Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,826 members, 7,945,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy (19333 Views)

Top 10 Smartphones With The Best Camera In The World - Naijatechguy / Smartphone Design Is Officially Dead, The Beasts Are Already Here - Naijatechguy / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by jericco1(m): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2017
English destroyer and indecency Queen should top my list.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by finnestdope(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2017
True fact

meanwhile check my profile for Facebook cheats or In-mail me: www.facebook.com/samuel.odamah
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Cutie09(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2017
MrEgbegbe:
6 type of girls you will find on Facebook

1. Old cargoes : Those 46 years old bad market, they have dark fingers and knuckles and white makeup covered face

2. Little good for nothing girls: Those ones are just useless, you will see names like "Itz Mizz Jenifer" "Mizz Barbie"

3. Goat face girls : Those ones no deserve help, they're quick to call a guy ugly

4. Makeup Slay Queens : Those expired milk, they don't know that their beauty can be cleaned with a wet towel

5. Big ass and Huge boobs : They flaunt their asses like you can find a private jet parked in it, what do they use that stinky ass for ?? To shiit and fart

6. Big girls without brain : claiming big girls while they have nothing in their brain, what do they bring to the table except their stinky pusssy ??

I had the opportunity to talk with one Abuja big girl, i asked her what tribe is, she said he don't know, i asked her her local government, she doesn't know, this girl doesn't know that her tribe is Yoruba

Ignorant good for nothing girls

That's funny but true
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by emmyid(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Op how abt those craving and hungry for likes... They can kill to get likes... U see post like 'let me notice you, blow my wall, keep close, like for like, no skipping' etc
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Tedassie(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Genea:
Awwwwn I'm so smarty cute kiss
Op thank u
kiss
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Genea(f): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Tedassie:
kiss
hahahahaha, u just went off the radar
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by rosalieene(f): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2017
most of this points are invalid. They don't seem to relate with Facebook life.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by rosalieene(f): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2017
MrEgbegbe:
6 type of girls you will find on Facebook

1. Old cargoes : Those 46 years old bad market, they have dark fingers and knuckles and white makeup covered face

2. Little good for nothing girls: Those ones are just useless, you will see names like "Itz Mizz Jenifer" "Mizz Barbie"

3. Goat face girls : Those ones no deserve help, they're quick to call a guy ugly

4. Makeup Slay Queens : Those expired milk, they don't know that their beauty can be cleaned with a wet towel

5. Big ass and Huge boobs : They flaunt their asses like you can find a private jet parked in it, what do they use that stinky ass for ?? To shiit and fart

6. Big girls without brain : claiming big girls while they have nothing in their brain, what do they bring to the table except their stinky pusssy ??

I had the opportunity to talk with one Abuja big girl, i asked her what tribe is, she said he don't know, i asked her her local government, she doesn't know, this girl doesn't know that her tribe is Yoruba

Ignorant good for nothing girls
you gat it right not the OP
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by 99foxxy(f): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2017
No idea cause I'm not on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2017
dapyd1:
What of the low self esteem ones.

The ones that Facebook likes determines their happiness.

The higher the likes, the happier and better they feel.

They are the ones that will tag 453 friends for one picture. undecided undecided

They even do like competition with friends. They be like Sandra, that my picture never reach 100 likes since morning, Risi posted her own 2 hours ago, she Don reach 200 likes grin grin
i was dating one of such, its all forming no brain and all her dream is how i will buy iphone for her i just have to let her go

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Tedassie(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, u just went off the radar
Well...i'm pretty much lowkey here,except for some occasional run ins with some Nl users,the MODS(Nairaland law enforcement agents.lol) that gets me banned...Aside that,i'm just a >>Watcher<<

How've you been tho?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Genea(f): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Tedassie:

Well...i'm pretty much lowkey here,except for some occasional run ins with some Nl users,the MODS(Nairaland law enforcement agents.lol) that gets me banned...Aside that,i'm just a >>Watcher<<

How've you been tho?
eeeehya!!!! Ndo tongue

I'm owkay, keeping it alive
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2017
OP, Lol. You're a bad boy. How did you know all these? I call these girls Facebook girls. They always like to facebook folks who don't give a damn.n about them and that is how it works.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2017
ABUZINZU:
i was dating one of such, its all forming no brain and all her dream is how i will buy iphone for her i just have to let her go
Lol, hope you didn't sleep with her?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Adeyeye09(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Slay queens nko
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by mosesphililp: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
I concur op
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Tedassie(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Genea:
eeeehya!!!! Ndo tongue

I'm owkay, keeping it alive
Lolz...eehya ke? For this dumpsite called NL(no offence tho). I rarely post on SM (on Fb,jst likes n shares)except i want 2 throw in some jive or 'look for trouble'...If i'm on d wrong side of d law&i'm banned i jez 'dust my shoulders off' wink and move on...ah gat jez 1 acct...i no send o

Nice to see you're living it up
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by easzypeaszy(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Genea:
Awwwwn I'm so smarty cute kiss
Op thank u
dts hw u b lieing anyway u cute send me ur numbr
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by OKTolu: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2017
people no go feel listen to sermon in the church again,this early morning una don come again
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2017
easzypeaszy:
dts hw u b lieing anyway u cute send me ur numbr

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, hope you didn't sleep with her?
yes
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Donwizbro(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Genea:
Awwwwn I'm so smarty cute kiss Op thank u

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Genea(f): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Donwizbro post=54959204][/quote]u nid cane ooo

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Donwizbro(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Genea:
u nid cane ooo
it's always a pleasure to be scolded by an angel!

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2017
99foxxy:
No idea cause I'm not on Facebook.
Seriously? Anyway I like your profile picture.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by 99foxxy(f): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2017
padiga047:
Seriously? Anyway I like your profile picture.
Why do people doubt when you say, you're not on Facebook? Thanks for liking my profile picture.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by 2shur: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Most gals are ugly.
And liars and biches.
Use make up like tmrw no dey.
Any gal i mwet on line o.
Instagram o
Fb o
Badoo o
I dey Bleep dem all and never goin bac.
Pussies everywhere men.
Fake ass ho's looking 4cliwnt2.
Met a bich today
Tild her we were gona fuc real hard.
She billed me 20k.i said no p.
When she sent me her full pic..she was denying that she bleached.
But i later examined.she had bleached face.bleached hands.
Her legs some parts were charcoal dark.
Her fingers too.
I was disgusted men and i blocked her.
Never fuckin a chameleon men
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Malayy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
tetula123:
abeg am I the only one who feels the OP wrote trash up there
yes. na only you
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by BBBlaze: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
u forgot to mention d SLAY QUEENS aka FAKE HAIRS, FAKE LIPS, FAKE FACE, FAKE ASS, FAKE BUTT, FAKA EVERYTIN alias PROFESSIONAL OLOSHOS....SLAY MAMAs!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Blessingbenson(f): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Let me come and be going.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
BlacSmit:
EVER SINCE THIS OP MADE A POST CLAIMING "THE INTERNET HAS A KEY", I HAD NEVER TAKEN ANY OF HIS/HER POST SERIOUSLY AGAIN.

SEUN, PLEASE CREATE A PRIVATE LIE SECTION FOR THIS MAN N PERSONALLY GIVE HIM D KEY!
What did I do nah..
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
geunik:

tech is no longer paying so a little dabble in another direction. I wonder how the op relate this to tech?
tech still pays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Mtn Free Browsing Trick. / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem / Infinix To Release 150 Watts Charge Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.