Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:32 AM

Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend (675 Views)

Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Damelliot(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
We have been friend for more than seven years and she is very good she tell me everything about her includin her boyfriend im responsible for most things in her life includin her admission to university i advise her a lot she always come to my room,sleep together on d same bed chattin wit each other just on a platonic way. There was a day she came to my house normally we are on the bed dat day listen to music in my room the only thing i can remember is we started kissing each other i was suprise we started lookin at each other since then my life has never been d same thinkin about her everyday is my hobby pls advise me. She is avoidin me now should i go for her

Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by mamagee3(f): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
Good for you!!! cool
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by IykeD(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
Dude, that's the best thing that can happen to you.Go for her with the speed of a concorde aircraft, i just hope she is not hooked though since u mentioned bf in ur post.Good luck man!
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
@poster.am in the same situation with you,in my case i know she has a boyfriend and she knows i had a girlfriend,yet when we are together alone in a room,the chemistry of lust starts to develope.,thats what you are experiencing bro
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by ebila(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Poster,
Dis ain't nu! Just do wot u fell will be best 4 u!
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by bernard4ve: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
are u sure u luv her? if so u can go for her, on the contrary don't disturb her for ur own good.
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by skfa1: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
bernard4ve:

are u sure u luv her? if so u can go for her, on the contrary don't disturb her for your own good.

yeah dont disturb her
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by candylips(m): 12:27am On Dec 22, 2009
@poster

you don't need any advice my friend. u know what u need to do

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Feel Commitment In A Relationship Is Imposible? / More Skeletons!: Guys Or Ladies: And Why? / Hair Around her dotcoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.