Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,682 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX (5190 Views)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by REIIGN(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
solasolasola:
Don't change the topic. Your opinion was dumb!

Dumb as it may seem to you, I'm however still entitled to it. If you don't like it, kill ya self. grin

Now, kindly fvck off my mentions.
Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
REIIGN:

Dumb as it may seem to you, I'm however still entitled to it. If you don't like it, kill ya self. grin

Now, kindly fvck off my mentions.
You effing heckled me after which you implored me to stop mentioning you! Certified nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by REIIGN(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
solasolasola:
You effing heckled me after which you implored me to stop mentioning you! Certified nitwit.

Even if it "effing" strangled you grin, it still doesn't mean shiit to me. Witless galoot, go play with sand or something. undecided
Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
REIIGN:

Even if it "effing" strangled you grin, it still doesn't mean shiit to me. Witless galoot, go play with sand or something. undecided
The way your elder brothers do?
Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by REIIGN(m): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
solasolasola:
The way your elder brothers do?
No, the way the clan of ancient bonobo monkeys that sired you do. grin
Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by oladipo322(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
sia all the way. I so much live her songs especially DRESS IN BLACK AND UNSTOPPABLE
Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
REIIGN:

No, the way the clan of ancient bonobo monkeys that sired you do. grin
You and I know this present claim of yours is foolish and senseless. That says a lot about your lack of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by REIIGN(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ne
Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by whallheY(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
prof1990:

Pele oooo Mr fine boy, most handsome, nah u fine pass, Mr I better pass my neighbor
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I fear you o...calm down na, you just want to finish the guy, are you a relative of sia?

Back to the topic am a big fan of that lady...been looking to catch her real face for years

1 Like

Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by Beetwaise(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
'The Greatest', 'Chandelier', 'She wolf', 'Déjà vu' & lots more......this woman's voice sends chills down my spine. She's absolutely a legend.

1 Like

Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
REIIGN:

What? Can I not air my opinion even if it doesn't please her fans? undecided
Lol no u cannot
Since u no even call me yesterday check if i dey alive
Going to find new hubby because u aint caring at all a whole terror attack u bo check if dem no blow my yansh comot cry
Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by REIIGN(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol no u cannot
Since u no even call me yesterday check if i dey alive
Going to find new hubby because u aint caring at all a whole terror attack u bo check if dem no blow my yansh comot cry

Bae I'm so sorry sad

I didn't know, I was gonna ask you what's up with your siggy buh I was preoccupied with work. I'll buzz u soon as I'm out of this madhouse. Glad you OK though.. kiss
Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by AceDomino(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
REIIGN:

I'll ignore you on the grounds of non-compliance between that wet sponge in your skull you call a brain, and the rest of your common-sense repellent nervous system.

Yawa don dey gas up
Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by dingbang(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Maychang:
awwwnnn....the woman i look up to has finally decided to show her face....love you Sia.....

lol....xoxo
which state do u base please..
Re: Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX by youngbelieve(f): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sleekydee:
to think Sia has never won a Grammy...i dont get this world we live in

don't tell me dat,,,,, lyk seriously she has neva won a Grammy??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Prewedding Photos Of Two Young Couples / Are You A 30 Seconds Man? / Is It Childish To Collect The Gift You Gave Your Ex After Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.