Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! (1199 Views)

Sen. Dino To Bello: Stop The Plans To Sell Kogi Properties Or Face Legal Actions / Dino To Security Agents: Why Do You Investigate Rich People And Leave Poor Ones / 'Nigeria Lost One Trillion In 2016 Due To Hamid Ali's Incompetence':Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! by oyinkinola: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2017
The African culture and tradition protection Initiatives had set to take Senator Dino Melaye to court for damages, the initative said the anti facial marks biill of Dino is racist attack on African cuture and tradition and if enact into law it will automatically turn Nigeria nation to Apartheld nation!
The Initative said the words used on the bill is racist attack on back nation and African culture. It said the word mutilation for circumsition is an insult to our ancestor, so the Initiative would no fold arms watching the White collar slave of African drag African heritage in mud!
It's the right of Dino to be White collar slave and African have right to be African and 100% African with their tribal marks!
The encitements Dino bill contain is another attack on African culture, pushing African children against their parents is wicked and silly to African tradition!
ACTPI is set to take a drastic actions against those who always want to kill African culture and tradition!
ACTPI had charged Any African who suffered any racial attack because of his tribal marks to take his attacker to court or contact any African Royal family for strict action and possible payment of damages!
Enough is enough for the stupid!
"You Attack my colour! because am black!
"You attack my Tribal marks! because am as my ancesors!
"You squaredered my Resources! because you have white collar slave in me!
"Can't you let me be?
I AM AFRICAN! KEEP YOUR CULTURE TO YOURSELVES AND LEAVE ME WITH MINE!
look at #DinoRacistBill:
http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/bill-to-prohibit-tribal-marks-passes.html
Oyinkinola.
Re: All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! by Luckylife(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2017
primitive monkeys
Re: All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! by oyinkinola: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Luckylife:
primitive monkeys
...look at the face of white collar slave who call African "primitive monkeys!
I leave your soul to the African ancestors spirit to hunt and hurt!

Re: All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! by Luckylife(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2017
oyinkinola:

...look at the face of white collar slave who call African "primitive monkeys!
I leave your soul to the African ancestors spirit to hunt and hurt!

Holy Ghost fire fire u and ur ancestors spirit that u prefer to worship. evil spirit never u quote ur destroyer in ur prefer primitive ancient spirits. hope u are in the village naked with five Marks on ur ancient face .
Re: All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! by Foxflames: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2017
If you want facial marks....wait till you r an adult then decide for yourself if you want one or not. Can't force your children to accept it. Cases of children turn adults hating their facial marks. Some pay huge amount and undergo avoidable treatments to have it removed

1 Like

Re: All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! by oyinkinola: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Luckylife:

Holy Ghost fire fire u and ur ancestors spirit that u prefer to worship. evil spirit never u quote ur destroyer in ur prefer primitive ancient spirits. hope u are in the village naked with five Marks on ur ancient face .
....been a white collar slave and eat in the plate of white never turn you white, you are black, change your colour first before attacking your ancestor!
primitive ancient spirits would not let you rest!
Re: All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! by oyinkinola: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Foxflames:
If you want facial marks....wait till you r an adult then decide for yourself if you want one or not. Can't force your children to accept it. Cases of children turn adults hating their facial marks. Some pay huge amount and undergo avoidable treatments to have it removed
...why are you people racial as Dino?
why you didn't make your parent accountable for mutilated your navel when you are young, why they didn't let you grow to decide?
can't you let me be?
or I didn't have right on my children?
Re: All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Mynd44 day don break oh
Re: All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! by AngelicBeing: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2017
tongue
Re: All Is Set To Take Dino To Court For One Trillion Naira Damages! by oyinkinola: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keneking:
Mynd44 day don break oh
...you are left to the spirits of African ancestors!

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Ministerial Flops In The Buhari's Government / Should I Call My Junior Brother In A Northern University To Come Back Home? / We'll Make Sure Our Party Lose The Osun Senatorial by-election - APC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.