Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) (32086 Views)

Civilian And Traffic Warden Fight In Ajegunle (Photos) / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by iSufferFools: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
modelmike7:
....... touch not my anointed!
dem don already anoint the anointed with bottle. grin
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Emu4life(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
WriteBoy:
The Northerner finds it hard to manage his emotions. That to me is a sign of a primitive culture/civilization.

The rule of power, of settling disputes but with force, of pulling daggers at the slightest provocation, of explosive anger without just cause is the language the Northerner understands.

The Northerner is highly impulsive, he cannot mask his emotions in the face of a disagreement.

The Northerner has no compunction about spilling blood, hence the reason why he draws first blood to settle any scores.

The Northerner is a religious fanatic, religious fanaticism is a blanket term for insanity.

The Northerner will not change in the next 100 years unless there is significant culture shock in the Northerner's community. The chances of which are, slim.

The Northerner is the scourge of the Southerner. The Southerner fears his explosive anger and thus walks on eggshells around the Northerner.

BASELESS FALLACY
u ar using a stupid person's behaviour to judge millions of pple. U brain need reset.

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by iambijo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
You are very stupid to write all this fallacy ! who told you the policeman is a northerner? Is this not nigerian police behavior to assault citizen at a slight provocation ? Why are you one sided fool in ur life ? Why can't you balance your life ?
WriteBoy:
The Northerner finds it hard to manage his emotions. That to me is a sign of a primitive culture/civilization.

The rule of power, of settling disputes but with force, of pulling daggers at the slightest provocation, of explosive anger without just cause is the language the Northerner understands.

The Northerner is highly impulsive, he cannot mask his emotions in the face of a disagreement.

The Northerner has no compunction about spilling blood, hence the reason why he draws first blood to settle any scores.

The Northerner is a religious fanatic, religious fanaticism is a blanket term for insanity.

The Northerner will not change in the next 100 years unless there is significant culture shock in the Northerner's community. The chances of which are, slim.

The Northerner is the scourge of the Southerner. The Southerner fears his explosive anger and thus walks on eggshells around the Northerner.

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Emu4life:
BASELESS FALLACY
u ar using a stupid person's behaviour to judge millions of pple. U brain need reset.

Fool, Don't argue with a mallam if you love your life. Never do that, these eyes have seen plenty.
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by thunderbabs: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oga Seun, head na head...no com dey cause religious divide for here....

Traffic warder breaks head, simple....

We will den decide what type of head it is from the pictures you show to us
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Ayorella77(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
You mean this happen under my nose and I never heard. I will investigate. Kamboro uba!
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by buchai: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
this present administration dey instigate violence into the officials and most of them are boko haram members on uniform.
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
WriteBoy:

Bigoted and idiotic comment.

All because someone (dishonestly) said a traffic warden in Zamfara allegedly broke a pastor's head and you start issuing a blanket condemnation of an entire region, its ppl and its predominant religion.

Well, I got news for you; the OP lied because there was no where in the story where the alleged victim was identified as a Christian, let alone a pastor nor was the religion or tribe of his attacker identified - instead, you concluded the worst and started spewing out your hatred and ignorance. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Kagarko(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
OP this your post is misleading.

Bawan Allah is not the same thing as Pastor.

Lalastica please note that this type of posts could cause serious e-war.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by jnrbayano(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
modelmike7:
..... you are so sure he wasnt anointed?

I don't know. You insinuated he is anointed by your "touch not my anointed" quote.

I ask again, who anointed him?
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Mutuwa(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
iambijo:
You are very stupid to write all this fallacy ! who told you the policeman is a northerner? Is this not nigerian police behavior to assault citizen at a slight provocation ? Why are you one sided fool in ur life ? Why can't you balance your life ?

if all northerners were trained terrorists as E diots like him insinuate, do they think they would all be alive? sentimental donkeys who have never gone out of their sty to see the world.

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by banksnature: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
He's nt a pastor, bawan Allah in Hausa can be use 2 refer 2 a man.
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by VanBommel(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
mizhefeh:
iphone 6plus for sale! It has no problem, all you have to do is change the screen, repair the charging port, change front and back camera, unlock the network and buy earpiece to answer call but come with Original Charger, inbox me asap if u are interested.... thanks
na 20 naira you go sell am last last
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by alobright17(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
mizhefeh:
iphone 6plus for sale! It has no problem, all you have to do is change the screen, repair the charging port, change front and back camera, unlock the network and buy earpiece to answer call but come with Original Charger, inbox me asap if u are interested.... thanks
So are you still a Nigerian ?
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by emmy5050(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
oweman:

Tudunwada use to be a very notorious place in Gushau right behind the army barracks with drinking joints and prostitutes everywhere it's very possible both the pastor and tragic warden are both customers from the joints .
Meanwhile that pastor man I'd standing how can a man's head be broken and he still seem arguing the OP should be given query !
I'm not sure you know what you are saying.
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Alohaa: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Just leave him to kuku kill me
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by jobsmiths(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bawan Allah does not mean pastor in Hausa......So its a pastor dnt be misled
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Bigoted and idiotic comment.

All because someone (dishonestly) said a traffic warden in Zamfara allegedly broke a pastor's head and you start issuing a blanket condemnation of an entire region, its ppl and its predominant religion.

Well, I got news for you; the OP lied because there was no where in the story where the alleged victim was identified as a Christian, let alone a pastor nor was the religion or tribe of his attacker identified - instead, you concluded the worst and started spewing out your hatred and ignorance. SMH.

My only wish for you is that you become your own guinea pig. I pray that someday you will be in the wrong neighbourhood when our Northern brothers go on their bloody rampages. When they gouge out your eyes with broken bottles and leave your intestines dangling by the tip of their daggers, then we will know who the bigot is and who is saying the truth.

This is not a mere wish, it's a prayer that will come to pass in due time.

I don't care about what the op said nor about the characters in this particular story. I am only trying to highlight some of the [i] goodly [/i]qualities of our Northern brothers.
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by project8(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/23/policeman-in-zamfara-breaks-pastors-head-with-a-club-at-tudun-wada-gusau

As shared by online sources, a traffic warden in Zamfara State breaks a pastor's head with a club at Tudun Wada, Gusau during an argument. Here is the online source's post for our Hausa-speaking readers ...

LABARI CIKIN HOTUNA

Wani dan sanda mai kula da ababen hawa ya fasa wa wani bawan Allah goshi da kulki sakamakon wata 'yar hatsaniya a randabawul dake Tudun Wada, Gusau a jihar Zamfara.

bawan Allah is not a pastor in hausa...bawan Allah is always used to describ a person u dnt kno his name.pls correct.tnx

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by project8(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=smartty68 post=54877098][/quote]d man is not a pator.bawan Allah as used frm d original post is used to decrib someone u dnt kno his/her name in hausa.
bawan Allah for male and
baiwar Allah for female
i tink d op misunderstood d bawan Allah for a pastor.lol

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by realsammie(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=mizhefeh post=54877038]iphone 6plus for sale! It has no problem, all you have to do is change the screen, repair the charging port, change front and back camera, unlock the network and buy earpiece to answer call but come with Original Charger, inbox me asap if u are interested.... thanks

I just luv nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Zamfara, the first sharia state, i'm not surprised. if he were an imam they probably wouldn't have tried it.
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Noblesoul123: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
dessz:
i can bet that the fight started because maybe the pastor reduced to give the warden small "cheese".
MODIFIED: pls fellow Nlanders the guy 5 posts below me,...what type of weed did he smoke. angry

The expired variety from Oshogbo
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by anyebedgreat: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
WriteBoy:

Seems like you have never had a dagger pulled on you over 20 naira before. The Southerner is less likely to resort to violence at every turn. No culture is perfect, but some cultures are socially advanced more than some.
Just like some cultures are more criminal minded than others
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by limamintruth: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/23/policeman-in-zamfara-breaks-pastors-head-with-a-club-at-tudun-wada-gusau

As shared by online sources, a traffic warden in Zamfara State breaks a pastor's head with a club at Tudun Wada, Gusau during an argument. Here is the online source's post for our Hausa-speaking readers ...

LABARI CIKIN HOTUNA

Wani dan sanda mai kula da ababen hawa ya fasa wa wani bawan Allah goshi da kulki sakamakon wata 'yar hatsaniya a randabawul dake Tudun Wada, Gusau a jihar Zamfara.

But @op, the report didn't state that the victim is a pastor naa? undecided
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Willybos(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
tyokunbo:

LABARI CIKIN HOTUNA

Hmmm, but y pastor?
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Alphyno: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
That idiot must be a Bokoharam Warden, not Traffic warden... shocked shocked sad

Nigeria, the lawless country...
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Emu4life(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
WriteBoy:

Fool, Don't argue with a mallam if you love your life. Never do that, these eyes have seen plenty.
Define a Mallam pls.
Empty skull

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by smartty68(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
project8:
d man is not a pator.bawan Allah as used frm d original post is used to decrib someone u dnt kno his/her name in hausa.
bawan Allah for male and
baiwar Allah for female
i tink d op misunderstood d bawan Allah for a pastor.lol
Thanks
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by bonna4u(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
mizhefeh:
Mr man, you better use that phone for sacrifice.
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by YabaLeftist: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
mizhefeh:

Babe, is this some kinda joke?
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by omojeesu(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
WriteBoy:

You're speaking in general terms. The northerner is heterogeneous not homogeneous. Please be specific!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

49-year-old Man Hides Cocaine Inside Sandals During Trip To Saudi Arabia / Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) / Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.