Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,338 members, 7,881,244 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) (45077 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Bariga Cult Kingpin, Dodo Arrested (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Eziokwu1: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

It's​ xenophobia... Igbophobia?

Well, I don't know.
But I know what my brothers are capable of.
Once I See a crime, I can guess which people committed it.. we all have our specialization cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by SmartchoicesNG: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is a clear case of ignorance. They should be released with a warning and members of the public should be sensitized immediately and those beans sellers at Maiduguri should also be sensitized.

Above all, sniper should be banned if it is very poisonous.
You are a callous wicked and insensitive being definitely not human.... And you are very lucky that you are on an e forum else I would​ have made sure you're tucked away for a long time.... But I hand you over to those who will lock you up in the prison of life!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Modelsms9: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2017
And ppl will die cos of their greed. so bad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Krisddon: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
OMO IBO
Ofe Mmanu

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Btruth: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2017
cry ... Nigerians and illiteracy ideas. This was one of the reason the EU ban our beans from been exported to Europe last year.

Ever wonder why many are sick and hospitalised? So many of our foods in the market are poisoned.

Watch out what you eat people. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by mmsen: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2017
peterjero:
Reason I was advised to parboil my beans and throwaway the water before the final cooking. Because chemicals will not allow us get the needed protein.

Soak for 12 hours.

Throw away the water.

Boil for 15 minutes.

Thow away the water.

Final boil for 20 - 25 minutes.

Drain well and you will find that you have adequately cooked, non-toxic beans.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You are a callous wicked and insensitive being definitely not human
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Aburi001: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
OMO IBO
Nah.....take a look at the picture very well.
They represent HAUSA, YORUBA and IBO respectively.

The Boy at the center is obviously a Yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Rebuke: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Tribalism will kill some of yhu here.

Didn't yhu guyz read the part where he said the sellers in the North usually preserve beans with sniper?

Stupid nairalanders.

Jxt so yhu know, I'm not an igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by omoharry(f): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2017
leo1234:
In the north they use all sorts of chemicals to preserve beans before storage, including rat poison.
Please what is the safest way to preserve beans?
Dry pepper..the beans can stay for six month with insect.that is how i store mine where i buy in bulk..these sellers are just ignorant

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
This pple can kill jus so they Cud make money.
what a despicable pple.

CAN kill for money? Nawa for you oh! Have they not been killing for money?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by SmartchoicesNG: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
Thank you.
SmartchoicesNG:

You are a callous wicked and insensitive being definitely not human.... And you are very lucky that you are on an e forum else I would​ have made sure you're tucked away for a long time.... But I hand you over to those who will lock you up in the prison of life!
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by otusnora(f): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2017
this is really bad o
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Wicked souls sad
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by velo10: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2017
If this were China, it will be a case of when they will be hanged

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by wristbangle: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2017
ekanDamie:
pls, what is snipper?

Am about to ask same question. Who can tell us what snipper means? cool
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2017
peterjero:
Reason I was advised to parboil my beans and throwaway the water before the final cooking. Because chemicals will not allow us get the needed protein.

...Are you serious??..i didnt know that.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by jibs4lv(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2017
ekanDamie:
pls, what is snipper?
snipper is a poisonous liquid sustance,very dangerous for man and animal.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by glowshine(f): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2017
After arresting them, it might not really make any change. I can imagine the long term effects on the consumers who have patronized them. DDT (also known as Sniper) has been banned in developed countries due to it's cancer-causing effects, toxicity to wild life and vegetation. Chronic exposure has been proven to lead to infertility&cancer.
So imagine what will happen to the average nigerian in the next 10years...
It's quite sad though.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
OMO IBO

He bought it from Borno. You didn't read that?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Jetleeee:
Pastor: INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF

Congregation:

Please "epp us and" tell them to leave Ibadan for us. They should develop their Aba and Onitsha jungles first
before thinking about Ibadan. Clowns! grin

how dare u Compare Onitsha to brown roof ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2017
NCAN, Eze Ndigbo Lagos Palace reporting:

It is Afonj. . .

Nna, afa ha bu Ogbonna.

Mission aborted.

*Modified*

On a more serious note though, this really is making a mountain of a mudu of beans. Most people, because of tribal bashing, would now wanna pretend that they haven't heard about the practice of using pesticides to preserve foodstuff, especially beans. It's an age-long trend, and these dudes, for reasons I do nae wanna speculate on, just got snitche... whistleblown.

(Where's Lai and his 5% when you need him?)

They should just be used as scapegoats to put a halt to this deadly trend.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
tiswell:
They should be released as soon as possible cos the beans from maiduguri are also preserved with snipers,they better start arresting every beans seller right from the source (maiduguri) cos they are all guilty.

....Waitoo!!..,so Beans are being preserved with snipers shocked...Gosh!!
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Aburi001:

Did you read the report? If you didn't, pls do but if you did, go back and read it again and slowly this time.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Eziokwu1: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Aburi001:

Nwanne, wait a minute,... na true ooo.
The one on the left resemble Aboki, the middle one resemble Afonja, and the one on the right bu real Ezigbo Nwafor.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-QFFBCmdjmgs/WNN90NhAwHI/AAAAAAADiU0/BYANR6Pgb7cWyyPqDEdnz1L6W07UAKPKwCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2017
MrUgo123232:
Yesterday's Game was a success
congrats to all who subscribed
To get today's Game
Call or whatsapp Mr. Ugoo
See contact details below

Keep fooling yourself with pictures you download from scam sport betting site. Nobody should call for this prick. Mod do the needful please angry

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Jetleeee: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2017
Passy089:

how dare u Compare Onitsha to brown roof ibadan

I shouldn't have insulted Ibadan by comparing it to that shithole. I take back my words cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Btruth: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
veekid:
Na them flat heqds awon ni
...awon naa nii jare. Afi ki Olorun ko gba wa bayi.

angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by hysteriabox(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Ya ubangiji!

No regard for humsn life. Just money

"He said it was his first time of putting the substance in the foodstuffs, claiming that he deduced his “preservation method” from the use of Sniper to kill rodents."
Yet his brother brought N500, 000 for bride. That doesn't look like a first time thing
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Pearly255:
Abi undecided Anything to make money.

...You guys from the SW who behead people for rituals,what do you do it for??.is it not for money..
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by eyinjuege: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Who will save Nigerians?

People shouldn't have access to certain chemicals like that. The regulatory bodies aren't doing anything.
All these farm products should be tested to see of they're safe for consumption before even leaving the farms.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Krisddon:
Ofe Mmanu
..SORRY BRO I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS UR NAME.....ACCEPT MY APPOLOGY

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money / My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student / Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.