Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,500 members, 7,968,359 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:27 AM

Dino Melaye: The United States Vs. Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: The United States Vs. Nigeria (569 Views)

I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye / Dino Melaye: The Bags Of Signatures From Voters Received By INEC In Abuja (Pics) / Dino Melaye: The Making Of A Brand– Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: The United States Vs. Nigeria by LawdOfNairaland: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2017
This post was inspired by a comment on an article published on Sahara Reporters website about five hours ago.

In verifying Dino Melaye's claim, Harvard University, a university in faraway United States of America, was quick to debunk the claim and to state the mission and the duration of the mission of the embattled senator on her campus.

As for the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University right in the country, we are still waiting for their verification.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: The United States Vs. Nigeria by JusticeSeeker: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Shady deals are ongoing to prepare a safe landing for the anti people senator -Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: The United States Vs. Nigeria by LawdOfNairaland: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
Shady deals are ongoing to prepare a safe landing for the anti people senator -Dino Melaye.

Very correct. Sahara Reporters have been hinted!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: The United States Vs. Nigeria by Sufisunni: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:
This post was inspired by a comment on an article published on Sahara Reporters website about five hours ago.

In verifying Dino Melaye's claim, Harvard University, a university in faraway United States of America, was quick to debunk the claim and to state the mission and the duration of the mission of the embattled senator on her campus.

As for the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University right in the country, we are still waiting for their verification.
Nigerian univetsities are warped. We dont have data base system. Fighting corruption needs a very sound data base system. Imagine, a state univetsity has no website!
Re: Dino Melaye: The United States Vs. Nigeria by LawdOfNairaland: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Sufisunni:
Nigerian univetsities are warped. We dont have data base system. Fighting corruption needs a very sound data base system. Imagine, a state univetsity has no website!

My brother, the thing tire me o!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Trade As Much As It Needs Food (read Bolded Part) / Adoke: I’m Aware Of Efcc’s Plan To Raid My Kogi Residence / Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Thursday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.