Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,547 members, 7,892,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

I’m The Reason Don Jazzy Is Making Money – Eedris Abdulkareem [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The Reason Don Jazzy Is Making Money – Eedris Abdulkareem [video] (755 Views)

I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs / Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem By Kola Onifoto, Naval Officer / Marriage Palava! Don Jazzy Is Trending, See Nigerian Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Reason Don Jazzy Is Making Money – Eedris Abdulkareem [video] by Everblink: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Controversial rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem has said that new artistes like Don Jazzy are making a lot of money because of sacrifices old artistes like himself made.

In an interview with Hip TV, Abdulkareem said the Mavins boss was stranded in London, but only became successful as soon as he came back to Nigeria.

“Without the old artistes, the new artistes won’t make money, because we fought for the life that they are living right now.

“We put food on their table because of what we fought for, and we are very happy, and that’s why we are legends, you understand. But if anyone of them tries to disrespect, we will put them back to where they belong.

“All of them, from Don Jazzy and all of them, they lived in London, how come the British government never gave them opportunity, they had to come to Nigeria because we made it happen,” he said.
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/03/22/im-the-reason-don-jazzy-is-making-money-eedris-abdulkareem-video/

Re: I’m The Reason Don Jazzy Is Making Money – Eedris Abdulkareem [video] by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2017
angry
Igbo is not good..

Walahi
Re: I’m The Reason Don Jazzy Is Making Money – Eedris Abdulkareem [video] by Modelsms9: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2017
have never seen this guy laugh
Re: I’m The Reason Don Jazzy Is Making Money – Eedris Abdulkareem [video] by Drversatile: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Nigeria jagaja poor man dey suffer suffer , it real now
Re: I’m The Reason Don Jazzy Is Making Money – Eedris Abdulkareem [video] by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2017
that is the truth.... i belive u. love you eedris abdulkareem
Re: I’m The Reason Don Jazzy Is Making Money – Eedris Abdulkareem [video] by tyson99(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2017
No smoke No smoke dem now go hear

But its d truth sha....
Re: I’m The Reason Don Jazzy Is Making Money – Eedris Abdulkareem [video] by NegeduGrace(f): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2017
this guy too the believe himself, ,thank God he is not Nnamdi Kalu if not people for no fit hear word..Dan jazzy is a boss on his own abeg
Re: I’m The Reason Don Jazzy Is Making Money – Eedris Abdulkareem [video] by Smellymouth: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Former Bbnaija Housemates Meet Again To End The Show / Davido Little Baby Imade Dances To Dad's Songs At Dangote 60th Birthday (pics,v / Korede Bello Gives Credit To Wizkid For A Track On His Debut Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.