Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

#bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram (1842 Views)

EFE: Two Nigerian Girls Fight Over EFE On Facebook Claims They Are Preg For Him / Efe On The Stage Performing Last Year Dec 25 / #team Efe On Bbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
A page for those who hate Nigeria's favourite big brother naija housemate, Efe, have been launched on Instagram. According to the group, Efe has used his poverty pity card to deceive most Nigerians, however the group is claiming that the Delta-State born housemate who grew up in Jos won't deceive them.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/bbnaija-theres-actually-team-we-hate.html

However, the group which hates Efe whose self confidence and 'ajekpakoness' has made popular among fans of the reality TV show, have only one follower and also follows just one person on the social media platform it was launched. They also have just two posts in their bio.

During the last eviction show on Sunday, Efe got over fifty percent of the votes at the last count.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/bbnaija-theres-actually-team-we-hate.html

Lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by yhermmie(f): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
lol grin
Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by Jessyjack(f): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
I won't be surprise if T boss family and friends are the brain behind this dead group... undecided

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by Epositive(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
we hate efe? ...., this one strong o
cc: smellymouth

something "awkward" is happening
Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by Misswang001(f): 2:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Rubbish people...They never start...They should use their hate to stop me from bringing money out of my pocket to vote Efe.. Efe4dmoney

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by Smellymouth: 6:04am On Mar 23, 2017
Epositive:
we hate efe? ...., this one strong o

cc: smellymout.h

something "awkward" is happening

Hahahaha.. Sirfee and zicoraadz, comean see o.. :DD

Let them kwantinue. Efe is most definitely winning the 25 milla and the ride.

Izzit ma fault? grin

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by Smellymouth: 6:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Jessyjack:
I won't be surprise if T boss family and friends are the brain behind this dead group... undecided

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by sirfee(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha.. Sirfee and zicoraadz, comean see o.. :DD

Let them kwantinue. Efe is most definitely winning the 25 milla and the ride.

Izzit ma fault? grin
grin D D

grin Let dem kwantinuuuuue! We have enough ambulance and medical team on ground.If dem say dem be pepper..we get enough tomatoes to neutralise their power.Good morning "baba nla"

Toseen7

Vivipop

Princesskab

ovoP

Oviejnr

Excuseme2

Donbabajay

Jaykaylegend

Fitzmayowa

100naira

Adonismuller etc come and see o

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by abiolasogey(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2017
See painment...

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by sirfee(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Akthedream and Frankfiny

Machinegundammy and cutejude

Ba7man and ayo26

Boj2 and sleepyeyez

Pocohantas and Ibkaye

Binchie and ennemo

guardsman and to9ine

Pinkpebbles and swang

HERRIKTED and Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen

eosigwe and queenola 1

Teamyo and tytto

Come and see o

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by toseen7: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
grin D D

grin Let dem kwantinuuuuue! We have enough ambulance and medical team on ground.If dem say dem be pepper..we get enough tomatoes to neutralise their power.Good morning "baba nla"

Toseen7

grin grin grin
Sirfee
Werey ree oo, Won gbe tuntun dey grin

We know who they are, grin

#EfeNation4Life

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by sirfee(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2017
toseen7:
grin grin grin Sirfee Werey ree oo, Won gbe tuntun dey grin
We know who they are, grin

#EfeNation4Life
Ayam watching with my microscope lol
Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by ovoP(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
grin D D

Toseen7

Vivipop

Princesskab

ovoP

Oviejnr

Excuseme2

Donbabajay

Jaykaylegend

Fitzmayowa

100naira

diaris God ooo grin grin let them keep hating why we keep voting grin grin

Threebear na ur group b dat. ?

eosigwe

queenola1

femiyonse

comman see oo grin

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by ba7man(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
Akthedream and Frankfiny

Ba7man and ayo26

Boj2 and sleepyeyez

Pocohantas and Ibkaye

Binchie and ennemo

eosigwe and queenola 1

Come and see o

What happen?

Ohhh......How can one character attract so much love and hate at the same time

This Efe guy is truly something despite his rugged, nose picking, weak rapping appearance.

All eyes on him....he just might nick this BBN.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by ayo26(m): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
Akthedream and Frankfiny

Ba7man and ayo26

Boj2 and sleepyeyez

Pocohantas and Ibkaye

Binchie and ennemo

eosigwe and queenola 1

Come and see o

Good morning bro....grin When you think you have seen it all, then it comes from nowhere. Nigerians no go kill me. Unfortunately, the rule is to vote your preferred housemate and not hated housemate. If not probably this could have been effective.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by sleepyeyez(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
Akthedream and Frankfiny

Ba7man and ayo26

Boj2 and sleepyeyez

Pocohantas and Ibkaye

Binchie and ennemo

eosigwe and queenola 1

Come and see o

Hate? Dats a strong word. Bunch of jobless youths. And I don't think Efe's playing the poverty card. Saw a pic of his parents that made front page . They really look like a struggling couple

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by jaykaylegend(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
grin D D

Toseen7

Vivipop

Princesskab

ovoP

Oviejnr

Excuseme2

Donbabajay

Jaykaylegend

Fitzmayowa

100naira

Damn!! I did not know it had gotten to that level oooo..

BT nevertheless, that doesn't stop team we love EFE from voting for him, in fact, it will even motivate us to do more...

#EfeForTheMoney

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by sirfee(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Hate? Dats a strong word. Bunch of jobless youths. And I don't think Efe's playing the poverty card. Saw a pic of his parents that made front page . They really look like a struggling couple
This is the main reason why Nigeria would remain a third world country for a very long time.A country with high rate of ethnic prejudice/ tribalism,nepotism can never move forward.I'm officially teamBally and teamEfe because of these hypocrites.Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by sirfee(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2017
ayo26:

Good morning bro....grin When you think you have seen it all, then it comes from nowhere. Nigerians no go kill me. Unfortunately, the rule is to vote your preferred housemate and not hated housemate. If not probably this could have been effective.
It is finished,this is just a game for Christ sake.I give up on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
Akthedream and Frankfiny

Ba7man and ayo26
Boj2 and sleepyeyez
Pocohantas and Ibkaye

Binchie and ennemo

eosigwe and queenola 1
Come and see o
lwkmd... this one is medicine after death..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by EXCUSEme2: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
grin D D

Toseen7

Vivipop

Princesskab

ovoP

Oviejnr

Excuseme2

Donbabajay

Jaykaylegend

Fitzmayowa

100naira

gringringrin

Your head dey der ........

#EFENATIONgrin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by sirfee(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

gringringrin

Your head dey der ........

#EFENATIONgrin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by fitzmayowa: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
grin D D

Toseen7

Vivipop

Princesskab

ovoP

Oviejnr

Excuseme2

Donbabajay

Jaykaylegend

Fitzmayowa

100naira

This is what oyinbo's call exercise in futility, some peeps can be crazy sha...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by fitzmayowa: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2017
ayo26:

I just tire for some our country people...SMH

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by Episteme2(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2017
They keep making the guy more popular everyday. I got to love the guy because of the hate other HMs fans throw at him. I have not even seen Efe portray himself as poor just that he represents his originality and nativity.
Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
This is the main reason why Nigeria would remain a third world country for a very long time.A country with high rate of ethnic prejudice/ tribalism,nepotism can never move forward.I'm officially teamBally and teamEfe because of these hypocrites.Good morning
You are now teamEfe? smiley. Welcome welcome.
Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by sirfee(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Binchie:

You are now teamEfe? smiley. Welcome welcome.
Yes I am dear....spread the good news#TeamBally#TeamEfe#SayNoToTribalism#SayNoToDiscrimination#OneNation

Good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
Akthedream and Frankfiny

Ba7man and ayo26

Boj2 and sleepyeyez

Pocohantas and Ibkaye

Binchie and ennemo

guardsman and to9ine

Pinkpebbles and swang

eosigwe and queenola 1

Teamyo and tytto

Come and see o

LOL... I CANT EVEN TELL THE REAL MEANING OF HATE THESE DAYS.. grin

MAYBE THEY "HATE" EFE, COS EFE HATE TBOSS grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Jessyjack:
IT COULD BE A PROPAGANDA FROM TEAMEFE

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by oviejnr(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
grin D D

Toseen7

Vivipop

Princesskab

ovoP

Oviejnr

Excuseme2

Donbabajay

Jaykaylegend

Fitzmayowa

100naira

I don do ham baba. Remain 1, will do later today. Bally na correct guyman!

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by oviejnr(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
akthedream:

IT COULD BE A PROPAGANDA FROM TEAMEFE
[/s] EVERYTHING NOW NA TEAM EFE, WHEN HER PAPA SAY SHE DON DISOWN HER SISTER WENDY AND SHE CAN REPRESENT THE FAMILY WHERE WERE YOU?? RUBBISH!!!

Re: #bbnaija: There's Actually A "Team We Hate Efe" On Instagram by sirfee(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
oviejnr:
I don do ham baba. Remain 1, will do later today. Bally na correct guyman!
Gratias

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie Of The Year- "PARASITE" / Do You Watch Super Story? / Kindly Assist A Nairalander To Win An Award (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.