Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,938 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

10 Out-of-the-box Birthday Gifts Your Boyfriend Will Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Out-of-the-box Birthday Gifts Your Boyfriend Will Love (1093 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Out-of-the-box Birthday Gifts Your Boyfriend Will Love by VirtueDigest: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Still trying to figure out what to get your guy for his birthday? Seventeen readers spill the best gift they ever got for their guy.

1. AN AT-HOME DINNER DATE
“I decided to cook my boyfriend his favorite dinner for his birthday. We had a nice quiet meal and he was completely surprised! Afterwards he told me he had a great time and it was the best present he ever got because it showed that I knew what he liked. It was a great night.” – Alyssa, 15

2. DIY PICTURE FRAME
“One time I made my bf a picture frame, decorated it, and put one of our pics in it. He loved it because it came from the heart and it didn’t cost much!” – Jessica, 16

3. HELICOPTER RIDE
“Last year I took my boyfriend on a helicopter ride over our city. It was so amazing! He was so surprised that he thought it was a joke when he opened the card.” – Ashley, 17

4. COUPLE’S SCAVENGER HUNT
“The best birthday gift for a guy would have to be something fun and out of the blue. I say something like sending him on a scavenger hunt just to find a game for Xbox 360 or a Wii. Have a friend hide the game (somewhere safe) and set up the scavenger hunt so you and your guy can both do it together.” – Caitlin, 15

5. FIRST DATE MEMENTO
“I got my boyfriend a poster of the first movie we saw together. It was beyond perfect.” – Catie, 19

6. CAMPING GEAR
“The best present I ever got my boyfriend was a camping set. It included a tent, mattress, lamp and sleeping bags. We had always used his old tent to go camping before, and the roof always had to be supported from the inside so that it wouldn’t cave in. He was so excited to have all new stuff that we went camping in his back yard!” – Cynthia, 18

7. ROMANTIC COLLAGE
“I took quotes from all the letters I had written to my boyfriend over the past year, along with the little things we say to each other. I arranged the quotes like a collage on colorful paper and attached a letter. His reaction was priceless. You know some guys don’t like to show their feelings, but he loved it!” – Imani, 18

8. SCRAPBOOK
“I made him a scrapbook with a ton of pictures of me, him, and all his friends. The pictures were all from different things we had done that year, and each page had a different theme. He thought it was adorable and so thoughtful.” – Jess, 20

9. 22 PRESENTS FOR 22 YEARS
“This year my boyfriend turned 22, so on his birthday I bought 22 different items that had sentimental value or that I knew he like or needed. It was fun to watch him dig into this huge box and pull out 22 things. It showed that I knew him well and I had fun searching for the things.” – Jordyn, 17

10. CUTE SLIDE SHOW
“Something homemade will stay in his mind forever. I made a slideshow for my boyfriend that included some of our songs, pictures that I knew would make him smile and anecdotes. He said it was the best present anyone had ever gotten him!” – Kar-leigh, 18

These are ideas that could help you picture and give you leads on how memorable you will like that day to be for him.

Create a loving and memorable experience.

Source: Seventeen.com Web Post
Re: 10 Out-of-the-box Birthday Gifts Your Boyfriend Will Love by H2Ossss(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Haaaaaahhhhhh.... Get him a ps4.... Bae for life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do U Reply Guys That Stare At Your Bo0bs? / When You Realise Your Wife Have No Vagina hole / Exposed: See The Married Woman Who Had S*x With 2 Teenage Boys After Luring Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.