Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,269 members, 7,887,785 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

36NG's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 36NG's Profile / 36NG's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Who Has The Hottest Baby Mama… Wizkid, Olamide Or Davido? (photos) by 36NG(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2015

Celebrities / Who Has The Hottest Baby Mama… Wizkid, Olamide Or Davido? (photos) by 36NG(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2015
We love our celebrities and we love that they have different taste in women. While we know its a norm for Nigerian celebrities to father kids outside of wedlock, we
take a look at three of the hottest Nigerians in music right now who all share something else in common besides massive hit songs, baby mamas.

Continue Here to see photos

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/12/06/who-has-the-hottest-baby-mama-wizkid-olamide-or-davido/

Politics / SHOCKER! President Buhari's Secret ₦2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Abuja? by 36NG(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
This comes somewhat as a shocker to us here, but this is how BREAKINGTIMES is reporting the story;

President Muhammadu Buhari owns the sprawling Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja, BREAKING TIMES can authoritatively report.

Front view of the Buhari no 9 Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro mansion
Investigations by our reporter on Wednesday unveiled President Muhammadu Buhari’s hidden property situated at a choice location in Asokoro beside an exotic lake few yards away from the Aso Rock Presidential Villa fence.

Since his inauguration on Friday May 29, heavy security presence has been deployed around the area surrounding the property. BREAKING TIMES reporters at the risk of their lives managed to take photographs of the sprawling triple-duplex property on Wednesday.

Professional estate surveyors have valued the land on which the property sits at approximately N1.2 billion. Each of the three duplexes is valued at N300 million and this, when added to the cost of the land is approximately N2.1 billion. Also, rent from tenants on each of the three duplexes is estimated at N6 million per annum.b2

President Buhari’s Asokoro property has been home to a former High Commissioner of an African country to Nigeria. The family of the late Special Adviser on Strategy and Documentation to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Oronto Douglas, are tenants at the Buhari Asokoro property, a source who pleaded anonymity disclosed to BREAKING TIMES.

SOURCE: [url]http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/06/03/shocker-president-buharis-secret-%e2%82%a62-1billion-home-uncovered-in-asokoro-abuja-photos/[/url]

1 Share

Politics / Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by 36NG(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2015
The photo is very real. During a state visit to Great Britain in May 1989, Queen Elizabeth II conferred President Babangida with the Knight Grand Cross of the Bath (GCB). He reciprocated by conferring on the English Monarch, Nigeria’s highest honour, the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic (GCFR).
Education / Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by 36NG(m): 12:33am On Apr 24, 2015
I know the house. The problem of the house is they generator is not allowed I mean your personal generator. The name is Rehoboth apartments

OLADO:
I have info abt a self contain[ yes i have seen it myself, Semi spacious rooms, with toilet and kitchen] running water, tiled floors, good security doors in each room, three water reservoirs, clean environment,] However, it does not come cheap, the rent is 145k plus anoda 45k for services such as cleaning, utility maintenance [standby gen, borehole solar power etc[ mind u, the house is just completed and have not seen the gen n solar panels as promised by the agent, but i willl take his words for it]

Total is 200k or more.

Pls note am not an interested party to the money neither will i get a percentage of the 200k. Am also a Post Graduate student of Faculty of Law and my classes starts 27th April. Hence i will be payin for a room in the flat.

The agent is a PHD student in UI and he gave the following concessions for UI Students only
1. Two persons can share the room if the amount is much for 1 to bear
2. Payment in instalments within a short period of time if u cant pay the total at once.

Location is in Agbowo axis, its trekable or 40naira bike to UI gate
Education / Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by 36NG(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Who has a shared flat with toilet/bathroom and running water available? I'm looking for one thanks
Education / Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by 36NG(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Does the house has water? Not well running water? Are the two rooms with their own toilet and bath?

HilaryMedia:
Hello Guys....any MPH student in here. I just got an accommodation arnd mokola, vry close to UCH. Its a good 2 bedroom flat. So I will need a flat mate.
Anyone interested shld contact me immediately.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by 36NG(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Education / Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by 36NG(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Haha come sign attendance for me na. Make i no miss first class
thedarklord:

Tuesday noni...
Education / Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by 36NG(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
I am in computer science also. I won't be attending those lectures until Wednesday or Thursday. When are you guys resuming? #TeamCSC

DDz1:

See you too, please can I get your contact, this is my number 08148161645 need some enquries from you, would appreciate your response thanks
Education / Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by 36NG(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2015
haryourlar01:

And u ve received ur recommendatn mail? Or acknowledge dt u ve submitd d transcript?

No I haven't. I'm not sure computer science have gotten? Also, how do I acknowledge the submission of my transcript?
Education / Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by 36NG(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
xtywhyt:

I submitted electronically alongside my application. But handy like a month back

Cool. I submited physically last week Thursday..

1 Like

Education / Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by 36NG(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
ayolabs:
I didnt get the recommendation but confirmed from the dept pg coordinator and he said am gud... Tired of waitin oooo UI

I applied for Computer Science too, the PG Coordinator told me same thing too (that my name is on the list), but no word from PG School just yet. I guess computer science isn't a priority right now
Education / Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by 36NG(m): 2:52am On Mar 08, 2015
xtywhyt:
Finally ooo.. $ComputerScience, Printscreen: Admission Recommended. Hope's high.

Please when did you submit your transcript?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by 36NG(m): 1:35am On Dec 12, 2014
wunmi590:

Snt

Please send past question to post@36ng.com

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by 36NG(m): 1:35am On Dec 12, 2014
Kindly send past question to segun@36ng.com
Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Wande Coal Leaves Mavin Records by 36NG(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Interesting words reaching us at 36NG HQ are that Wande Coal has stopped working with Mavin Records – but still preserves DJ Spinall as his official DJ.
Although our source claims Wande Coal was never signed to Mavin Records – on paper and he was only working hand-in-hand with the Don Jazzy led record label. This tie is said to have been ended and Wande Coal has fully-floated his record label Black Diamond Entertainment.
This move was made obvious by his latest single Kilaju which dropped yesterday – with Don Jazzy keeping mute about the song, Wande Coal was made to do all the online promotion himself with no support from the entire Mavin Records gang including their online PRs.

SOURCE: http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/30/wande-coal-leaves-mavin-records/?fb_source=pubv1
Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His N20million Mercedes Benz G55 AMG | PHOTO by 36NG(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Davido returned from the states just yesterday to an heroic welcome by his fans at the MM1 airport yesterday. The Omo Baba Olowo himself also got his Twitter verified which has been longing as his fans has been asking him why he’s been left out.
As part of his verification celebration, the HKN gang leader has revealed his expectation of his new baby which he had acquired while on tour, the Mercedes Benz G-Class G55 AMG which cost around $120,000 – $160,000

A better view of the vehicle
Source: http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/23/kinging-davido-flaunts-his-n20million-mercedes-benz-g55-amg-photo/

Music/Radio / Olamide - Baddo Freestyle | DOWNLOAD by 36NG(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fresh cut from Olamide just came online doesn't sound new but it is worth your download. Enjoy

DOWNLOAD HERE >>>>. http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/23/olamide-baddo-freestyle/

Celebrities / Funke Akindele Confirms Divorce From Husband, Releases Press Statement by 36NG(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Official Press statement through Funke Akindele's PR
Source >>>>>>> http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/19/funke-akindele-confirms-divorce-from-husband-releases-press-statement/

Dear Friends,

On behalf of our client, star actress, Funke Akindele, we want to formally inform you that after due consultation and consideration, she's now separated from Mr. Kehinde Oloyede as his wife. She hereby urges her fans and all concerned to pray and wish her the best as she moves on in her career. Kindly note that this is the first and only official statement from Funke Akindele on the matter and will be glad if her wish is respected. Thank you.
Sincerely yours,

Ayo Ola- Muhammed,
Principal Consultant
NEECEE Entertainment.

Music/Radio / Lynxxx Ft. Banky W - African Bad Girl [DOWNLOAD] by 36NG(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lynxxx returns with a new single titled African Bad Girl featuring EME boss, Banky W. Titled African Bad Girl, the song shouts out to all the beautiful African girls. Expect good music as you hit the download button. Download and enjoy this Jollof Music... Produced by MasterKraft

>>>>> http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/14/lynxxx-ft-banky-w-african-bad-girl/

Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz - Mamacita + Bad Girl Ft. Wizkid [DOWNLOAD] by 36NG(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Jesse Jagz’s sophomore, Jagz Nation, Vol 1. Thy Nation Come, has just been released with the album currently on sale on iTunes.

Download and enjoy 2 of the master peice album now on 36NG and make sure you cop the album as it hits the street. I bet you won’t regret it if you love in good music and originality

DOWNLOAD HERE>>>>>> http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/10/jesse-jagz-mamacita-bad-girl-ft-wizkid/

Crime / Watch The Bloody Combat At The Rivers State House Of Assembly Today | VIDEO by 36NG(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
The political mayhem in the entire River State, South-south Nigeria took another dimension on Tuesday [July 9]. The speaker of the state House of Assembly was impeached in a blood-related saga. The house symbol of Authority,” Mace” was broken, computer sets used by members of the Assembly were seen destroyed. Physical combats among pro and anti so-called ex-speaker ensued.

What do you think? Share your thoughts

Yu can download & watch video here
http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/09/watch-the-bloody-combat-at-the-rivers-state-house-of-assembly-today-video/
Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD: Vector - The Truth (mode Nine Diss) by 36NG(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2013
We begin the new week with fresh Drama as Vector calls out Mode Nine on this diss track titled The Truth. I am not taking any side y'all can feel free to call shots on anyone. But this is real diss music, first time someone is calling out Mode big time since Ruggedman

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>>>>>> http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/08/vector-the-truth-mode-nine-diss/

Music/Radio / MUSIC DOWNLOAD: Olamide - Turn Up by 36NG(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2013
Olamide is back again like the first day of the year. The YBNL crooner returns with this crazy song titled Turn Up. Not sure the material it is meant for but this is definitely good for your listening pleasure.

Hit the download button and enjoy. Produced by Pheelz

>>>>>>> http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/04/olamide-turn-up/

Celebrities / Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by 36NG(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
While a handful of the Nigerian music audience are glad Ice Prince was the first African artiste to receive the BET award on stage, this is not true according to Dencia who was present at the Awards which took place few nights ago and she claimed Ice Prince received the award in front of an empty audience.

Dencia claims BET edited the video clip of Ice Prince receiving his awards to appear to be in front of a live audience.

Follow the link to check out the rest of the story and her tweets. >>> http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/03/ice-prince-received-his-bet-award-in-front-of-an-empty-audience-the-bet-is-fraudulent-dencia/

Celebrities / 2face Talks About Plans To Return To School, Marital Life And Others by 36NG(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
2Face is undoubtedly one of the hottest artists on the face of the African continent. With several massive hits spanning over a couple of years and several awards to show for his work, he doesn't seem to be going slow as he just concluded his campus tour,a couple of shows in South-Africa, U.S and he has other shows lined up for him in other African countries. He's been very busy lately with the music business and he took some time to talk to Sam Umukoro in this lovely interview where he tells it all from issues around his marriage to not being a role model.
On the Nigerian Music Industry of Today
The industry is ripe, a lot of things are happening, many people are getting involved now, and many are interested in artist management now than some years ago. We have more entertainment lawyers, more promoters, and more people that are interested in music business now than some years ago. So the industry is growing.

The quality of music and videos and the sound have tremendously improved. The talent has always been there, but these days you find that it is more of packaging than talent. Although, even with talent, you still need to package the product, but it is more of packaging now. I listen to a lot of music these days and you find that it just a few of the artistes today who actually have talent for music, majority is just packaging. But the thing is, entertainment is about entertainment, you know, it’s allowed. Understand what I’m saying?

One thing about entertainment, music especially is that beyond talent, which you definitely need, you also need good management, good character. A lot involves making that talent work.

On the qualities he cherishes most about his wife, Annie
I have known her for a long time and for me she has a gentle heart, a good heart and that was the major quality that attracted me to her.

On 2Face staying faithful in his marriage
The day I decided to go public was the day I gave my privacy away. It’s only natural – if you put yourself out there – that people are going to say different stuff, even when it’s not true. You laugh if you hear the funny ones; you are surprised when you hear the malicious and wicked ones. But what people think about you is none of your business, it’s their business. So, na their headache if dem dey worry. I just look at it and say, ‘okay oh, na you be the police na’ (laughing). I just try my best to be a good person, you know.
On Being a Role Model
If they say I’m not a role model, so be it. Let them not follow my footsteps. Let’s leave it like that.

I’m not a role model. I’m just a guy that’s living his life. I’m not forcing anybody to do anything, so you if you feel you want to follow my footsteps, it’s your choice. But I’m not going to apologize for the choices I have made. I’m not going to apologize for accepting my responsibility, saying yes, it happened when it happened and I’m not going to run away from it. I didn’t tell anybody I was a role model in the first place, so, if anyone says I’m not a role model, it’s their opinion. Let them live their own clean life. Let me live my own ‘nonsense’ life.

Check out the rest of the interview here >> http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/02/2face-talks-about-plans-to-return-to-school-marital-life-and-about-not-being-a-role-model-read-interview/

Music/Radio / “D' Kings Men” ALBUM REVIEW: D’banj Is Still King by 36NG(m): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
So i read this lovely review of D'banj's album and i thought i should share it with our readers as the article takes an objective look at D'banj's compilation album from a neutral perspective. Article writen by Ayomide Tayo of TheNetNG.

Album- D’ Kings Men

Artist- D’Banj, Kay Switch and J. Sol

Guest Appearances- Falli Ipupa, Snoop Lion, Big Sean, Olamide, Durella, Ikechukwu, Olamide, Naeto C

Record Label- DB Records (2013)

Duration-1 hour, 17 minutes

D’Banj Is Still King

The time is finally here. This is the day we have been waiting for. Since the headline ‘Don Jazzy & D’Banj Split!’ dropped on all of us and shook the music industry like an 8.0 earthquake, critics, fans, D’Banj Stans and haters have been waiting for D’Banj’s first music offering to see if his high stake gamble was worth it.

Technically D’ Kings Men is a compilation album featuring Kay Switch and J Sol but D’Banj features on 17 out of the 20 tracks so we will take this as D’Banj’s first effort in the post Don Jazzy era.

Ski Banj/Banga Lee has endured a lot of backlash, criticisms and insults since the infamous split which has affected the perception of his music. Fans wouldn’t give D’Banj’s new songs half a chance because they lacked Don Baba Jay’s magic touch. D’Banj is aware of this and fights back on several tracks on DKM.

On ‘Don’t Tell Me Nonsense’ he charges his entourage to slap the hell out of anyone who has the guts to tell him crap. He also reminds all that he has been in the game for a while and he is still relevant. ‘You will need me (finally)/you will love me (finally)/you will need me (finally)/you will want me (finally)’ sings D’Banj on the bridge of ‘Finally’ which sounds like a soft warning to people who have counted him out. And on ‘Blame It on the Money’ featuring Snoop Lion and Big Sean D’Banj flaunts his wealth in front of his pesky haters. You can easily picture D’Banj’s G.O.O.D Music cohorts doing Kanye West’s ‘Niggas In Paris’ dance to the dark, bouncy Southern Hip Hop beat.

Speaking of Kanye West, the international pop superstar makes a cameo on the remix of ‘Scape Goat’. It is basically the same song but features two lackluster Kanye West verses. ‘Anybody who ain’t tell you, you was beautiful today need their ass beat/ as we proceed, Island breeze, light the weed’ lazily raps Yeezy or is it Yeezus. Another collaborative misstep is the transnational disaster by the name of ‘Nous Les Meilleurs (We The Best)’ featuring Falli Ipupa. The song shouldn’t have been on this project at all.

When not slaying his foes or nabbing high profile features D’Banj does what he knows how to do best which is to entertain.

He doesn’t have Michael Collins to lean on for beats so Dapo Oyebanjo uses his thick wallet that he sings about on ‘Cash Flow’ featuring Kay Switch and buys the best beats money can buy.

‘Trance’ is a menacing and enchanting beat that really puts you in a trance. The energy on the song is so high that the normally chilled Naeto C stretches his vocals as he raps ‘when I’m around there is no safe place/for those f&ck boys so make haste/ I am just trying to feed this appetite cos success tastes so great!’

‘Bachelor’ is another concrete pop concoction with its hard hitting bassline. The beats don’t do all the work. D’Banj still has his infectious charm which works on several tracks most notably on the album intro ‘Do You Feel’. Banga Lee boasts that he is the new Man of Steel over a simple instrumental. On ‘Ibadi E’ he sings about the well worn out subject (a woman’s ass) where his former archrival/doppelganger/friend/housemate Durella and his new buddy Olamide steal the spotlight from his fellow DKM brethren Kay Switch and J Sol. Banga Lee and Badoo Lee continue their bromance on ‘First Of All Remix’. This version isn’t as addictive and humorous as Olamide’s smash single.

The major flaw of DKM comes from Kay Switch. While he shines excellently on the highlife inspired ‘Obi Mo’ featuring his big bro who rolls back the years as he plays the harmonica, Kay Switch’s inability to stick to one genre and master it is his Achilles heel. ‘For Example’ and ‘Show My Logo’ are skippable tracks on the DKM set.

Thankfully DB Records’ best kept secret J. Sol saves the day. He shines like a million diamonds on the EDM ‘Silver & Gold’ with his breezy cool voice. Even Kay Switch and D’Banj’s average verses couldn’t drown the song. J Sol is no fluke as he drops another stellar performance on the Caribbean influenced ‘Money On My Mind’. Unfortunately J. Sol only makes 3 appearances on the album with no solo performance of his own.

On D’ Kings Men there are no huge pop anthems like the ones crafted by Don Jazzy in the Mo’ Hits period. What we have on this compilation are strong pop songs hinged on D’Banj’s infectious personality and amazing instrumentals. The doomsday prophecies concerning D’Banj’s demise do not come through on this compilation, on the contrary he is flourishing. D’ Kings Men exposes us to D’Banj’s new kingdom. He is still very much a king with a smaller but promising empire.

Rating- 3.5/5

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/01/d-kings-men-album-review-dbanj-is-still-king/

1 Like

Celebrities / Wizkid & King Sunny Ade Perform Together At Ebonylifetv Launch | PHOTO by 36NG(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2013
Wizkid can do no wrong right now with blending the godfathers of African music with his new school music. The popstar performed alongside the King of south western music, Sunny Ade last night at the EbonyLifeTV launch.

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/01/wizkid-king-sunny-ade-perform-together-at-ebonylifetv-launch-photo/
Fashion / Toolz Dazzles In Yellow At The Ebonylifetv Launch | SEE Photo by 36NG(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2013
The EbonyLifeTV was launched yesterday night as scheduled and i thought Toolz looks absolutely stunning in this yellow dress. What do you think? cheesy

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/01/toolz-dazzles-in-yellow-at-the-ebonylifetv-launch-see-photo/

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.