Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:27 PM

UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter (42777 Views)

Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him / Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by tdbankplc: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
bakynes:

Yes he will get approval from PMB but Adeshina will probably be the one to approach PMB on the need to do that, I doubt if Buhari himself knows he ought to do that.

He that approves this can not approve the one of this country right? He cant dare say what the president didn't say ... in local or international matter.
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by AntiWailer: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

U pay my salary as monthly tax..really? Lol.
For u to be making dis kinda assertion abt some1 u don't even know is a clear proof of how daft u are n will always be...
its a faceless forum so it aint ur fault by the way....riff.raff like u are d ones always claiming to have seen it all...
U need to make urself to understand dat inner peace is knowing dat u are truly wat u claim to be.....
#urZom..biismneverdo ?

Yes I do. I am very sure.

You can come for verification if u stay in Lagos.

So stop mentioning me for your stupeed and f00lish assertions.
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
reptile1:
A crazy punk of a president. He is an idiot for real

Lol

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Inspectorsuga(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Yes I do. I am very sure.

You can come for verification if u stay in Lagos.

So stop mentioning me for your stupeed and f00lish assertions.

Lol...
U are just a silly riff.raff
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari should go back to his country-UK!
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by 2016v2017: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Samunique:
If u still believe Buhari cares for all nigerians equally you are still far away from the reality.

However, Buhari cares for those he cares for, and u know what? Ur guess is as good as mine.

Buhari the" hypocrite" Adara nita ma dara nile !!!

A leader whose citizens lives have no value to is noting but evil himself !!!

He's quick to sympathize with the outside world while hundreds of people are being murdered daily under his nose yet noting has been done about it, not even a word of consolation.
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Jj222(f): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari dey mad

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by DerideGull(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
I honestly do not think Nigerians deserve anything better than Muhammadu Buhari as a president.
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by naijaboy756: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
DerideGull:
I honestly do not think Nigerians deserve anything better than Muhammadu Buhari as a president.
A country with several Federal universities,State and Private Universities, Polytechnics,college of Education etc allowing a man without common WAEC certificate to be President and then expecting the man to know his left from right about governance is truly a land of comedians. Kuvuki Land
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by whizcartel(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Must you guys wail over anything?

You are a dumb morafucker!!!

2 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by howfarwhatagwan: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
In fairness to the president he sympathised with the people of Benue and other communities on Twitter 2 days ago you can check his Twitter profile and you will see it there if in doubt, people should restrain from promoting unnecessary conflicts, if you don't like someone still fight as hard as you can to be fair in your criticisms.
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Kemperor: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
I still blame some Nigerians for believing Bubu will be better than the 70s..

What is it they say about a person at 40?

In this case he is in his 70s...and you believed he has changed...

If he condemns his people they will throw his name in the mud...by his people i mean Fulani...He said he is for everyone...Old liar... Some people who claim to be in their right sense will boldly say Nigeria is one...
Meanwhile the number one figure in government don't preach the same thing... A tribalistic barbarian who enjoy the exploits of his primitive cow brain people (Fulani)...

All the Nairaland DSS me no send una...

F whoever gives a F

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by nkemjacob2(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
na today una no say nigeria no get president
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Alohaa: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Yanga dey slepp nah trouble weak am.........
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by eph123(f): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Mynd44, I'm sure if I told him the same about his mother, a ban is what I'd earn.

Let the rules be enforced.

Thanks.

When you start typing your Ipod nonsense and even worse comments than you quoted, you don't think of calling Mynd then. I hope you equally get banned because what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Anyway you've been thoroughly finished on this thread and put in your rightful place, so no point adding more.

As for this Buhari, I can see he is suffering from severe inferiority complex that's why he keeps licking the back of the West. Shameful president.

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by ThugCheetah(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by eph123(f): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Haba guy, you know the drill naw.. Ignore nobodies who mention you. That is what kills them the most. Let them wail to death. cheesy

A nobody by my definition is someone who considers taking pictures with ladies who have been featured on bellanaija as an achievement.

Not to mention being in a day job with no prospect beyond 2019, no self development, no career path and calling people who can pay 250k ten times over in a month 'nobodies'. It is the Internet I blame sha because it allows the real "nobodies" to pretend to be "somebodies".

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by sshalom(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
The strategists of PMB need to work harder in convincing the old man to show better connection with Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by chuose2: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
kingsouthie:

...but gej was desperate for 2nd tenure and 2get that didnt mind if bh and fulani herdsmen wipeout everybody hence he was soft to everybody...simply put he failed nigerians out of his greed
About merging islam and christianity...i dont know about that, atleast if they accept Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and not the Koran, suicide bombers would reduce

If they accept Jesus then they are no more muslims.

Adeboye in this video says he wants to UNITE not convert but unite the religions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDgnK2FFvr4
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by eph123(f): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Like Theresa May reckons with him at all, mschew.
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Why you dey call zombies? Them never pay them this month..

Lol.chai. una no go kill person here o
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Haba guy, you know the drill naw.. Ignore nobodies who mention you. That is what kills them the most. Let them wail to death. cheesy

Ote
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by iyke2k4(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
You sef. Are they not saying the truth?
madridguy:
Must you guys wail over anything?

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by lollmaolol(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
michelz:
The man (Buhari) is an old man; cut him some slack please.
We should even be thankful that he has not run this nation completely aground,while we await for 2019.

Pmb should resign, we understand
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Oblang(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
bonna4u:
I felt like ranting at pmb but on a second thought, I realized that ranting here won't change anything. Let our politicians keep fooling themselves in the international community.
It is a humanely thing to empathize with victims of terror no matter who or where but it is utter ridiculous to watch your own people terrorized daily under your nose without doing anything especially when you're the one tasked with curtailing the menace.

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Oblang(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
hatchy:
For sure,we all know that. The certificateless ignoramus dunce doesn't know jack,not to talk of operating a twitter handle.
The issue is that whatever your spokesman say on your behalf is exactly same as you saying it.

Never again shall we make such grave mistake of voting someone
who doesn't know his right from left.
Remove the clog in your eyes before removing other's.
Clueless dunce of a President.

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Blessedman3056: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2017
True talk u are in the spirit

Why you dey call zombies? Them never pay them this month..[/quote]
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by maxzzo1(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2017
madridguy:
Thanks boss.

Is obvious u guyz are useless...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters / BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.