Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,912 members, 7,938,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure (29287 Views)

Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate / Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure / Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by proffc: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Dailyfavour:
Is this a cheap way of forcing Fanta out of market?

The man is speaking the truth. Except you haven't tasted soft drinks made for Europe, America & even the Middle East.
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Tazdroid:
Borehole water is even clean sef. The Coca Cola branch in India sought permission to use water from "streams and rivers"!

Even if they have the bestest purification water plant, knowledge of the source could make you hate Coke forever.

WATER WEY PRIYA, RAJU & FRIENDS DON BAF, PISS, SHIIT, DO RISHUAL INSIDE

Are you serious

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Dindondin(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
YOUR OVER SABI AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE LEGISTLATURE IS POOR AND VAGUE.
HE IS A VOICE OF THE POPULACE THAT ELECTED HIM AND HE IS NOT IN THE GREEN CHAMBERS TO FORMULATE ECONOMIC POLICIES.
HIGH TIME YOU GET IT IN YOUR SKULL GRAMMER IS NOT GOVERNANCE
GRAMMAR DOES NOT DEPICT INTELLIGENCE.
IT IS ONLY A SEMI LITERATE PERSON THAT RALLIES EVEYRHING TO GRAMMER
THE NORTH ASIANS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST INTELLIGENT RACE IN RHE WORLD AND THEY DONT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH
While trying to correct dealslip, you showed your ignorance. If the North Asians are the most intelligent, why is the North getting the highest rate of poverty & illiteracy in Nigeria?
Infact, what is North Asia? That one na new tribe? Don't tell me you are referring to Arabs.
Kazaure made the speech on Coca Cola & Fanta as an illiterate.
They should summon SON & NAFDAC do give their verdict before interfering.
The Senate is presently doing Nigeria more harm than good by meddling in matters that are not their primary assignments.
They should mention the total no of projects they v done for their constituencies & tangible bills they v ever sponsored!
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by airex(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2017
dealslip:
no wonder we have not made any meaningful progress in Nigeria. This man is an illiterate, what will this one do with economic policies, he wont even understand it.
At this point I presume your education is meaningless...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Guyman02: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2017
dealslip:
no wonder we have not made any meaningful progress in Nigeria. This man is an illiterate, what will this one do with economic policies, he wont even understand it.

Native intelligence and street wise is better than certificate, speaking good English is not a determinant to success.
As the Igbos say 'Onye ije ka onye Isi awo mma' meaning the man who travels around is more knowledgeable than the gray haired old man who sits in one location

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
`
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by EnkayDezign: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
HE IS A VOICE OF THE POPULACE THAT ELECTED HIM AND HE IS NOT IN THE GREEN CHAMBERS TO FORMULATE ECONOMIC POLICIES.
THE NORTH ASIANS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST INTELLIGENT RACE IN RHE WORLD AND THEY DONT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH

Are you sure?
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by dealslip(f): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

I wont be able to lecture you on the importance of effective communication. The most important job of a legislator is to be able to adequately express the mind of the people he represents. Kazaure is a big shame to the chambers I repeat. This man cannot express himself properly, he is frivolous in his assumption and lacks ethics. Have you watched other videos of this man, interviews etal, you will weep for Nigeria. North Asians dont speak English as their first language so no one is expecting English from them but their legislators communicate effectively in their official language. Yet you want change in this country, I repeat that guy is an embarrassement. Why don't you say Solomon Dalong is efficient because he speaks bad grammar. You are a mediocre.
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by dealslip(f): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Guyman02:

Native intelligence and street wise is better than certificate, speaking good English is not a determinant to success.
As the Igbos say 'Onye ije ka onye Isi awo mma' meaning the man who travels around is more knowledgeable than the gray haired old man who sits in one location

Ability to communicate effectively is an important pre requisite to representing a people. Success has different aspects and it is important that important factors are considered where necessary. I am not in doubt of street intelligence or smartness, infact to successfully win elections in Nigeria, you must be street smart. His inability to even express himself properly says a lot about the kind of people we allow to occupy higher offices in the country. it is wrong. Watch other videos of Kazaure and you will be very disappointed, how will he even read and comprehend issues of great magnitude. He didn't mention if he verified from NBC whether their source of water is borehole or not, isn't it obvious he brought adulterated Coke. That is a major dent on another man's brand. A brand that provides revenue through tax, several employees and CSR. Haba, we need cultured men in the chambers.
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by BanevsJoker(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
Fine, but I can assure you that the Asians you referred to are fluent in their official languages. English, happens to be our official language, so it's only right that we should be expected to be fluent in it. If it were French, Igbo, or Portuguese, we'd still be expected to be fluent in it. So, stop with the excuses. I don't speak French, it's not my official language, but I should be ashamed if I can't speak English.
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by dealslip(f): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nairaboi:

What stops you from contesting, and winning an election to represent your people so we get better economic policies through you high level of intelligence?
Una go just dey talk anyhow. . .

Everyone cant contest but then we must learn to chose the best of the best. Ability to communicate effectively is an important pre requisite to representing a people. Success has different aspects and it is important that important factors are considered where necessary. I am not in doubt of street intelligence or smartness, infact to successfully win elections in Nigeria, you must be street smart. His inability to even express himself properly says a lot about the kind of people we allow to occupy higher offices in the country. it is wrong. Watch other videos of Kazaure and you will be very disappointed, how will he even read and comprehend issues of great magnitude. He didn't mention if he verified from NBC whether their source of water is borehole or not, isn't it obvious he brought adulterated Coke. That is a major dent on another man's brand. A brand that provides revenue through tax, several employees and CSR. Haba, we need cultured men in the chambers.
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by dealslip(f): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
airex:
At this point I presume your education is meaningless...

it is sad that we now celebrate mediocrity and still expect us to make any meaningful progress. I have my reasons for my comments:

1. Effective Communication - To represent your people properly and express their mind adequately, you must be able to communicate properly.
2. Ethical & Professional - As a member of the green chamber, you must be weary of destroying people's brand, he never verified from NBC the source of their water, but went on to assume it was from boreholes. Your own water at home where does it come from? Streams right?
3. Discerning - Isnt it obvious he brought adulterated coke from the description he gave?
Such a man of his calibre must be sensitive to all, I have listed below. No wonder mediocres like you are satisfied with disrespectful NEPA bills carrying President. I doubt you have any form of education whether street, informal or formal
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by dealslip(f): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

What have the so called literate leaders done towards developing the country other than corruption. I stand with illiterate leaders who value their country and people than literate leaders who are selfish and corrupt.

it is sad that we now celebrate mediocrity and still expect us to make any meaningful progress. The likes of Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa will be turning in their graves. I have my reasons for my comments:

1. Effective Communication - To represent your people properly and express their mind adequately, you must be able to communicate properly.
2. Ethical & Professional - As a member of the green chamber, you must be weary of destroying people's brand, he never verified from NBC the source of their water, but went on to assume it was from boreholes. Your own water at home where does it come from? Streams right?
3. Discerning - Isnt it obvious he brought adulterated coke from the description he gave?
Such a man of his calibre must be sensitive to all, I have listed below. No wonder mediocres like you are satisfied with disrespectful NEPA bills carrying President. I doubt you have any form of education whether street, informal or formal.
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by airex(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
dealslip:

it is sad that we now celebrate mediocrity and still expect us to make any meaningful progress. I have my reasons for my comments:

Such a man of his calibre must be sensitive to all, I have listed below. No wonder mediocres like you are satisfied with disrespectful NEPA bills carrying President. I doubt you have any form of education whether street, informal or formal
Yes, I don't have any form of education. U that have all the forms of education and you are still unheard of.... Is this one even alive?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by nextstep(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
If Coke is made with clean potable water in Europe, but made with borehole water in Nigeria, should our representatives shout at Coca-Cola, or should they make clean potable water available in Nigeria?

I don't remember the last time I drank water from tap... maybe when I was 11 years old.
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Caseless: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
dealslip:
professor who's still jobless, has coca cola company told you water is not contained in coke and fanta? What's wrong in him saying the water source is borehole? What's strange about that? Isn't that a ground water and probably better than some other sources? Have you tasted foreign coke before ? Have you gone to where coke is bottled? be objective...
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Caseless: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
nextstep:
If Coke is made with clean potable water in Europe, but made with borehole water in Nigeria, should our representatives shout at Coca-Cola, or should they make clean potable water available in Nigeria?

I don't remember the last time I drank water from tap... maybe when I was 11 years old.
I drank water from tap in my school and I almost died .
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Tushborn: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
dealslip:
wat makes u think he is an illiterate? by d way wats d meaning of illiteracy? speaking fluent english doesnt mean anytin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Dailyfavour(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=proffc post=54862674]

The man is speaking the truth. Except you haven't tasted soft drinks made for Europe, America & even the Middle East.

[/Not really though, I have not tasted one from other land]
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Twy: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nigeria likes unnecessary drama, just like the Melaye one, what it takes if for the authorities to know how to do the job. Where will the water come from if you don't provide people water?. If they use borehole, the environmental authorities should test the water every month. In U.S there is a compliance division, all they have to do is set the minimum standard of water content in bottling plants and inspect it every month. Then you have a reasonable business-gov relationship.
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by NASTYNASOSO: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dindondin:

While trying to correct dealslip, you should your ignorance. If the North Asians are rue most intelligent, why is the North getting the highest rate of poverty & illiteracy in Nigeria?
Infact, what is North Asia? That one na new tribe? Don't tell me you are referring to Arabs.
The Senate is presently doing Nigeria more harm than good by meddling in matters that are not their primary assignments.
They should mention the total no of projects they v done for their constituencies & tangible bills they v ever sponsored!
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by NASTYNASOSO: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dindondin:

While trying to correct dealslip, you should your ignorance. If the North Asians are rue most intelligent, why is the North getting the highest rate of poverty & illiteracy in Nigeria?
HMMMNN
ARE YOU FOR REAL
SINCE THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN POSTING SENSIBLE COMMENTS I HEREBY ADVICE YOU TO POST,USING YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE OR PIDGIN ENGLISH.
HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THE HONOURABLE. BY YOUR EPILEPTIC GRAMMER HE IS BETTER OFF AS YOUR ENGLISH LECTURER,AT LEAST HE MADE CLEAR HIS POINT.NOW CAN YOU TELL US THE POINT YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by NASTYNASOSO: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
dealslip:

I wont be able to lecture you on the importance of effective communication. The most important job of a legislator is to be able to adequately express the mind of the people he represents. Kazaure is a big shame to the chambers I repeat. This man cannot express himself properly, he is frivolous in his assumption and lacks ethics. Have you watched other videos of this man, interviews etal, you will weep for Nigeria. North Asians dont speak English as their first language so no one is expecting English from them but their legislators communicate effectively in their official language. Yet you want change in this country, I repeat that guy is an embarrassement. Why don't you say Solomon Dalong is efficient because he speaks bad grammar. You are a mediocre.
HMMMNN
LET IT MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR YOU.
GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE SEEK ELECTION,WHEN YOU REACH THE HOUSE LECTURE THEM ON ENGLISH GRAMMER.
FOR ALL I KNOW YOUR ARE JUST AN UNKNOWN VOICELESS RANTLER.
GO AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
EYAA SORRY , ITS NOT BY POSTING CRAP LECTURES.
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by NASTYNASOSO: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Fine, but I can assure you that the Asians you referred to are fluent in their official languages. English, happens to be our official language, so it's only right that we should be expected to be fluent in it. If it were French, Igbo, or Portuguese, we'd still be expected to be fluent in it. So, stop with the excuses. I don't speak French, it's not my official language, but I should be ashamed if I can't speak English.
HMMMNN
ACCESS TO INTERNET CONNECTION IS NOT A REMEDY FOR CONFUSION
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Dindondin(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
ARE YOU FOR REAL
SINCE THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN POSTING SENSIBLE COMMENTS I HEREBY ADVICE YOU TO POST,USING YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE OR PIDGIN ENGLISH.
HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THE HONOURABLE. BY YOUR EPILEPTIC GRAMMER HE IS BETTER OFF AS YOUR ENGLISH LECTURER,AT LEAST HE MADE CLEAR HIS POINT.NOW CAN YOU TELL US THE POINT YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE
If you are wise, you ll know I made typo errors in my other post.
I haven't insulted Kazaure.
I only described his speech. For you to be defending him like you did showed that you click asses of your Senator.
Good for you.
You ll notice I didn't mention your insults.
I v ignored that. But I advise you to stop typing like a worst illiterate by using bold letters all through.
I m sure you were taught writing in elementary school.
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by NASTYNASOSO: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dindondin:

If you are wise, you ll know I made typo errors in my other post.
I haven't insulted Kazaure.
I only described his speech. For you to be defending him like you did showed that you click asses of your Senator.
Good for you.
You ll notice I didn't mention your insults.
I v ignored that. But I advise you to stop typing like a worst illiterate by using bold letters all through.
I m sure you were taught writing in elementary school.
HMMMNN
SINCE YOU ADMIT MAKING TYPOS
WE SHOULD ALSO ESCUSE KAZUARE FOR MAKING GRAMMATICAL ERRORS
ALL ERRORS ARE ERRORS.
YOU JUST ROCK THE SAME BOAT WITH KAZAURE.
BROTHERS IN ERROR CRIMES
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Dindondin(m): 3:33am On Mar 24, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMNN SINCE YOU ADMIT MAKING TYPOS WE SHOULD ALSO ESCUSE KAZUARE FOR MAKING GRAMMATICAL ERRORS ALL ERRORS ARE ERRORS. YOU JUST ROCK THE SAME BOAT WITH KAZAURE. BROTHERS IN ERROR CRIMES
And after correcting you for typing with CAPITAL LETTERS, you failed to learn. You are such an unrepentant illiterate!
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by dealslip(f): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Caseless:
professor who's still jobless, has coca cola company told you water is not contained in coke and fanta? What's wrong in him saying the water source is borehole? What's strange about that? Isn't that a ground water and probably better than some other sources? Have you tasted foreign coke before ? Have you gone to where coke is bottled? be objective...

I trust you are high his tribesman hence the vituperative
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by dealslip(f): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
airex:
Yes, I don't have any form of education. U that have all the forms of education and you are still unheard of.... Is this one even alive?

Warreva
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Caseless: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
dealslip:

I trust you are high his tribesman hence the vituperative
lol! But you didn't answer my questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Return In 2019 Non-negotiable - Buhari / Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Governor Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.