Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,846 members, 7,915,438 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class (68953 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by kaymandak(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Always in three... Army life though
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by lammsohiman(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I remember my short stay in the Academy embarassed cry
u say short stay? U sure say no b better draining pursue u commot

1 Like

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by phreakabit(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
CastedDude:
A trending footage has emerged online showing how some students at the Nigerian Defence Academy NDA, Kaduna state were seen going for lectures. The students/cadets who were in batches -were filmed jogging in[b] unison[/b] and in an organized fashion with their books right in their hands as they headed to their classroom...

Here are screenshots gotten from a video shared online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-how-students-at-nigerian-defence.html

Unison nibo? This disjointed arrangement?

1 Like

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Kobicove(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Do they also march to class in formation? undecided
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Odeyinigbin(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dis reminds me of 2001
Seeing our jnr officers makes me happy
Thank God for his protection over me & my coursemates
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Acetyl(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
I wish dey maintain such discipline after, but they bcome incorrigible,proud,arrogant and just beat pple like goat
No officers are always well behave maybe you mean recruits (soldiers)
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by overlord77: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
I wish dey maintain such discipline after, but they bcome incorrigible,proud,arrogant and just beat pple like goat

Not these ones. The ones you speak of are not in this category.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by burkingx(f): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Olanews:
Go soldiers!!!!! kiss kiss

>>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO <<<<<
..... grin grin grin

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Richy4(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hmmmm!!! I hope they got AC in their class rooms...If not I do not see how someone will understand whatever the tutor will be talking about sweating after the jogging...
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by trinity11(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
kosiemma:
GBAGAM! GBAGAM! GBAGAM!!! The long awaited strongest, certified and Trusted
Clonersclub.com
IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED
By 6pm

HOW IT WORKS clonersclub works on the basis of 2:1 matrix in which you receive 200% of invested amount. When you donate get confirmed "within 1hr" a token of either #10,000 #20,000, #50,000, #100,000, #150,000, # 200,000 to a member as your account is confirmed, you'll be matched with 2 members /downlines who will donate to you the joining amount each, making 200%*profit including your money invested Within *mins

MAKE DONATION
Pay an optional amount of (N10,000, N20,000, N50,000, N100,000, N 150,000, N200,000 ) to a member in need within 1hr.

GET DONATION
Receive 200% profit of your money invested within Mins

Options to choose from

DONATE: #10,000 and EARN #20,000
DONATE: #20,000 and EARN #40,000
DONATE: #50,000 and EARN #100,000
DONATE: #100,000 and EARN #200,000
DONATE: # 150,000 and EARN #300,000 DONATE: #200,000 and EARN #400,000 OUR FEATURES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING

1. EFFICIENT SERVER
clonersclub.com has the capacity to contain over millions of participants actively on the website, yet it would be running smoothly. Hence, there won't be any need of incessant breaks for server upgrade; once we are on we are set for serious business because we have come to stay and to serve you better.

2. SECURITY clonersclub.com is a secured domain and its database has a profound end-to-end encryption. Your data is safe in the site and its free from external influences. The domain is hack-proof.

3. ACTIVE SUPPORT
We have a standby support team that are actively on ground 24/7 to give prompt response to users' problems and challenges and address them accordingly in order to provide a fulfilling service to our members.

4. SMART AUTO PAIRING
clonersclub.com has adopted an exceptionally merging matrix which ensures fast pairing of Confirmed users. Hence, you wouldn't wait endlessly to be merged or remerged.

5. PURGE BUTTON
clonersclub.com has for the sake of the renowned cyber beggars, adopted the purge icon, which is made for the better service our esteem members.

6. AUTO DELETE
clonersclub.com is a platform that gives no tolerance to defaulters, hence after registration, the user is expected to have made donation on or before the 2nd hour of registration, any defaulter will be deleted automatically and auto re-merge implies immediately.

Summary of clonersclub.com
No referrals
2:1 pairing matrix
100% Return On Investment
Active Support Team
Auto pairing
Auto blocking
Auto re-merge
Efficient Server
Delete button (for beggers)
1hr max to Make Donation and few mins to Get Donation.

PLEASE NOTE
Report any act of wickedness to our Support Team
Report any suspected cyber begger.
Send in your complaints we are committed to serving you better.
Keep earning at www.clonersclub.com
*LAUNCHING BY 6PM Today...23rd of MARCH,2017.
clonersclubsupport@gmail.com

noted

1 Like

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
ibkgab001:
Noting special
Na so u dy jog go class abi
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pheals:
I hope tosyne2much can become a soldier
I will give it a thought cheesy cheesy
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by odimbannamdi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I had Issues .. Always wanted to finish there just like my dad but my attitude no gree me

Eya!

Gist us small now.

So sorry bro
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Philinho(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yeah very well sef but anyday I see a military officer anywhere I get depressed i swear
don't feel so my dear.your creator who sees your future ,knows better.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by ibkgab001: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
MKO TO 1200 lecture theater ever Wednesday and Friday so what?
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by assyn(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:

Mr Oga don't mistake the low ranked soldiers you see on the streets with the NDA graduates. Don't ever make that mistake. The regulars are different from the non-regulars, highly disciplined, well very proud and arrogantly combatants.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by kwynette(f): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Cover up in proper threes!!!!

1 Like

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Acetyl(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
ibkgab001:
MKO TO 1200 lecture theater ever Wednesday and Friday so what?
Gbam Ladokite
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by bumi10(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
why is it that rubbish post makes front page

while better ones don't?
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by UgoFly: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

which course
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
nice work on NDA....I will get there one day
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by adioolayi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yeah very well sef but anyday I see a military officer anywhere I get depressed i swear

Take heart man... No let that depression push you enter Lagos lagoon ooo.. You hear grin

1 Like

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by profhezekiah: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
assyn:

Mr Oga don't mistake the low ranked soldiers you see on the streets with the NDA graduates. Don't ever make that mistake. The regulars are different from the non-regulars, highly disciplined, well very proud and arrogantly combatants.
what of those dat beat up a guy for complimenting a female still in NDA

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Btruth: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
wawappl:
I LOVE DISCIPLINED AND EDUCATED UNIFORM MEN,ESPECIALLY THE SOLDIERS.
.....but sometimes, they get carried away when they are on the street with the civilians. example is the beaten of the crippled guy in Imo state. They like intimidating ordinary too much with their uniform on. And that's not fair from them. Government need to do something about that.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by OLUWAcypris1(f): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
CastedDude:
A trending footage has emerged online showing how some students at the Nigerian Defence Academy NDA, Kaduna state were seen going for lectures. The students/cadets who were in batches -were filmed jogging in unison and in an organized fashion with their books right in their hands as they headed to their classroom...

Here are screenshots gotten from a video shared online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-how-students-at-nigerian-defence.htm

This iS NDA old site with the buildings and what have you in the background, and possibly they could be SSC cadets short service commission cadets , because regular cadets don't train at Old site except NDA perm site where my husband(DON BOBES) was before we married lssy year.
GOD bless their hustles. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Gassa007: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Short stay,wetin happen?
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
warapun, dem pursue you? grin

©YBR
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by SalamRushdie: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
warapun, dem pursue you? grin

©YBR
yes
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by botad(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Soldier don slap you before?

wawappl:
I LOVE DISCIPLINED AND EDUCATED UNIFORM MEN,ESPECIALLY THE SOLDIERS.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
thank you for the service. grin grin
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
yes
wow... that's sad.

©YBR
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by ehispapa(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
OLUWAcypris1:

This iS NDA old site with the buildings and what have you in the background, and possibly they could be SSC cadets short service commission cadets , because regular cadets don't train at Old site except NDA perm site where my husband(DON BOBES) was before we married lssy year.
GOD bless their hustles. Amen

you are right..these are not regular course mate. i am sure the short service because this ground is the old site at Kurmi Mashi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between OND And ND / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments / You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.