Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,594 members, 7,929,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:03 AM

THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women (1978 Views)

Modeling Reality TV Show - Hill Top Next Top Model / Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by edetcnn(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
THE PATHFINDER is the first enterprise Reality TV show that is designed to assist women entrepreneurs with smart business ideas with the capital they require to start their dream business.
During THE PATHFINDER series, ELEVEN women contestants of all ages and from all walks of life will compete for 13 fast-paced weeks in the full glare of a global Television audience for exciting prizes that will include the eventual funding of their dream business .

All selected eleven finalists will win free business wardrobes, contemporary laptops, Blackberry phones, and mouth watering salaries; with the three top entrepreneurs sharing between themselves, a whopping TEN MILLION NAIRA in free startup capital, and the star prize winner additionally driving away in a brand new SUV.

Few experiences can match the thrill and intensity of competing head-to-head for THE PATHFINDER N5 Million startup capital Grand prize, and the excitement obtainable in the aggressively and intellectually competitive environment, where 11 determined Ladies will be pitched together to ruthlessly compete to realize their life-defining dreams.

In the end, it will come down to business smarts vs. book smarts. And only one intelligent, smart, and gutsy woman entrepreneur can prevail as THE PATHFINDER!

from the website http://www.thepathfindertv.com/theshow.php
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by mamagee3(f): 12:42am On Dec 22, 2009
What is that? undecided
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by Dclique(m): 1:21am On Dec 22, 2009
After reading up to 3 paragraphs. You still ask dumb question.
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by edetcnn(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
Dclique:

After reading up to 3 paragraphs. You still ask dumb question.

LWKMD!
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by CarlosVent(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
what will it be all about?
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by k10: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
This should be in autos section, how much is the car and where are the pics !!! LOL
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by davidif: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2009
Love it, we need more female enterpreneurs in Africa.
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by Olong(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
pathfinders ma a**!
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by mamagee3(f): 1:47am On Dec 23, 2009
CarlosVent:

what will it be all about?

You can ask that question again. grin grin
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by chukwudi01: 3:59am On Dec 23, 2009
They're basically going to be bringing together a bunch of women to compete for prizes, including an SUV (likely the Nissan Pathfinder). Hence the title of this show. What will be the nature of this competition? I don't know, and I'm sure the maker of this thread doesn't know either!  grin I have a feeling that this will be a dumbed down version of the The Apprentice.

Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by awhales(f): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
no details on the account number and bank which payment is to be made
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by feelme3(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2009
@chukwudi
I wonder why we nigerians have this attitude of antagonism. sad  You never even wait make the show start before you begin dey cast. Make we try support our own thing.

I think its a welcome concept especially in the face of the lay off going around the employment sector now. Anything that will contribute to creating jobs and means of livelihood should be encouraged. I've been to the site and it seems its going to break from all the "nollywood shows" we have on tv now. Just hope it wont be another short-lived project. lipsrsealed
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by stini(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2009
@awhales
I just visited the website. I think the registration details are on the registration page.

Looks like its going to be different from all the junks we see these days. Lets see how may women actually have good ideas apart from singing and dancing! grin grin
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by edetcnn(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2009
@Moderator,
Please why are you deleting my recent posts? You could at least give me an explaination. Thank you.
Re: THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women by semid4lyfe(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
awhales:

no details on the account number and bank which payment is to be made
Hope you're not thinking of contesting cos your spoken written English is atrocious.

(1) (Reply)

Figurine Producer Kunle Afolayan Opens New Office, Shoots New Movie / Watch Nigerian Nollywood Movie Trailer Spidergirl!(image+video) / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.