Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,381 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF (1643 Views)

Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by alwayzonlyn(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
The All Progressives Congress member resenting Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino laye, addressing journalists in Abuja Senator Dino Melaye has said he will continue to speak the truth even if it costs him his life .
“ You speak the truth , you die ; you lie, you die . Melaye Daniel Dino has decided to speak the truth and die , ” the Senator representing Kogi West said on Wednesday in reaction to a letter that the Attorney -General of the Federation and Minister of Justice , Abubakar Malami, wrote to the Senate .
The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr . Abubakar Malami , had written the President of the Senate , Dr . Bukola Saraki, saying it would be sub-judicial for the upper chamber to insist that the Comptroller - General of the Nigeria Customs Service , Col . Hammed Ali ( retd. ) should wear the NCS uniform .
Melaye, who made reference to the degree -certificate scandal involving him by describing himself as an authentic graduate and student of the Ahmadu Bello University , Zaria, condemned Malami’ s letter , saying it was an insult to the Senate .
He said , “What we have from the Attorney -General of the Federation is an insult on the institution of the National Assembly and the Senate to be precise .
“ I ask again , where did the Attorney -General of the Federation who we screened on this floor derive his powers from to authorise , direct the Senate or suggest to the Senate how to carry out our constitutional mandate?
“ The Attorney - General has no such powers to suggest to us , to direct us , to motivate us , or even imply by inference how we should carry out our (duty ) . ”

He argued that the AGF ’ s letter was asking the Senate to suspend its constitutional duty because of “ a mere court process ”, not an injunction or order.
He also said that based on the civil service rules , Hameed Ali was not fit to be Customs CG because he was over 60 years old , which was the retirement age in the service .
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by alwayzonlyn(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dino!
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by cktheluckyman: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fearless Dino

1 Like

Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by modestofynest(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oboy action film na him be this buhari administration no dull moments

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by omokab: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fool! Becuase you screen AGF means he doesn't have a constitutional right to write to the senate, definitely you are a complete nuisance. So INEC that screen Mr president have more power than him. As you screen inspector general of police means he can't direct police under him to arrest any senator. The weed you are smoking is too big for you. Better change to tramadol for your health to be strong. Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by optional1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
hmm Dino oh
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by Otapipia: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dino Melaye.
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
optional1:
hmm Dino oh

barca cry
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by tinsel: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Next time Buhari will listen to Tinubu when he talks. Without his incompetence these people would not have gained power in the senate. Buhari messed up big time.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by DocHMD: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dino don put action film for these people. cheesy
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by Max24: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
How I miss OBJ. Trust me, Dino for dey cool up for cell by now. But na Buhari.
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by Sketchandcraft(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dino is a fool... Is it that it's only Dino that is in the Senate.. He seems to be more vocal than even the Senate president (saraki) or is he a local Senate Dog that is been sent to be barking but lack capacity to bite..
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by Ojiofor: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fight on Dino!
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by ojun50(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
omokab:
Fool! Becuase you screen AGF means he doesn't have a constitutional right to write to the senate, definitely you are a complete nuisance. So INEC that screen Mr president have more power than him. As you screen inspector general of police means he can't direct police under him to arrest any senator. The weed you are smoking is too big for you. Better change to tramadol for your health to be strong. Nonsense!
no mind all dis weed smokers wey full dis buhari administration
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by optional1(f): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

barca cry

you find me

Where you run go since Ever since bayern perform wonders u don run.
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by tunderay(m): 1:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Meanwhile, we didn't hear from ABU again today? Hope all is well.
Re: I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF by Clobis(m): 1:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Well in some nonesense there is still "sense" and may be there is sense in dino's point. An old man, a senior ranking retired soldier and the president's man friday.

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Senator Ighoyota Amori Graduates From A University in UK (Photos) / Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? / PDP Not To Blame For Yusuf Buhari’s Accident – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.