Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,946 members, 7,879,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Cheap Barcodes For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap Barcodes For Sale (889 Views)

We Generate Product Barcodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Barcodes For Sale by mayorbeeglobal(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
DO YOU NEED BARCODE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS. if yes, then contact us today to have one for your product(s)

----Some Barcode Questions----
How do I enter my price into the my product Barcodes?
Answer: The barcodes you buy from MayorBee-Global Ventures do not store pricing for products. For example, let's imagine that you want to purchase Bottle water at your local store.
That retail outlet will have to enter into their system your barcode number so that when the cashier scans the product, the correct price/product info will appear.
The barcode is in place to organize the pricing and inventory control per each store. The reason it works this way is because if a barcode had just one standard price for all stores, then each store could never run a sale or promotion for that product since every store would then have the same price.
You don't have to do anything with the pricin
Question: Does your Barcodes work for all retailers?
Answer: Yes, Our Barcodes works anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Another Suicide Because Of Christ Embassy Church's Suisse Microfinance Bank / Coca Cola Mini Depot / Eat Healthy Eat Paiz Oat Flour (100% Whole Oat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.