Were r my fellow writers & poets? We go carry last? Abeg no dullings. . .

Guy, chill. I'm also active in the literature section - Check me out on the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-232650.512.html    . >>>> The Exclusive home of the Pidgin poets and Rhymerz  grin

In fact my user stats says I visit  there the most but I have more posts in the phone section. IMO, this is not true as I visit and post more in the phone section.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by mamagee3(f): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
Fashion
Culture
Celebrities
Food
Nairaland
Events
Family
Romance
. tongue
Religion. tongue
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Sagamite(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2009
Mine is:

Politics                                             1043
Sports                                              566
Nairaland                                         292
Education                                         240
Romance                                          177
TV/Movies                                        147
Religion                                            145
Foreign Affairs                                  143
Dating And Meet-up Zone                  137
Career                                             112

Why:
I am more into current affairs (serious ones) and like doing analytical stuff, hence the Politics and Education (and Foreign Affairs, Careers).

Passion for football, hence presence in Sports to deliver my analysis.

When I am not being serious, I am a ridiculous joker in the mold of Jon Stewart or even the Dad in "My wife and Kids", hence the Nairaland section.

Romance! Haba, I have needs too na. grin

Every other thing is by accident on a topical issue especially TV/Movies.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by AjanleKoko: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2009
In The spirit of the season . . .

Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by suxes2005(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2009
I luv visiting the travel section

SHALOM
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by opediileke(f): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2009
JOKES. LOVE TO LAUGH AND FEEL HAPPY ALWAYS.

GET TO KNOW HOW FUNNY SOME PEOPLE CAN BE.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Sagamite(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2009
suxes2005:

I luv visiting the travel section

SHALOM

Chineke!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

There is a Travel section? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1.5 - 2 ODDS ON WEEKENDS. / It Rain Hail Stone Today / A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.