Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO (2771 Views)

IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ipobexposed right now grin

2 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
ThugCheetah:
I don't even know why u are trying to be reasonable with this Yoruba Muslim grin

vayne:

Your intentions have been busted,since you are making reference to the radio,why didn't you upload a full clip of the said show,Instead,you edited it and uploaded the part that interests you and the plan you wished to accomplish,but you celebration was cut short by your inability to do proper research!

Like I said I wouldn't reply u say Yoruba Muslim countless times. For the fact u didn't listen to the radio today what else. You have no clue about the broadcast today.

So u mean if the audio is 1hr am to upload 1hr here. Next time listen to it so when we argue I know I can raise point about previous broadcast.

Am replying u to clear doubts that I ran away.
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by FriendNG: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed where is your friend APCsupporter
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2017
FriendNG:
IpobExposed where is your friend APCsupporter

Is like them do kpai am
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by AntiNigerian: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2017
Biafra won't stop giving some people senseless nightmares grin
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by FriendNG: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

Is like them do kpai am
As in how? Don't get u? Who killed him
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2017
FriendNG:

As in how? Don't get u? Who killed him

i didn't say he was killed
u didn't see the news on FP?
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by FriendNG: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

i didn't say he was killed u didn't see the news on FP?
You said may be they done kpai am? Kpai is it not dead/ die.
I did not see the news on ft. Help me with the full details or link.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths / IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos / Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.